Пpивeт!Sup Forums it's russian user here. I want you to tell me about your country. Where do u live?

Пpивeт!Sup Forums it's russian user here. I want you to tell me about your country. Where do u live?
What do u like about it?
What you don't like?
What you would like to change?
And just simple, common, funny stuff in your life. And i'll tell you smth about russia. Here we go!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-25450512
twitter.com/AnonBabble

бaмп

bump

up

Russian living in Germany here.
Not sure what exactly I like, but whatever it is, most neighbouring countries do it better, so adding nothing here.
I dislike the politics and the grade of lobbyism we have going on. stuff like Hartz IV and exempting coal burning and such shit from everything while pretending to be all for green energy is just bs
what to change? make it less of a lap dog of the US and economy and actually do something for the people, especially the poorer ones... after all, they have everything they need for it.. and also kick berlin out of germany, lol

up
How did u move to Germany? And why?

Is that true that in europe ideas of queers and transgenders are really popular?

Sup, britfag here in London.

I like our beaches and our country side, don't get shot like in the US. Good minimum wage. Free healthcare and its good. Our underground isn't as good as Moscows metro though. I've been there.

There is also a small poverty gap here, even when youre fucked in the uk, its never as bad as other places.

I moved there when I was younger because my parents did. My mother had some difficulties finding something in Russia (it was around the 90s, Yelzin time), so she decided to give Germany a shot.
Lived in Ufa before

In Germany the opinion is very split, but in my area (south-west) it's not very much.

However it seems very popular in Vienna from what i've seen

Is a problem with refugees so important as it's told everywhere? Like "two man raped a girl and were set free bc they are black and discriminated". I heard stories like this anyway

Do u feel yourself mostly russian or german?

I heard a couple of such stories from Berlin, lol
But there it's less the refugees than turkish dicks who were born in germany and try to live some kind of gangster life for whatever reason

I don't hear much about that, London is now over 50% none white, there is a problem with muslims grooming young white girls and the police not investigating out of fear of being called racist.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-25450512

Stuff like this. All of them muslim rapists.

umgh that's really gross.

Mostly Russian

I pretty much grew up russian and germany doesn't really have its own identity anyways. there is not one national german identity, there's a lot of small ones like swabian, bavarian, etc.
but even then, still more russian than german

Is that true that in schools is not cool to use cheat sheet? And phones are not allowed?

Okay, what do u find weird about others countrys?

hard to say in germany, some schools forbid it, but most don't afaik

Do you squat a lot?

Favorite track suit?

nope, it's not comfortable

/russian user

it's pretty much the way to go when having nothing to sit on and you don't want to say, so: yes, kinda

Russian living in Australia. Moved here when I was little coz dad found a job here. Cant say what I like, but what I don't like is that its basically a police state and everyone is scared of the law. If you want to have a bee hive each bee needs its own registration with photo. Kidding, but still.
I've been in Russia a few times since I've been living here and I thought it seemed a bit more fun because of the chaos. But a person can like any country they visit while on holiday for a few weeks...
I live in a smallish, very tourist orientated location, so its pretty boring once you live here even after a few months. Would like to move to a bigger city or maybe even Europe (speaking of I am going to Italy in October to study for a whole year).
Dont know if I'm more Rus or Aus, I don't fit in here and when I visited Russia I would stand out and the natives thought I was a foreigner.

Canada
Nobody really hates us
Quebec
Quebec
Honestly, I don't travel often so I'd say that if you came here, shit would look hella Canadian to you, yet normal to me. I'm sure my accent would stand out a lot. There's plenty of cool shit to do here, and our nationalism is excused only by the fact that "dae amerifats and their flags". Shit is weird here but I presume that you'd rather hear about another country.

i don't really have some tracksuit, closest to that would be some jacket from Bosco or so though. also got jogging trousers from adidas and they are awesome

are you sorry?

Go fuck yourself.

kek

Just kidding, bro.

Do u like hot milk with honey? I hope its not some kind of shitty euphemism bc I'm talking about real drink.

Eng-speakers, do u use russian words? Like "droog" or "brat".

actually, i hate canada for supporting that bullshit in ukraine :p
canada is like actively helping to kill my relatives

Do u live in house or in block apartments?

Me in Germany: House with 2 flats in it
In Russia before and almost all relatives there live in a block apartment

It's like this entire thread is generated by a markov chain bot

What's with the squatting and the sunflower seeds?

Not OP here but sunflower seeds is 100% a thing :)

seeds are a cheap and long-lasting snack

пpивeт my nigga

I'm from Portugal, living in Lisbon (although I come from a smaller city on the opposite side of the country) and I actually learned a bit of Russian in college but I forgot most of it.

I've been to a lot of other countries (not Russia yet though) and I honestly feel like no other city I've visited even comes close to Lisbon in any way. I love it so much I'm actually working a minimum wage job and barely getting by just because I don't want to leave and work abroad. I've had that experience before and I was miserable, so I came to the conclusion that what really matters in the end is to be happy: I'd rather stay here and be happy despite making very little money than go abroad and make more, but be miserable.

It's the perfect city in the perfect country. Unfortunately wages are very low and jobs very scarce, so that's what I'd change if I could. To give you an example, I'm making 600€ a month and my monthly expenses are about 500€, and that's because I'm renting a room in a shared house. So I only manage to save up 100€ a month, sometimes less than that.

On the plus side, alcohol is very cheap.

never tasted it lol
but i like pumpkins ones

I also was surprised of existence of soups with fish and milk bc in russia they are incompatible foodstuffs.

what is minimum wage in portugal?
in germany it is 8,84€ per hour (but you can still go as low as 8,50€ this year) and don't have to pay it for everyone (so basically, we don't have a minimum wage, when you think about it)

minimum wage here is technically 557€/month, but usually companies offer "food subsidies" which go anywhere from 100~150€, so that makes it 650~700€ total, but since this extra subsidy is usually given out in cards that you can only use at the supermarket/restaurants and such, it's not actually real money per se.
I wish I was making 8€/h kek

Serious question my russian Sup Forumsrother. What is the current price of hasj per kilo in russia right now?

Spain

Traditional food

Our fu**ing politicians, the enormous unemployment rate. Also, I dislike that we never have an opinion. Let me explain that: the gay movement began here in the middle 70's, obviously imported from US. Now 80-90% of people approve it, just for keeping up with the majority and the trends. Other examples? Refugees. 96% want to host some. I don't dislike refugees, bit I am sure that a big part of that overwhelming majority actually doesn't give a sh*t about them. Happened a lot with religion. It used to be very popular, until we got religious freedom and the State stopped promoting it.

I'd like to change the political stage, but I find it very hard. Some new parties grew a few years ago, but I don't really trust them.

the things you mention are related to general progress/tolerance though, is it really a bad thing that people don't care about gays, refugees and religion? I mean, look at the US where all those things are actual debated and all the social problems and hatred that come from it.
I'd rather live somewhere where people don't care than where they care so much it becomes troubling...

Nobody?

Those are mere examples. What I mean is that people tend to lean on what the majority apparently say, instead of researching and reflexing, and getting their own opinion out of of it. I believe many Spanish people do this in order to avoid criticism.

Russians are subhuman.