Sup Forums Today is saw the first black in my entire life he was next to me in the bus i was scared as fuck how can u...

Sup Forums Today is saw the first black in my entire life he was next to me in the bus i was scared as fuck how can u live with them everyday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsMKOx6fumc
youtu.be/4Tr0otuiQuU
youtube.com/watch?v=eQneN6TpHJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bigot.

By avoiding them.

it must be hard in USA i nearly beat him up if he was 10 more minutes near me

Who the fuck is scared of niggers? You must be a manlet. Know what they are capable of, and learn how to wrangle them.

You will get used to it, I don't even feel their sweat smell anymore.

Jail is worse than everything here

Idk mate, they're had as fuck to look at, let alone not feel disgust. Avoid eye contact OP

You're just racist.

I keep a protective layer of mexicans in between me and the blacks.

aren't mexicans just less black niggers?

Why you gotta be so racist yo?

This here be a liberal discussion board

This.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This is why I can tell Sup Forums is filled with faggots. Between blacks, guns, pit-bulls, change, whatever the fuck it is, you motherfuckers are actually scared. I don't like black culture, not afraid of it, and definitely not afraid of a few punk-ass thugs, maybe grow a pair of balls, learn how to defend yourself so you have self-confidence

Some of us don't have a choice. Most of the world looks down on us for our Jim Crow laws and segregation while they've never had to deal with blacks in any meaningful way.

>scared of a random coon on a bus minding his own business
lol grow a pair faggot

Around blacks never relax, and a .357, being scared is dumb, but being aware is good. 1 nig is nothing to worry about, but make sure he is very uncomfortable so he tells his nig friends to stay out of Poland.

Nope, they know their place.

This. I'm in an orange zone and it's barely tolerable

Eat a lot of garlic. Niggers are afraid of garlic.

That's an ok reaction. Happens to eastern europe people... i bet we can all recall the first time we saw a nigger . I remember when I saw my first nigger it was in 2007 while I visited italy.. all I did was to stare

Guess which state I'm from? Hint...pic related. We're the blackest state in America. If the rest of the country had our demographics then there'd be almost no liberals or leftists and Jim Crow would have gone national in the late 19th century. I've always noticed how liberals look down on MS and the rest of the south without realizing they're accidentally looking down on their precious black pets.

Missouri here. No offense, but im glad im not you, mississipi

>poland laundromat businesses skyrocket

Easy, just play some nigger repellent.

youtu.be/KsMKOx6fumc

or

youtu.be/4Tr0otuiQuU

Both are equally effective.

I can't blame you. We deal with shit everyday. It is a shame how our demographics skew our macro-stats.

You could have made pretty good news headline senpai, a polish youth beats a black person to death on way home because " he felt scared being around him on the bus"
Dont let your dreams be dreams hang a negro

Any more of the video ?

one of my favorite parts about visiting Europe. very few nigs. It's very relaxing, honestly.

How are the self defense laws structured in Poland?

i swear to god if he was near me 10 more minutes i would beat him up

The lone norcal orange zone is only because there is a large prison there

the attacker can sue you if u hit him back sooo

I like how its very possible that you are telling the truth
Every year i visit my family in poland but i have yet to see a nigger there

Have you ever been spooked by a Spaniard spic?

Or have you never seen them before either?

for me they look like niggs but less nigg

kek

lone nogs aren't ever a problem, they've got no balls.
it's only when they're in bunches do they think their vast numbers will strike fear into whitey.
always stay legal and armed

I can attest to this. Alone, one on one, nigs are just as polite and courteous as anyone else. It's when they gather in bunches that they get aggressive.

Lol this gave me a good laugh

By intimidating them. Go to the gym, buy a gun, and be a man. It's all psychological, you've gotta get in their minds, you've gotta think like a warrior to defeat them. When one looks at you, don't break eye contact until they look away, don't be a little bitch.

Purple zone reporting.

I sleep with my shotgun.

Georgia here, Jim Crowe was the best. It kept nigs in line, that's why my great grandparents went to live here after they left Germany in WWII.

fun fact Barack was the name of Muhammad's flying horse

Same with me and my Sig.

kek

>tased dindus
youtube.com/watch?v=eQneN6TpHJY

Poland must have a racist fucking image and tough immigration laws. My God I pray that we don't fall for any fucking foreign flattering, otherwise we're going to get tons of Huns

Now you understand why we want guns.

HOLY KEK THAT IMAGE IS BEAUTIFUL.

Very satisfying to watch. Only thing I don't understand is how the cops holding the dindus down don't also get shocked from the taser.

Wuut. We have african exchange students, they're cool. Also they're so fucking short and scrawny, I don't know what they eat in africa but you start feeling pity just by looking at them, and they're supposedly middle-class.

those cops are fucking assholes

Should have punched him in the face and got off the bus, Poland.

When you've been shot at, beaten, stabbed, and had your fellow officers murdered by niggers, you stop taking chances and become mean spirited with them.

>There is a black population in alaska
What, why, how even?