What is the evolutionary advantage of men being attracted to big floppy cowtits...

What is the evolutionary advantage of men being attracted to big floppy cowtits? Wouldn't a baby that trued to suck on them simply get smothered in the fatty tissue?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofweirdthings.com/the-evolutionary-mystery-of-human-breasts-51b805efee3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conspicuous fat storage. Signals plenty food, baby survive so fucks me. same signal in the hottentot venus...dat ass dat phat storage to guarantee offspring survived

so fashion was all like

>ass like a horse

Wouldn't a baby get smothered in that ass-flesh?

You know those had metal cages in them, yeah?

>Google is so difficult to use

worldofweirdthings.com/the-evolutionary-mystery-of-human-breasts-51b805efee3d

wish I could've pillaged that village

its the same with a peacock. the bigger the plumage, the harder it is to get around and do shit. so if you see a bird with hella nice feathers, you can bet hes a strong male; being able to support all that extra weight and bulk and still be able to get food

very similar with big titties. they say, in an unspoken evolutionary language, "look at these! these make it hard for me to function efficiently, but im not dying so you know im a strong potential mate."

For tittyfuckin

if I have five kids from five wives and some have small tits, she can probably feed them all so they can grow stronger.

I fucking love big fat udders, I have no idea why.

Clearly to feed the entire village during a famine

You do realize that is all cellulite?
You do realize all lazy girls have asses like that today?
You do realize those women develop asses like that because they sit for a vast majority of their time, thus making her an absolute leach upon your very existence?
You do realize she is black, right? Right????

He said pillage, not fucking marry

Didn't realize Armenians are black now...

the autism level is... kill yourself

>being this autistic and edgy on Sup Forums
Welcome! Your kind is always frequent, you will have many friends here.

>Armenians
But it is a picture of a black woman being traded in colonial times. I honestly can't tell if you are trolling or very fucking stupid.

>holy
>absolute
>fuck

I think he saw a Kardashian and stopped seeing anything else