Take french class on college

>take french class on college
>teacher gives new homework
>is about making a video describing our "ideal man or woman"
>i don't want to make it because i am embarrased of my taste in women
>thinking about making a fictional character and describe his ideal woman, maybe make a satire on misogynistic muslims
>"fuck it, that dumb, i'll just do it on myself"
>write the entire thing i'll say in english
>now i have to translate it to french

fuck my life lads, why the fuck did I have to take this class? I could've just learned french on my own.

Why would you even want to learn french in the first place?
You already speak spanish and english you don't need anything else, french is useless especially in America

not entirely, there are Quebeciggers up north that speak the yogurt-choking language

what is your taste in women?

I like flat-chested girls with short hair.

French is superior language

pretty you're that kind of moron who's in love with the Paris of the twenties and doesn't realise he's a huuuuge faggot and so you'll come to France and realise it's not what people have told you it was then you will come back home and tell everyone how shitty it is here and then realise you wasted a year of your life trying to learn an useless dead language

this
just drop the class

fucking pedo

We have about 2 weeks left

Let me dream

this, fuck french

If you want to have fun, just talk about how you like women to cook, clean, and serve their husbands well; they shouldn't have jobs or vote, they shouldn't talk back, etc.. Not sure how things are where you live but university staff here would be sure to get a kick out of that.

>in love with the Paris of the twenties
>a huuuuge faggot
Wouldn't he consider that a compliment if this is the case?

>tfw took a bit of French in university
I am only interested in France before the revolution. Not really interested in anything that happened after, since the country became a left-wing shit-hole, and in the modern day it's even worse since the empire was destroyed.
Speaking of useless dead languages: I don't care about France anyway, I only took French because Latin wasn't running the semester I started.

Done. YW.
Use any part at your own discretion.

"Ma femme idéale est celle rêvée par tout homme. Elle a toutes les qualités auxquelles l'on peux s'attendre; aucun des défauts, en tout cas, je ne les vois pas tellement ils sont mineurs et contribuent plus à son charme qu'ils ne la désserve; mais malgré tout, cette touche subtile de sa personalité qui la rends si différente des autres et si unique pour moi. J'ose croire qu'elle m'aura choisi pour ces mêmes raisons, pour notre complémentarité et notre harmonie. Je ne peux que voir notre complicité perdurer dans le temps.

Malgré tout, je ne peux plus contenir mes sentiments, et j'ai du me rendre à l'évidence qu'une autre personne a pris la place et transcendé ma partenaire idéale. Ses enseignements ont fait bien plus qu'émoustiller mon intellect, et si elle veux bien répondre à cette déclaration à peine voilée, qu'elle sache que je suis prêt à la rejoindre dès ce soir, et que suis tout ouvert à bien d'autres enseignenents."

10/10

do it do it do it

I can't use that one, I have to emphasize a lot on physical appearance.

some corrections lad
>auxquelles on peut
>qu'elle m'aurait choisi
>j'ai dû
>a prit

I don't think even Americans need Spanish.

>elle m'aura choisi
Futur antérieur, pas conditionnel passé: elle a déjà choisi.
>j'ai dû
True. I'll be more careful.
>a pris
Passé composé

If you know Spanish and English the next logical step is French
For example take a simple phrase like this "Elle a un chat" for you its normal but for a bilingual eng-span this phrase is funny because its like some freak experiment language born from the both languages, learning French as a spanish-english bilingual is easy and fun.

>not using this as an opportunity to translate a cool looking word like "androgynous"

>>is about making a video describing our "ideal man or woman"
I always failed this kind of assignments or test questions in English class, because I didn't like talking about this kind of things