Tell me the first think that you think about Mexico

Tell me the first think that you think about Mexico.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gLe9TK4CFs
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Htt1iBja8
cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tbqh...
Hard working people, drugs and gangs.

Tacos

Walls

drugs

Moustache

would rather have them in America over Muslims and niggers.

Better than African countries I guess

Tacos

Para bailar la bamba, se necesita una poca de gracia...

guns

lazy as fuck subhumans that cant do shit to fix their country and a level of savagery that only animals or muslims could reach
Fucking aztec DNA never left the spics, it forces them to act like pic related

hot girls

Our "hipsters" sport these beards that make them look like orcs and trolls from Lord of the Rings. They do that to make it obvious they have European blood. Fucking hipsters, waste of resources in any country.

That song is from Spain.

Im actually mexican, most of were right.

post mexican girls

mexcrements, spaniards they are all the same, bunch of lazy fuckers that believe they are humans

>aztec DNA
Comes from Utah, Sparky. Look it up. They're called "Uta-Aztecan" for that reason.

The Brits would hate to be compared to MuriKKKans.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gLe9TK4CFs

From Mexico to Uruguay

Whatever user, spics should be killed so actual humans could go and live in Mexico

Nono hay caramba moustaches i meant

mexifag here, surprised to see the low quantity of people actually hating on us, nice, the only thing bad about mexico is corruption and drug cartels

Still some life in those eyes... :/

In the original video you could see her moving her eyes

Cartel violence.

Trumpets and mariachi guitars

you forgot to add existing to the list faggot

Califag here, the first thing I think of is all of my liberal friends that repeat the trope about "hard working Mexicans" because they don't actually know any Mexicans and don't know how fucking lazy they really are.

Im mexican american and i love where my family if from its beautiful. People only see the bad but the truth is there are bad people everywhere. I love it dont let the few bitch ass mexicans ruin the view you have

>Someone was raped by a mexican

>That song is from Spain.
WHAAAAAAAAAT?
Unbelivable...
But whatever i know the song by Los Lobos version of it.

Mexican gangs make ISIS look like somebody you could trust your kids with.

Disgusting savages who need to be totally exterminated

if everybody that came here (legally or illegally) for the last 60yr had of stayed in mexico and tried to make it better it wouldn't be the shit hole it is today and most likely what with the natural resources and what not would be on par with the US.

The cartels are thriving only because the authorities are poor and corrupt.

If the economy was better the local governments wouldnt be as weak as they are and the cartel footholds would be weakened.

But it's Mexico...so the economy will forever dictate a second world existence.

You are right, there are bad people here in the US. We call them Spics and Niggers, they raise our crime rates and lower our average academic scores, causing snotty Eurofags to make fun of us.

>Said the school shooting country

those funny big hats they wear

no fucking shit there are bad people you dense idiot, have you been to Mexico yourself? I've gone and had the worst time with the majority of the people there (and no I didn't visit a shitty tourist spot)

as a white man, i wish i could enjoy the full fruits mexico has to offer without being beheaded or killed. i think mexico could be a hell of a lot of fun. the mexicans ive met are all pretty fun people to hang out with.

Donkey Show

Homicides in US are disproportionately the work of young black males. Mass shootings are unusual, therefore newsworthy.

Mexicans are a dark, cynical people, overly tolerant of human failure and moral compromise. Americans are a priggish, self-righteous people, moralistic and given to self-delusion.
– Richard Rodriguez
Days of Obligation: An Argument with My Mexican Father

Dual nationality or pocho?

Mexico, being so close geographically to the USofA. With unlimited funding from narcotic sales. They should build some adult theme parks. With everything legalized and tax being collected by the State. e.g: gambling, prostitution, strip club, drug use, all under a safe (hire highly skilled medical staff and not a single "gun" issue within the theme park, etc.) and adult tourists friendly environment and as the ultimate adult travel destination beating Bangkok and their ladyboys. Each drug cartel manage their own theme park. Each have their method, maybe they'll manage it similar to cruise ship with all inclusive plus alcohol pass, instead we'll buy cocaine past. Another cartel may offer best backdrop for smoking crack, e.g: basement of crack house, motel 6 room, Hilton experience, etc. Drugs are metered out, you earn points with each visit, meter will increase over time. Last time it was a gram per 3 hours, now an 8ball a day, etc. They even offer the best cook to cook up the crack. Cut the fucking middle man out. Instead of drug dealers, they'll be travel agents selling all inclusive packages.

A colorful and charming country that's unfortunately overrun with police corruption and cartel violence.

I love it

Space program, food, women.

Mexican music started to grow when the Spanish showed up in their ships. They brought small instruments, such as might fit onboard, and they sang songs that Spanish sailors sang.

