The Truth about the Domino's Delivery Tracker:

The Truth about the Domino's Delivery Tracker:

When it tells you that "______ began making your custom order", it doesn't mean that person is making your order at all. That employee might not even be working that day. All the Delivery Tracker does is pull a random employee ID tag from that locations roster and uses it. For example, Young-soo is our friendly funny Korean delivery driver. Love that guy.

The "prep time" segment is only up for as long as the order is on the screen, which is why it's important to not clear an order until it is in the oven. They are usually pretty accurate with their estimated times.

Ask any other questions you're curious about.

ever cum on a pizza?

Never change, Sup Forums, never change.

im due to start dominos on the 7th august, as an external trainee as a store manager in a new build store. im leaving KFC after 5 years of being an RGM, how fast paced is dominos compared to other fast food stores

Nah, never. The location I was at had pretty good quality control and was quick to get rid of troublesome employees who would do stuff like that.

Post a pic of Young-soo

OP:

That's a good question. I've never personally worked at a KFC, but considering KFC does not use dedicated delivery drivers (if at all), Domino's will be significantly busier, but I can guarantee you'd like it more than KFC. Not only do employees get treated better, but upper management never tries to fuck with your 50% off discount. Not to mention, the Domino's app works great and that means you'll get even more orders from just that, along with good prices for delivery in the estimated area.

I'm not with Domino's anymore, being in a new career, but feel free to ask any followup questions.

So your location had multiple employees who jizz sprayed the saucy pies?

Nah, I respect Young-soo's privacy. He doesn't know a lick about making pizza, but he sure can deliver.

What is it with pakis owning every dominos i go to....and why is it that they are not as good as it use to be 6 years ago.

yeah i knew that, it always says Mike is making my pizza

>not as good as it use to be
>pakis owning every dominos
Next question.

OP: I couldn't answer that. 6 years ago I primarily ordered from Greco. It probably depends on your location and who operates it.

Not every Domino's will be great, but thankfully in most places here they are consistent on quality. Thankfully there aren't any paki or shitskin owned stores in my city.

A better question would be why so many paki's choose to be franchisees of such places. It's easier than freshly opening up a restaurant, and it's a good way for them to make good money with minimal effort. In some instances, holding such a position can help keep or speed up enrollment for citizenship.

OP: Also, little known fact, the "50% off online orders on Monday" thing is just a ploy to get people to order more on Monday (and online which means we answer the phone less). That's 50% off of full menu price. If you use the on-site coupons any day of the week you will come to a similar, if not better, pricing.

It's all in the marketing. Online/in-store coupon prices are usually your best bet.

Is your sauce made from dysentery? Seriously. Your pizza turns my guts into a waterslide every time I have it.

You probably just have an allergy to sperm

Domino's AM here. The regular pizza sauce is about 50% tap water. I wish I were making that up. Seriously, order any sauce besides the regular (robust tomato)

At our store we would pre clear the shit once we had the toppings memorized to keep the screen clear. Something to do with performance reviews I think

OP: Any fast food place would be the same way. Increases your stores performance stats, but if anyone from higher up were to visit and see that it would be seen as a form of cheating stats and is very frowned upon.

Domino's is shit pizza anyway.

Not sure how different the sauce makeup is in Canada, but the worst issues here for most people is heartburn from the regular sauce. Our sauce comes in buckets and we get it from HQ, but the tapwater thing is not surprising to save on costs.

Filthy Papa John's spy OUT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yours is the same stuff they just add the water and mix it for you. Ours (las vegas btw) is the concentrated shit that comes in bags. Ours is heartburn central as well, I don't know how anyone can order a pizza with extra or even double sauce

Dominos philly steak and cheese pizza is shit for one reason. No fucking sauce. Its dry as fuck. Im not talking about traditional pizza sauce btw. I ordered a philly steak and cheese pizza from mad mushroom and it was one of the best pizzas ive ever had. It came with some sort of white sauce on it. Like alfredo garlic or somthing. I think dominos would sell a shit load more phillys if they added a sauce.

A lot of people I went to high school with ended up working at fast food joints, a few ended up at Dominos. I know for a fact that the delivery driver name is always correct and not made up. As for the others, that's fair game.

Naw then he would get rumbleguts every time he sucks a dick

Maybe he just sucks a higher class of dicks than the greaseballs you find behind the counter at Dominos

Why is your cheesy bread so good?

why is it more expensive to order online than it is just to call the order in?

