My town, your town, our town has a fucking prob. That problem being god damn pan handlers...

My town, your town, our town has a fucking prob. That problem being god damn pan handlers. Please help me find a 'logical' way to rid our towns of them. I live near a small city in Indiana. Unfortunately my city's mayor is a pansy white man-cunt who highly holds liberal ideology. Kms

>'LOGical'

people who give money to panhandlers keep panhandlers around. its like feeding stray animals.

soup kitchens are enough to keep them alive.

it sounds cruel but giving them money just perpetuates the problem.

housing first
employment programs
schooling aid
its not rocket science

They aren't even poor or homeless. The actual majority of people who are asking for money in my town are actually living better than others.

Rocket science.
=
Shoot bottle rockets at homeless people until they leave

Genious user, let's get to work

One way greyhound tickets to a different town/city

It's because capitalism is a flawed system.

They make more money by begging rather than being a wage-cuck making 7$/hr before taxes.

Become a fascist or communist, don't hate the player, hate this material world instead. Liberals and conservatives are both fucking cancer

I live in NYC and we have these dank ass crust punk "homeless" teenagers who hang around, mostly the St Mark area. They're pretty much homeless by choice, and most of them are vegan too. Something about the lifestyle appeals to them. I always see them in the summer sitting in the streets in big groups, included 1 or 2 starving pit bulls, and often time a few of them will have a fist fight over idk what. They can't be that poor since they pretty much shoot heroin all day.

dollar bills covered in lsd. they will stop after a few of them get run over and a couple more lose their shit at a major intersection.

Holy shit user. I didn't even think about tampering with the currency. Since acid is hard to come by here I could try other chemicals and or feces

this^ if you aren't going to help them, then get the FUCK out their way you pussyboi. Thier homeless for a reason OP

Heroin addiction first, faggot. This is why we have panhandlers. Figure out a way to fix the opioid epidemic we're currently in, and you'll fix the panhandler problem. I propose we stop using Narcan. Let em die.

You're probably a beggar yourself. Do me a favor and kys. The ones around here aren't even homeless.

Lmao. Kys commie

Agreed

Fascists and communists kill homeless people.

First, they make them homeless. Then they exterminate.

Source: every communist regime ever

why not go the whole way and use fentanyl?

I live in the liberal hell of 574. Nigs and panhandlers everywhere

Try helping them get on their feet

The opioid epidemic is not a big deal because it mostly affects rural communities. Nobody cares about those places or the people who infest them.

I'm always happy to give people food, but never money. You'll find out REAL fast who's actually destitute and who's just trying to spange money for booze or drugs. If someone tells you he hasn't eaten in three days, hand him a sandwich. If he thanks you and tears into the sandwich immediately, you've done a good thing and you should feel proud of yourself. If he keeps trying to bum money instead of eating the sandwich, kick his ass.