Femanon here, i don't want to live anymore. any tips to end it quickly?

femanon here, i don't want to live anymore. any tips to end it quickly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U
biblegateway.com
youtube.com/watch?v=elNCDGKrLEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus. Come on already. If you`re posting here, you`re obviously not ready for suicide, you cunt.

-Warm shower
-Slit your wrists

done.

Fuck you.

whats so bad that you want to end it?

You should seek help from someone close instead of ending it. You'll regret it at the last second, take it from someone who almost ended it themselves.

Don't cross the road, follow the river

ask my dad.....

Overdose on heroin

Don't you at least want to get laid first?

Tits or gtfo

Seek help sometimes shit seems unbearable but you can make it

Trust me

Satan has spoken, faggot.

i have a good amount of benzos and cymbalta on hand, also lots of lexapro. (op here)

I understand it's hard for you. Could you tell us more about you situation ?

go skydiving, but then dont pull the cord

top kek user

I'll just leave this here.

>Literally 18 cuts
>Still not dead.
If you want attention this badly, go post this on Reddit.

Drown in cum?

SATAN HAS SPOKEN!!

Talk to this dog

Lets fuck before you off yourself. I've always wanted to nut inside a girl before she kills herself. If you live in the SF area lets meet, purely for sex.

honestly wasn't expecting any support from this, so thank you. i am 23. i've had depression for over 13 years now. i just want to end it. i have tried everything. i am not trolling. been browsing Sup Forums since i was around 12 i think? you all have really kept me going but i just can't do it anymore.

Suicide is dumb.

hey op, lets talk. have you tried medication or any counselling?

I'm ok with this. At least I can satisfy one person before I go. I have a great body. I work out regularly. Flat tummy. Nice tits and ass. I just wish I could donate them to someone who doesn't have those attributes since I am a donor after all. That's why I don't know it overdosing would be a good idea

You obviously came here for attention you stupid cunt.

Fuck off and be an hero.

Things are worth doing, with the motivation of wanting to do them because reasons. You have to find those reasons within yourself, and you owe it to yourself to take the time, because for each "you": you are the point of existence.

"Living la vida loca"

I've been on meds for over ten years. Therapy hasn't done much for me.

Here's a true story to keep you from killing yourself. I actually ran into proof that GOD is real. And i'll tell you what that proof is right now.

I got into christianity. Shortly after getting into it, I prayed one night for an issue to resolve between me and somebody I had not seen in 8 years. The next day I go to the theater with my family. That person I have not seen in 8 years walked into the theater and sat a row in front of me. And it was only my family and this lost friend in the theater for the whole movie.

Ever since getting into christianity extremely crazy reality breaking stuff like this has been happening. So I can absolutely positively 100% assure you without a doubt in my mind that GOD is real. And if you kill yourself now, you will go to hell and suffer for eternity. So don't do it.

My story is too improbable to be a coincidence. It was an indisputable cause and effect of the prayer. It is proof of GOD.

Sounds great. My body is pretty decent as well. How about a hotel for the weekend. I'll use you for a night and then you can have the room for whatever.

yep the helium doesn't sound bad. C02 triggers the 'ohshitigottabreath' so many gases can work. The least expensive is probably CO from combustion in low oxygen environment. Nitrous Oxide is probably the most fun way to gas out.
On the other hand, it can get better.... why not try some drug to kill the ouch and buy some time. If you can take pleasure in anything, hang on for a bit. . .or don't - it's hard to remember that feel - the full on fuckit -- all stim = bad - but, I dunno, that sanskrit #7 rule -

If you can hang on -- do -- it really can get better - especially if you are dealing with unstoppable thoughts and feels - -that shit can be dealt with

drink potassium cyanide you can buy it online and it will kill you instantly

You just want attention.

An easier way is to get attention is to just post nudes.

what meds? and thats okay, therapy didnt work fir me either. What is making you feel depressed?

There Is no attention whore like a suicidal attention whore . Just get the fuck out!

Death is the end of your life; whatever after is nothing in comparison. Life either is or is not, and if it is not what you want it to be, you should discern the best method of determining that. You owe it to yourself to, despite everyone else or for yourself.

This might be a roleplay thread, but just in case it's not:
Please don't kill yourself, OP.

Fake and gay

did ur cat scratch u?

worlds shittiest timestamp, but i am real.

Further, nothing that is is eternal. The cycle of life and death is eternal, and death is intermittent and eternal. What is: is temporal, and as such it fluctuates; yin and yang, ebb and flow. Everything may change: it is a matter of truly determining.

Why are here no tits yet? Where is the timestamp? Why are you faggots feeding the attentionfaggot without these vital necessities?!

Your parents you raised you all wrong!

Tits or GTFO

Perfect. Lets get started fucking. No condoms

Here

i'm on birth control too, not that it even fucking matters. you think you could just kill me?

>can't tell if bait or desperate to take advantage

pic of your ass in a thong so i can get some use out of your body right now.