OP: It isn't more expensive to order online. In fact, it's literally the same. Just go to the "coupons" tab and you'll get savings. They use the exact same coupons in-store, lad.

OP: Another excellent question. It's half of a 9" fingers, butter, cheese, and the seasoning. That's it. It's so good because it's so simple and at such great value.

>Ask any other questions you're curious about.

why is dominos bread so shitty

OP: It's all down to personal taste. Many people like Papa John's for example, but I avidly hate the taste of everything I've had from them.

why is your thin crust pizza so god-like, I could eat like 3 larges if I wanted to

OP: Just the way it's made. The thin-crusts are in a bag in the freezer/fridge area. Take one out, slap it to a pan, make pizza like normal.

How can i get pizza delivered to my computer desk?

What's the craziest delivery request you've gotten? Like in the additional notes section

OP: Unfortunately unless you specifically know and request that delivery driver and leave your door unlocked, it is not recommended for a driver to enter your home and come straight to your desk. You'd have to meet them at the door.

is this colby?

OP: Funny thing is in all the time I spent working for Domino's, we have never personally gotten anything crazy. Not even a "draw _____ on the box" request. But unfortunately if we were to, if it was super busy during a rush, we probably wouldn't have the time to.

Used to work at one. It was the worst job i ever had, it had drivers that stole money, bosses who sold rotten food, pedophile managers...ended with a lawsuit. (i won)

I work at a burger joint near me, i do delivery so i know the general ins and outs of the store. When someone calls i base the time i give them for a pickup and a delivery based on how annoying they are.( Cant hear them, dropped call, Non-english speaking)
then when it goes into the computer the head chef makes the food while chatting us about life nd shit.
Then based on if anyones there i drive. Ill drive like 5 minutes blasting my music, the rest is clearing a bowl smoking a cigarette or stopping at a drive through to get something.
I literally could give two shits about these people but im getting 15 a hour so fuk em

Why does it sometime hang on Quality Check for a solid 10 minutes before being delivered out?

OP: Really sorry to hear that dude. Definitely sounded like the guy who ran one of the Greco locations in my city. Was actually my first job. He only hired me so he could steal money of my paycheck. Our delivery driver was an ex-convict and was shifty as fuck and stole often. We had a bug problem, so we would often cook and serve pizzas covered in huge flies. It was beyond disgusting. Only reason no one ever took him down was because he had friends in the labor board and knew a good lawyer.

The McDonald's job I had here was also very similar, except that job was even shiftier.

The Domino's near my house had a manager go missing while taking his bank run. Dropped off the face of the Earth and his car was found dumped a few days later.

do y'all really do a "quality check"?

OP: That means the order was fucked up and we need to put a hold on it before sending it out for delivery. Basically means they remake the order properly and it gets priority over new orders.

that basically means looking at the pizza, making sure everything is there and/or waiting for the driver to punch on the system he's out.

Yeah, it was bad. by the end I was giving away so many free pizzas to homeless people and prostitutes I was kinda known around my area and even tho it was one of the sketchiest parts of town i never got into trouble walking back home at 3 am. So there was that

OP: Yeah, quality check is basically the short period when it comes out of the oven, goes into the delivery bag (or goes on the shelf). Unless the order is pulled due to a mistake, it's just based on how many items you ordered. Of course they can't be perfect all the time and mistakes are still made, but honestly, there are more customer errors than errors on our end. People accidentally clicking off extra toppings on the app, forgetting what they ordered, etc.

We try to make sure it's right the first time, otherwise we lose money and time.

OP: My city doesn't really have a homeless or hooker problem. They're there, but it's not a huge thing. We have our fair share of sketchy neighborhoods and trash, but it's not as bad as bigger cities. Really depends where you live.

But good on you doing that, considering the rest of the job was so awful.

how often do customers request pineapple as a topping?

mate!

Nailed it. Heartburn of death

OP: Too fucking often and I hate putting it on. Worse than that would be the spicy peppers or olives. All wet toppings (feta included) make your hands wet and smelly.

Do manager's expect for Drivers to pay for their own gas?

I was a delivery guy for Dominos in 2005-2006, i use to keep an actual map in my car.
I'm guessing these days you just use your phone so it must be a lot easier.

OP: Might depend on the location, but typically the managers will pay a portion of the gas, depending on where the deliveries went out to and how many deliveries there were. No exact way to tell so if the manager does pay a portion of the gas it is always an estimate.