How racist are you REALLY?

How racist are you REALLY?

Very

Just a little. I'm black

If I chose between a white woman and a black woman, all other attributes the same, I would go for the white girl.

Not very. There's black people and then there's niggers. They aren't the same thing.

I'm white so I'm inherently racist though I try to be better.

This

APOLOGIES FOR YOUR PRIVILEGE

being racist isn't cool kiddos

I dont hate races as a whole i just hate a person for their character and use stereotypes and slander of their specific race to insult them. So i guess im a little racist idk. i feel like the new age term for nigger is it basically means they are trashy and have trashy tendencies

It's k, I mean how many black couples do you see?

Well I'm white so...

Coon

There is a difference between a nigger and a black man. There is a difference between a cracker/white trash and a white man.

This goes for all races. Remove the shitty genes from the pool, and racism likely wouldn't even exist. Hmmm

Coon.

I didn't think I was racist, but prolonged exposure to blacks has made me more racist.

Well yeah that kinda is what a racist does, they judge them on their race (even though you admit it's them as a person you get annoyed at) so maybe just insult them by some other means rather then their race next time if you wanna

Niggers and arabs need to be fired into the sun, the rest seem okay though.

Racism will always exist though

As racist as everyone tells me I am to support their agenda.

Eh not worried about it, pretty passive aggressive as a person so the Sup Forums side of me that just wants to be an asshole doesnt show much

MuriKKKans are the scum of the earth. They must die.

not at all, but that's because I recognize a ploy by the rich to divide the rest of us when I see it.

I feel the same way about many whites

I'm not racist at all, intellectually speaking. Like I don't actually hold any racist beliefs. But I'm guilty of the occasional racist thought, just like anyone else. It happens.

I'm mexican, we joke about nuggers and other latinos but will steal your car and beat the shit out of you for implying we would steal your car and beat the shit out of you

Keep spreading that sweet class consciousness, comrade.

A little. There are a lot of Natives where I live, especially Cree. Aside from that, its mostly white people; I'm half Scottish, half Cree myself.

I worked at a paint store years ago; when I started, my boss told me not to sell thinners to the Natives, they were probably just going to go huff it. There's a LOT of racism toward them here, but a lot of it is somewhat founded. The majority of the gang activity we have here is Native based. For a long time, there was an area of the city the cops wouldn't go down past about 10pm or so, in summer. The poor Native population that lives in the area would get aggressive and often straight out violent with them and it was easier to ignore them than to deal with them. The area is better, but not completely, not yet anyway.

Being half Cree, its weird. I was adopted; my father is Irish, my mother is Welsh. I grew up without anything Cree related around, know none of the history, legends, any of it at all. I still have the slightest bit of shame when I hear people talking racist shit about the Natives though, even though I've had the same thoughts. Its a weird feeling.

they have their use

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

Can you handle alcohol?

refugees should hang from trees

around blacks, never relax

Yup, used to drink a lot, especially when I was 19 or 20. I actually quite about a month and a half ago though.

Being racist is as natural as any other human behavior. Everyone and I mean everyone, (except SJW) believes they are of a superior race.

Ever notice how people tend to settle amongst their own kind? Ever notice how black people move to white areas when they achieve even a moderate level of affluence?

Edgy. How long do you think your mom would ground you for if you spoke these thoughts out loud?

I mean I'm having my pockets picked for taxes to keep them in food and alcohol while they don't bother trying to find work.

Oh I love black people, but I hate niggas boy

This

>be me on a party
>sitting there, because i have been wasted
>sexy bitch sits next to me and starts hugging and talking
>ignore her because she's arab

Im a "mongrel", but I can say with certainty that average arabs are much worse than any hoodrat ive ever chilled with.

I'm very racist towards stupid people. As soon as they start talking I realize they are sub-human and just walk away.

Let's just say that if I was Hitler, fat people would be my Jews.

i am 100% racist

I mean from what I've seen when it comes to Natives - a lot of the time they don't really have anything going for them besides their race. It's what defines them as a person, they honest to god feel like they're owed something simply because of the past of their race.

People like that can't be helped, they don't want to be helped. They're what I like to refer to as 'conquered'

True, we really need to stop all of this body positive shit. You don't have to be a stick or built like a tank but good god the amount of overweight people that are claiming 'it's fine people just need to accept I'm a different size' is fucking disgusting.

is it really racism if it's correct?

racism is nothing more than evolution saying "this object is dangerous, stay away", eg a tiger or poison ivy. Some people are immune or sometimes the object in question isn't aggressive, but generally speaking, niggers are bad for your health

It's true, I have extreme privilege. White male - the only way my life could be easier is if I was born into wealth instead of upper-middle class.

