I find a lot of slugs around my yard. Hate the bastards. Also have 3 cats and i decided to make slug stew...

I find a lot of slugs around my yard. Hate the bastards. Also have 3 cats and i decided to make slug stew . Water 8 slugs and generous amounts of heat. I'm not happy to say it started smelling great. Think the cats will eat the stew?

you should

turkey giblets NOW

Give it a little taste, user.

Eat it faggot.

You can't ignore trips faggot drink up

it's cooling , i'll down a bit more booze and will consider this

slugs fried in butter are actually fantastic, the meat can be a bit rubbery but the taste is great. eat up user

Why do you hate them? I mean, they do nothing, are harmless and boring. Unless you are taking care of the plants they eat

i have a garden and they do eat a lot of the plants
asides from that i dislike the trails although i know it's unfair of me to hate them for such a petty thing. If i wasn't hoping for the cats to eat them i wouldn't have cooked them

Haven't ya heard, this is considered a delicacy in France.

Thats snails you inbred

I'm here to be included in the /r/Sup Forums screencap :^)

call bear grylls for dinner

but slugs are just snails without shells

its actually good and cheap (free) food , frenchies eat that shit just like frogs

what dumb nolife losers argue if those are called slugs or snails

boil it twice faggot

those are snugs...

yeah he needs to get rid of the slime
and it's not like you wanna eat em whole you want to get rid of the innards

fucking faggot dont even know how to cook slugs

bump

a taste of the old country. I don't know if you're an oldfag, but you've got the right spirit

>it's cooling , i'll down a bit more booze and will consider this

enjoy your rat lungworm

we actually eat snail , never heard of eating slug,might go look in the escoffier, french cuisine book, if it list recipe to cook zoo animals , it might have something like that

anyway , i can imagine living in a forest and being happy when i find those

So i fucked up, i used the small bowl that had cat food in it before hence the brown stuff you see , boiled cat food. Picked one bastard up in a knife and touched it with my tongue , nearly barfed didn't dough. It tasted like fish and chemicals . Amazingly i didn't barf considering I've had quite a bit to drink.

chug it you bitch

Atleast you tried. Most fags wouldnt.

pics please :3

Not worth it man some dude ate a snail as a dare once and ended up getting paralysed from some shitty disease