Literally banishing the main character to an eternity in hell to have their soul feasted on for all time because she...

>Literally banishing the main character to an eternity in hell to have their soul feasted on for all time because she denied you a loan

What the fuck was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxllegd9Vyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How come she couldn't use her gypsy magic to get an extension on her loan?

don't be tipsy round a gypsy

>gypsy character
The answer is in the question, OP.

It's just a movie. It doesn't have to make sense.

Did you enjoy it? Yes? Well shut the fuck up and stop asking silly questions.

The tip of my dick is a voodoo curse.

Also banished the kid in the beginning

I love when i see movies I enjoy on cable because I know that actually means there's a chance of an actual movie discussion on Sup Forums that night!

gypsies are evil incarnate

the real question is what the fuck would a gypsy want with a loan? She'd just squat in a house if she wanted one, and have her dozens of sons still shit for her if she wanted anything else.

It's a confirmation that gypsies are subhumans.

*steal shit

>characters who did nothing wrong

desu i think she was planning to remove the curse if the girl came and begged to her but then he died and turned into a chin biting zombie

because gypsies are scum

It's a metaphor for jews.

But Raimi is a jew

>in a world where Hell is confirmed to exist, God allows people to have the power to send others there at their desire, without proper judgement from Himself

Gypsies should be wiped from the Earth. We would lose absolutely nothing and only stand to gain from their "disappearance".

its hinted that the girl is a child molester and deserves it though

and?

Kubrick hated kikes.

git gud

And they killed him for insubordination.

I just the watch movie and honestly was the whole point of the movie is that she shouldn't have tried to change herself or is just people get fucked over end of story?

You know you can repent in hell, right? That Gypsy will for sure be in hell though, probably signed some contract with the Devil.

>money is the root of all evil

She can summon the forces of hell to destroy anyone she chooses.

She still can't pay the mortgage.

I thought the whole point of hell was that it was god forsaken and once you are there no amount of repenting will do anything?
Wasn't that like the entire idea?

no.

Oh. Then if you can still get into heaven from hell, why bother even trying to get into heaven whilst you're still alive. You can indulge in earthly pleasures then just repent when you're being punished

she was a terrible person through and through and only seeked a means of saving herself after her wrongdoing's caught up with her.

Huh, this thread made me realize that there really wasn't any point to this movie. I still enjoyed it though.

>its hinted that the girl is a child molester
Wait, what?

also want to add, God has no obligation to save your soul if you don't practice.
Read a book, or at least the wiki m8.

>only seeked a means of saving herself

What a terrible person.

She did some terrible stuff but I don't think she was that bad.

I mean she had a to change fucked over that asian guy but she was to much of a beta to do.

She seem to be one those passive aggressive asshole at worst.

Besides A Simple Plan, has Sam Raimi ever made a movie that has a message? I'm not knocking him, he's one of all time favorite directors but it seems like all of his films are meant to be pure entertainment.

Most people don't want to spend even a second in hell m8. I'd imagine since you're in hell for all eternity, God won't accept your repentance in the first second, m8.

>all of his films
Meant to say "most of his films".

Typical spiteful gypsy.

I hated it. No enjoyment at all. Fuck this movie.

Name 10 fun movies.

What did the kid do in the beginning that made her curse him?

>he's one of all time favorite directors
Goddamn it, meant to say "one of my all time favorite directors".

>terrible person
>didn't sell out the chink that fucked her career over

The feMC did nothing wrong and to say otherwise is retarded.

by that point she was clearliy acting out of character thinking it would help her self

found the degenerate/liberal/asswhole/terrible shitstain of a human being

t. poorfag who couldn't pay his loan off

yikes the butthurt

1. Barry Lyndon(1975, Kubrick)
2. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
3. Blue (1993, Jarman)
4. Fanny och Alexander (1982, Bergman)
5. The Long Day Closes (1992, Davies)
6. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
7. Le Révélateur (2002, Philippe Garrel)
8. Providence (1977, Resnais)
9. แสงศตวรรษ (2006, Weerasethakul)
10. Punishment Park (1971, Watkins)

Stole from a Gypsy, proving yet again that while Mexicans are better thieves than Gypsy they lack the mana to cast a hell curse.