Well, I'll just bet that makes you feel downright euphoric, doesn't it, Junior.

Keep on believing the shit you've been spoon fed cletus.

Nah man, since you're black you can't be racist, that's how the world works now

i only hate the chinese mexicans and blacks so im not too racist

i aint. the only reason i say racist things is to trigger people. in reality i couldnt care less about race. i actually like diversity

Please cuck me with my wife mr big black man. I am inferior as I have not got such a long body as you big black man. Please rape my wife in front of me while I watch and creampie with your aids in her in front of my face so I too get the aids from the splishy splash and then steel my bike and take my stereo.

I say nigger all day but when it comes down to it I don't even dislike the kneegrows. Just the hive mindset with 99% of them falling for jewstein propaganda

yeah i feel its more fun to be around a group of people when theyre all different races

I feel like I would defend black people in a world where we were allowed and encouraged to tell the truth about things like racial difference in crime rates, IQ, etc. But in a world where we have to lie about everything, I end up hating niggers.

Many blacks are racist toward whites. Cuz ma oppression. Blacks have more black friends than white. If any white. Are they racists? Oh, it only works one way. I judge people on their character, what they do, etc. I also don't want society telling me who I socialize with. I really don't care what people think.

The highest level of racism is respect for other races but the knowledge we shouldn't live or work together in the same society. It is disrespectful to us both to suggest it's possible and we should slaughter the Jews we both know are responsible for the humiliation that is an un-segregated society. Every time you get that slight unease from seeing someone not of your own race you are being victimized by the international Jew.

Also if you were born black or a woman.

Not at all. I grew up in a "culturally enriched" neighborhood and learned at a young age at scumbags and good people come in all different colors. Racism today is mostly a meme
Watch the autists start raging

I'm not Le racist, I hate everybody Le equally XD

Looks like she just got the anal special.

Leave it to Satan to pretend that because scum comes in all colors that it isn't much, much more common in certain races.

Forced diversity? Or by choice?

>facts aren't real
Care to look up crime rates and race? Or IQ and race. I'll wait

on a scale of 1-10 probably a 6

upboated

Pretty much this.

you got any more opra pictures? this one is oddly erotic

That's probably true, but the shit half shouldn't represent a whole race. Allahu ackbar

I mean, that's where the money goes though lol are you implying it doesn't?

I only support abortions for niggers, Arabs and abbos

It's nice to see the rest of the world has adopted American meme culture

>looking at you, afghans
no idea why but the scummiest middle eastern people ive met were always from afghanistan

I recognize your class warfare as an attempt by the enemies of the West to divide us

Probably where worldwide terrorism started in the first place. God damn rag head jihad goat fucking savages

Le Chris Rock maymay nigz and blaks
Extremely. The negroid is a particularly stupid creature OP. Showing a propensity towards stupidity, violence and aggression. I'd love for them to just go back to Africa and leave me alone so I don't have to look at their disgusting chimp like features ever again.

Only to niggers, kikes and mudslims

And literally only those groups

Good:
White

Acceptable:
Asians

Shit:
Blacks
Mexicans
Sand People/Muslims (same thing lol)

That racist.

I mean it all really depends on the definition of racism - right now it's 'believe a race is superior to one another' but apparently it's racist if I call a black person black, or say that most asians look alike cause they have the same hair colour and eye colour for however many billion there are.

I'm not saying they're inferior or that they're superior it's just FACT.

I don't want to see, hear or live around niggers. I don't wish any harm to them nor do I want to interfere in their lives.

I simply want to live in a 100% white culture/population.

>unsheathes katana
The gooks probably don't like you either, neck beard

Not racist at all, but god do I love making fun of niggers, chinks and beaners

I mean you can't deny that they look like apes.

depends against who.

blacks, nah.

motherfucking indians, yes. (dot heads, not tonto.) disgusting people.

Is acceptable not good enough for you people? Oh wait, you're Asian!

It's really hard to be nonracist. I feel all sorts of hate for that.

You forgot about the religion of peace and the giant mob of primitive sand people who follow it

The older I get the more racist i get. And the more I realize racism isn't wrong. Am I a bad person? Or just red pilled?

Fucking checked.

ni hao maww kunichiwaaaa unyong haseyo i eat dog like samaraui Chung Chong bing bong kamikaze

You're a bad person. And a retard.

We're taught that we shouldn't be racist then we actually realize that stereotypes exist for a reason.

So yeah redpilled I guess and no you're not a bad person for being a racist, everyone's racist they just don't want to admit it sometimes.

I watched enough TV to know how to talk back you idiot. So a ni hao kai-lan right back at ya!

Thanks. I needed to hear this.

Don't start believing acceptance is the only way. You're free to have your own way of life. Racism or not.