Tfw can't live in my hometown where I grew up because in the last 20 years all the rich Chinese and Koreans came and...

tfw can't live in my hometown where I grew up because in the last 20 years all the rich Chinese and Koreans came and drove the property prices up 200%

At least you have a gf

Koreans don't want to go usa bump

i wish chinks drove up property prices this way i could sell mine and be rich unfortunately there are no chinks to be seen, only niggers, prices are going DOWN

Why do Asians do this? We really need to expel both them and Muslims. I'm starting to realise maybe our own natural shitskin denizens aka Mexicans and niggers aren't that bad.

iktf
Look on the bright side. At least you can start a new adventure somewhere else

>start a new adventure somewhere else
Let's take a boat trip to Calradia, friendo.

Seems better then
>tfw can't live in my hometown where I grew up because in the last 20 years all the broke-ass Blacks and Latinos came and drove the property prices down 200%

I remember that one dutch bitch from Pennsylvania crying in here that she wants to move to Eastern Europe because her hometown is becoming uncivilized.

explain this.
When I was growing up it was all 4 bedrooms homes for 200-300k now its in the multi millions

My korean friends say my city is known by name in parts of korean as a nice place for the rich koreans to move in.
thanks bros, guess ill see where life takes me.

what city?

>hispanic still went up
lol

Irvine, California. The safest city of its size in the country, tons of trees and wide roads. Now there are tons of cars from the new people moving in and its expensive af.

West coast I presume?

>mfw same thing in my area but my senpai's house price goes up and up so my parents are liking it

Palo Alto here, fuck off poorfag

threads like these make me wonder if there are any white yanks left

even the american flags here are mostly mexican or black or something else

t. paki

haha literally High Stick in english.

literally 42%

>forgetting America isn't segregated as fuck

yes, Irvine is 1 hour from the pacific
Yeah if you have property this is good for you, but bad for your kids if they want to live in their hometown/want their hometown to be like it was growing up
;_; Palo Alto is nice and rich af, but our weather is objectively nicer and we are closer to cooler places like LA, and all the nice beach cities.

I know how you feel. California should have stopped growing a long time ago, and now everyone who has to work for a living is having to flee the state due to prices and all we're left with is entitled rich people from the world over.

>I'm starting to realise maybe our own natural shitskin denizens aka Mexicans and niggers aren't that bad.
I don't know about you but I've never had a problem with them. They were always pretty chill.

it's unlikely

this is australia in a nutshell dude