Celeb thread cont. - requesting camel toes and nip slips, encouraging lewdness

Celeb thread cont. - requesting camel toes and nip slips, encouraging lewdness

mods!

>Daily reminder about this thread

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

MoDs

some fine asian marvel ass !

Tay

Bumping with slaggy Lily and one of her three nips

fuck off tayfag

Why the fuck you calling mods?

She is 20 years old niggerfaggot.

Hey tayanon again :)

love her on her knees

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooods

:eyes:

gay

Demanding more of this wonder

you mean herman

niggerrrrrr

true

then google her and find pictures you lazy sack of shit

creamy thighs... even creamier after I cum between them

so hot

more like herman

2/3 nips

Yup. Its herman with 15 computers samefagging

moar emma gifs

You know I like creamy :3

This place is fucking WEIRD

exactly im glad someone reads the pasta

If you got pics of your celeb and want to worship with someone.

Kik mileyworshipper

check out this little baby faggot

Fuck you you swine fucking pile of dogshite, do you know who I am I could have you banned in a second but you're not worth my time so just stay out of my way, runt

I love Elle but I really want to see a titcow dominate her and challenge her to a milk off contest and laugh hysterically as she approaches a gallon while Elle is still on her first pint.

Do it motherfucker or wait you cant do shit herman

Well done on the lewdness, OP is proud

more of miley please?

Is that really her??

o hai :)
:open_mouth:
This is now a Tay thread

I'd fucking impregnate Miley Cyrus

no one wants to kik you herman

you can clean up

works for me

I would as well if she regains her sanity.

I would very much like to fuck Demi Lovato stupid

Hows the hard working life treating you :P
Yay c:

She's already stupid. Try to fuck her smart.

;0 don't be so mean

so fucking hot, love how slutty she is

Wonder what that scar is from.

Interesting fantasy ;) I myself love big tits too, but sometimes I do find little ones really hot too - one pro about them is I was once in my housemate's room watching vids with her, when I glanced to the side and realised that her tank top had slipped down and her nipple was in full view - she's only like an A cup so there was little holding it in, and I tried not to look but it was very hard not to peek

tay tay toe

That's how I felt

she is a goddess

Fuck man she is slutty, post more Kim!

Any nudes*?

*more

Sarah Hyland

Demi needs cummies running down her sexy legs

I think she'd be funny

ugh yesss, this is what I want, you are making OP v happy

Somebody post more Kim!!

Weird fucking hips tho

mm g thighs

her music blows and she has no ass

Go to bed wilmer.

Only if I get to clean up after :3

>Derler rermernder erbert thers threrd

her lerves ern /ber/ ern cerlerb threrds erts ern erpern sercrert thert erverwern kners her hers serverr ertersm hers nerm ers hermern (nert ervern jerkerng) whern her hers herd brerf cler ders ers her kerls therm her sterterd ern her thert her lerves werth hers perrernts (her ers lerk serxter sermtherng) ernd hers splert persernerlerters ernd persts rernderm cerlerbs herverng cerkerl jerkerng sersherns ertc ervern persts kerd percs ertc kernzer ernd Ger ernd jerjer ernd er fer erthers....er jernerter ermplerred ber ther werbsert kerled herm ert merner terms erxplernerng ter perperl thert her berserkler sermfergs ther ernterr threrd terkerng ter hermserlf ertc .... her thernks erts jerst wern ger ernd er berg kernsperrercer ergernst herm ertc ...crernger ers ferk ter wertch....yer yersuerler kern spert whern her merks er threrd whern her persts er rernderm cerlerb ter stert ert erf thern persts er sherty cerlerb erer terlerr swerft ertc werth er >berst cerlerb nerxt ter ert thern prercerds ter sermferg ther threrd ertc ....

>Thert mermernt thert yer rerlerse thert

>Merrernerferg =
>kernzerferg
>errerferg
>terferg
>serlernerferg
>sterterferg
>perderferg
>ger-ferg
erkkerer hermern ther ger her lerves werth hers perrernts ern ther yernerterd sterts

ner therts whert yer kerl crernge...

jerst er herd erp ter yer gers erts erl ther serm ger...her sermfergs lerk er mertherferker yersing merlterperl dervercers

her ers erlser er rergerler pester en /perl/ ernd /merlperlerl/ ernd sterrts merst /trerp/ threrds

Another for you, love OP x

Hehe all good :P
based user
Yes she is

Back when the latest round of leaks came out and this place was flooded with regular people it was hilarious watching them try to make sense of the stuttering.

FTFY

100% artificial....... just the way America likes it.

beautiful. i wanna fuck her thighs so bad, even with those leggings on

lel

More of her and this chick

No more crime.. ya?

i love her so much

She needs some patriarchy.

Henloooo, what's new today?

No nip slip, no camel toe.
The fuck u doing user?

she's a faggot just like you