Are there any other movies where people are being stalked by a demon or monster that aren't shit? I really dug that aspect.

So wait. She is more powerful than God cause she can decide who does and does not go to hell in this fictional universe against God's will who in this universe no doubt set up heaven and hell?

that's why they didn't include the Apocalypse of Peter in the New Testament.

Oh, Alison. Why hath thou forsaken us?

Please come back...

And yet somehow she still can't paid her mortgage.

you can't repent in hell, pseud

ask this question on Sup Forums and watch the posts come flooding in.

cause she's an evil witch who clearly consorts with the powers of hell.

Saw this movie on weed, it was an otherworldly experience.

Gypsies are scum. Why do you think Hitler had them exterminated?

She shamed her.

is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=Fxllegd9Vyo

Was she Lena Dunham?

the movie was actually about the chicks struggle with weight

notice how all the demons attack her or something happened involving bodily functions or eating

the demons are a metaphor for her overcoming her once bad habits about over eating

you can, pham.

Has nobody told her about HAES movement?

'murrican here. I've always been fascinated by Gypsies (always asking people in our company's European division) about them!

I simply do not understand how they can still exist. I mean, isn't the land they squat owned?? I guess it's a testament to their solidarity.

Gypsies are...

Just imagine the worst part of every type of poo person. Amplify it by 10. Then add in the greed trickery or jews. You now have a gypsy.

Really, Raimi?

they're basically just semi-organized homeless.

>Kurosawa
>Bergman
>Kubrick
Entry level as fuck. Embarrassing taste

kek

>falling for such obvious bait
That user was asked to post 10 fun movies and he posted fucking Barry Lyndon. It's a good movie but no one on the planet would call it fun.

>hurr durr critiquing shouldn't be done
Why the fuck are you here? Your autism is out of control.

This really was one of the best ending I've seen in a long time.

it was because she called security on her

she's in that movie with Robbin Williams

Why hasn't she conquered the entire world with her gypsy magic? with that kind of power she could easily have most of the world leaders in her pocket.

Anyone kinda wish there was an after credits scene or a torture montage after the credits? Like about from burning forever, is she taking demon Cock? Is she deep throating spiky cocks? Is she getting boiling blood enemas? This ending leave to many questions unawnsered

>2. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
>6. 天国と地獄 (1963, Kurosawa)
Uh?

Fallen

you shame me!

With Denzel? I saw that on cable when I was very young and it creeped me out.

Fuck sake lads I woke up at 2 and decided to power through the day and I'm already feeling tired. I blame myself f not having a dump before I went t sleep, that's what woke me up.

Wow I just finished watching it. Such a shitty film.

What a shitty fucking ending.

>You know you can repent in hell, right?

uhhhh....

nope. Not in any traditional depictions of hell or held up by any popular denominations of Christianity. Once you're in hell you're fucked forever.

This was the major flaw in the movie. Doesn't really work for me on this basis.

where?

I'm pretty sure Gypsy magic is all about laying curses

Which one of you was it

> This ending leave to many questions unawnsered

I like to think God eventually rescues her from Hell.

Gypsies are fucking cunts. That is the message of the movie. They condemned a kid to hell for stealing a fucking necklace.

good.

It's been a while since I've seen the movie, but maybe there's some sort of price/sacrifice she has to pay after she curses someone.

That is why they showed her as a fat girl when she was a kid. It makes for an interesting metaphor.

Isn't giving out loans to people who can't pay what caused the mortage crisis?

Seems like she was being responsible and doing her job.

>Once you're in hell you're fucked forever
So what if the gypsy lady cursed a 7 month old baby? Would that baby be tortured in Hell for all eternity? What kind of loving God would allow that?

This movie was like Schrodinger's Jew. It was hard to tell which character was supposed to be the Jew in the situation, the main girl or the witch. Either way it's a story of Jewish greed, either as the ultimate evil or as the sin punished. You can watch it with either interpretation. In any case, it got Raimi and everyone else involved pretty much blacklisted from Hollywood.

She can be like an assassin that way tho