Whites btfo'd

Whites btfo'd

observe the account that recieve sheckles to perpetuate human bullshit, hope this planet just fucking implodes.

Then again, thats the reaction you wanted, right rabbi yosee goldman?

quad 6?

Why peas pull?

I don ged it mang

Wipey's pool?

>being this fucking stupid

He dindu nuffin!

The irony.

White people u morons

"it was just a joke bro"

c'mon user, at least try a tiny bit

the irony.

but it says "Y-Pea-Pull". There is the "T" sound missing. It is retarded. I thought black people were at least good with words man

You're all a bunch of morons

I guess the implication here is, that white people have nothing to say. Thats pretty racist

>Why
>Peas
>Pull
There is literally no word in the world that has all of those syllables.

It's also showing multiple peas, not one. So it's actually "why-peas-pull". Even further from making sense.

the irony

Niggers be racist.

Why Pea Handel

The real problem is captions that say "I CANT BREATHE", "IM SCREAMING, "OMG IM IN TEARS RIGHT NOW"

Common practice for children and so fucking annoying. No one is screaming over a fucking meme

I've worked it out. It's yuh-green-hand.

Nah it's niggers.

I defer to Tupac on this one.
"They're two different words, and it's always really obvious what people mean when they say it. When I say 'niggas' I'm talking about my friends hanging out on the couch. When you say 'niggers' you're talking about my friends hanging out of a tree."

Enjoy the rights while we still let you have them folks

>the designated white bad guy put there on purpose and paid to say stupid things often looks stupid when the non-white people he's intentionally placed with hear the stupid things he is paid to say by fake news

...okay? Hey, you know what though? At this point not watching TV is a conservative meme percolating through Breitbart comment section and other such places. Raise your hand if you're conservative and have stopped watching TV completely.

Ok nigger.

Y'all niggers be happier in Africa, take your outrage to a continent ruled by blacks.

No more sympathy.

Now you niggers have come to the same emotional conclusion with us as we have with you, get over it niggers.

I know I'm not from the states but I am having a hard time even understanding half of what is being said on this thread, like the pull pea thing WTF is with this fucked up excuse for English

Ebonics, niggers are not capable of speaking English correctly, due to poor nutrition, growing up in a single mother household and going to poor schools, combined with a poor genetic start in life.