"Yo no soy marinero, yo soy capitán."

This would be nice

I dont know about that user, yes, most mexicans are garbage, they came here just to get goverment money and get some of their "women" pregnant to have an anchor baby, but some of them are hard working people.

My family owns a construction/roofing company here in Cali and I shit you not, some of those guys are the most honest and hard working people you would ever see.

We used to hire local kids and niggers but the white kids left once they saw that it was actual hard work and niggers only came to steal tools and fake injuries.

Many mexicans worked really hard and were only concerned about their families in mexshitco and tried to send as much money as possible.

Some poor guys only slept like 3 hours because they worked with us and at a butcher shop every day

Tekwila

>everybody that came here
(properly, "who came here", but nonetheless…)

Kek don't you have homework to do or something kiddo?

And its #Tequiladay today my friend, hope your having a good one

And they will ALWAYS blame the US for all of their troubles. Nothing is ever their fault.

Yeah, but the song relates me to Mexico, when i listen the song i think of Mexico.

Mexico: not africa

That video btw is not mexican, but yeah there are fucked up things happening with the drug dealers in Mexico. pretty decent people excluding the gangs.

Not to mention that more people get killed on a singe weekend in mexico than in school shootings in America
Not to mention that 26,000 have gone missing thanks to narco violence in the past decade
Mexico is literally the niggers of north american countries

Is it really? I've been killing a bottle of Negro Zafiro today. As good as the best mescal or bacanora. Here in Mexico life is still good to us. Most of us anyway.

Mexican space program, WTF?

pay the wall

No, it doesn't relate to Mexico. The song predates the Spanish presence in the New World by at least a century. But you are welcome to believe what you wish.

teacher: juan, form a sentence using the word "mocha"

juan: i can't remember dees word....i mocha lot of weed

Jamaica 1 - Mexico 0

This has been gone over many times. The Mexican land claims in US area were largely unoccupied and undefended territory. Much as the Louisiana Territory was New Orleans, and a bunch of Indian land the French had hardly set foot in.

beaner in a deep sea diving suit launched into orbit with a catapult

We're going to go at night, when the sun isn't as strong.

It comes when it's called.
Soooie! Sooooie!

un human devil, demonic, putrid, murders and live leak videos. Nuke

>school shooting country is correct
>Mexico is more violent and corrupt
>person with bloodied face and hands points to poorer person covered head to toe in blood and feels superior
>rest of the world slowly shaking their heads
but hey it's all about lookin down on someone right Amerifats?

I heard something about that as well, Mexico wins international awards at tech and robotics every year, beating the shit out of the US most years, beating even Japan and China sometimes

it true
youtube.com/watch?v=v7Htt1iBja8

Bomb ass food and black tar heroin

>That video btw is not mexican
I know you are a spic, and you know no better, but they are your compatriots, but have you seen the original video with sound?
No other country in latin america uses the words "wey, vale verga, no mames" not to mention they were using nortenio accent

Heres the video for everyone else to corroborate they are spics
cutedeadguys.net/threads/51461-Horrific-Razor-Blade-Beheading-of-a-Faceless-Young-Man-in-Mexico

HOT MAMACITAS

Mexican girls (from Mexico) are the best girls. I dated an exchange student in NY for a while and she was so fucking hot.

Wake up kid, America is far worse, you just don't see it in the media.

>kid whose view of the world is warped by unsupervised internet access
a generation of Amerifats is growing up terrified of a world that is, to them, just disasters and gore videos happening.

My, aren't we being simplistic today!
There are Californios in the center of Los Angeles who have been living there continuously since the time the Spanish flag flew and they have yet to learn English.

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? You're fucking up other countries, and the world economy, but mexicans blame mostly their corrupt government that they can't get rid of. I lived in Mexico for years and not a single time I heard a mexican say it's all because of the gringos. You're another ignorant faggot that has never been out of Alabama or whatever shitty, hillbillie state you live in.

the difference is that YOUR land we bought and paid for (Louisiana and Gadsden purchases) cause YOU were too dumb to figure out what to do with it. In fact YOU actually begged and PAID white people to come to texas (when it was still yours) to settle it and makes something of it. and when they had they said fuck these spics and formed the republic of texas and your county's whole army couldn't be a bunch of white ranchers.

Now that WE'VE made it great and useful, you're butthurt and want it back but are too weak and worthless to actually take it back.

Yeah, I forgot, the Spanish enslaved native California Indians and succeeded in killing most of them off and ruining their culture before the whites arrived during the gold rush. So there's that.

I live in Mexifonia and trust me, every Mexican-American journalist with a newspaper job can't stop blaming us for all of their countries troubles. No agency.