There is this SJW in my class who hates Doctor Strange with a passion. I guess she isn't a fan of kino

There is this SJW in my class who hates Doctor Strange with a passion. I guess she isn't a fan of kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/692420222884642816
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

doctor strange is an sjw tho and a giraffe

There is this SJW in my class who likes Doctor Strange with a passion. I guess she isn't a fan of kino.

Marvel is definitely the "alt-right" comic universe

they are butthurt about Tilda Swinton being cast as a tibetan man, although there's also a funny thing going on where some SJWs like it because it's turning a male role into a female role, they're trying to figure out who's less privileged a white woman or an asian man

of course they're both fucking retarded and don't realize the least privileged part of this equation is being from Tibet since they had to write that out entirely and make the character a generic monk so they could sell it in China who hate Tibet lmao

Are you going to fuck her or not?

Lois Lane would disagree.

I've never been a fan of DS, but Tilda Swinton (or women in general) doesn't look the part. Unironically speaking, Idris Elba would have been a superior casting choice (although still far from ideal).

the fuck is kino
seriously, i've lurked long enough

>Marvel
>Kino
Pick one.

Although whitewashing the Ancient One is a perfect way to alienate their base. I'm looking forward to the Numale shitstorm this movie is going to bring. But, you play to SJW's, you're gonna get burned every time. Did Marvel learn nothing from Whedon?

Kino means cinema. It's one of those words that's meant to mean something greater when it's just a foreign word for it.

The more hate to the marvel - the better

Cheers

Is it the "comic book fangirl autism" kind of hatred or the "too many white people in the movie of a comic I didn't read" hatred?

yeah right sh shs shshs shhs

Holy fuck, he's having a stroke.

I don't think the comic references Tibet, only the Himalayas.

>of course they're both fucking retarded and don't realize the least privileged part of this equation is being from Tibet since they had to write that out entirely and make the character a generic monk so they could sell it in China who hate Tibet lmao

this was actually proven to be bullshit but because of all the shitty anti-SJW sentiment going around in cape culture or whatever you call it it was easy for them to pull this

How can you "whitewash" a character created by white people?

An amazing get, but I am disappointed with the definition of Kino. Sup Forums is just full of autists.

this just in: the progressive stack is fucking retarded

>Sup Forums is just full of autists
That's the only thing that was ever true. I have given you a precious gift of understanding.

I don't buy it. Do you have proof?

>SJW
>having any knowledge of comic books beyond what's on the angry blog posts they retweet
pick one

when this movie comes out marvel is fucked

yeah fucked by all the hookers they will buy with all the sick dosh they make from the movie

the latter

>Marvel
>kino

Choose only one.

why?

>movie of a comic I didn't read" hatred?
Thats the entirety of Sup Forums

Will Based Mads be the best Marvel villain yet?

what? Marvel is the one transgendering and niggering up their shit

t. never read a comic book

>Marvel
>kino

Pick one.

What the fuck is this trash?

Since when has Marvel STUDIOS ever bent over to SJWs? Their comic division is spiraling out of control, but Fiege has never given a shit about the tumblrites outside of the occasional we gave the female character a slightly expanded role.

an actual page from Angela, Queen of Hel issue #4
published by Marvel Comics

I wonder how Iron Fist will be recieved

wait, the "censored" text is how it is published and not some edit by some sjw?

mobile.twitter.com/EvilMarguerite/status/692420222884642816