It's don't cross the bridge

i've never killed a girl with my dick. i've tried a few times.

you got a problem with sex?

shut it christ fag there are no god's amongst man. Also I have had more synchronicities happen in my life from being on Acid and just putting the intention out to the universe. For all we know your so called god is everyone's god and doesn't actually follow what your church's rules are. Also doesn't your church claim god is beyond human understanding. So technically it would be the god of your understanding or if you are mindless zombie the god of the church's understanding not what the actual god might be.

to be killed by a dick...that's a death i'd be willing to appreciate.

>I have a great body. I work out regularly. Flat tummy. Nice tits and ass.

Looking from flabby from that pic... Post moar.

>Go to Disney World
>Buy one of those stupid Mickey-Ears hats
>Staple-gun the fucking thing to your head
>Break into Cinderella's Castle
>Climb all the way to the top
>Wave your hands and yell to get the attention of park patrons below
>Cry out, "I am motherfucking Tinkerbell!"
>Leap from the top
>Try to aim for some nice-looking family
>you know, blonde, blue-eyed, conservative-folks... three daughters
>Your body hits the pavement like an envelope full of chunky salsa
>Visualize! Innocent people coated with the mottled chunks of viscera what were your mortal coil!
>But your head stays intact! You have on your Mickey Ears!
>Bonus! Eat a large breakfast that morning
>something with eggs and/or baked beans
>Little Jennifer, Ashleigh, and Kimberlee's faces spattered with your wicked death stew!
>Thanks to pre-jump yelling, most likely several people recorded your horribly-overwrought demise on their phones
>You may become a new REKT webm!
>you go to hell a happy hombre

what's stopping you then?
go get dicked

I'm scared of dying but i also want nothing but to leave everyone i know and never come back, bit of a shame

kek

stop reading at god.

i want those in my face. how about this. I will try and kill you with my dick. no promises.

i honestly just want death. not joking.

OP, those are barely scratches, and the deepest one isnt far off. why bother if you arent gonna go big?

Be my gf plz

If you're willing to drive to Oregon to die, I can try to kill you with my dick. I don't think I have AIDS, but I'd be willing to try to give it to you

yes we know. after sex though. i'm not fucking a corpse

You could always choke me to death

Also take some Asprin. It's a blood thinner, you'll bleed out quicker.

More nudes

you seem "fine" get one of the hundred thousand horny guys and you done. be a man for a day.

that's why you keeping posting here? a little less conversation, a little more action please!

youtube.com/watch?v=SngYwMsxJ4U

OP take it from someone who is lucky enough to come back after strangling themselves with a belt .My dad got to me in time and started CPR from what EMT's told me. Trust me the hurt you will leave behind not worth it. You might escape your troubles by having a permanent solution but the problems for people who care about you yeah those will just be starting for them when you are gone. Even if you don't think anyone cares someone does I guarantee. If you go through with this I hope there isn't an afterlife because you don't know whether you are going to have to answer for that hurt or not. Don't make others hurt because you are hurting. Whether you like it or not you do matter to someone out there.

nice try user

Those cuts and shit, be gone attention seeking whore

Stop making a fool of yourself . you are crossing the no return line._

Is your name Rose?

Here. I'll tell you another story.

Somebody came over to my house to do some repair work. They see me reading my bible and ask me what i'm doing. I mention the bible. And then they reveal to me that they were in a horrific accident that the hospital was so certain he would never walk again that they didn't give him any physical therapy at all. He was just sent straight to the wheelchair. And one day he heard a voice as loud as if somebody was speaking in his ear to get on crutches. And he listened to this voice and stayed on them and ended up fully recovering.
His accident was that he drove into a deer at 40 mph and the jaw of that deer hit his kneecap at that speed.

Doctors said he had 0% chance and there he was walking just fine.

I take an approach on this religion that I don't think many do. I focus on reading the books that jesus is involved in through this website biblegateway.com Matthew/Mark/Luke/John

I do this while listening to emotional music. Out of all the songs I have searched through, this is by far the best one youtube.com/watch?v=elNCDGKrLEg

The craziest story is this. One day I took a prayer session much more seriously than I usually do. And at the end of that session, I felt this sensation that can only be described as living fire descend into my chest and midsection and it stayed the rest of the day. It was moving around and giving me chills constantly. It wasn't anxiety either.

This is how you fix your life. Those books are giving you a task. To invite GOD and jesus into your life. The bible says that their love is earned and their presence is earned. Once you have called GOD and Jesus into your life, everything is supernaturally fixed. Read these books to understand what Jesus wants you to do. Give it 10 minutes minimum to read matthew. By then you'll be absorbed and wanting GOD to change your life.

quads of truth

Just post all your nudes and od

just hang yourself. Losing consciousness in that manner is a great sensual pleasure. You'll get some brief sexual satisfaction from it. It's really not that bad of a way to go.

Don't kill her guys, I'm serious, her nudes are too good

Lexapro wont do shit. Benzos and cymbalta will, but make sure you take enough to actually kill yourself. Trust me when I say you dont want to survive a suicide attempt by pills.

Assuming this is OP.

As someone who has struggled with depression quite a lot, I can say that it isn't worth it. I know everything may seem hopeless, I get that feeling, but life is valuable in itself, don't throw it away. Try and enjoy the small things. You're 23, there's still a lot you can do with your life. I'm not involved in your life so I don't know what's happening, but I'm sure you can get through it. Stay strong OP, please get some help.

stoped at bible.

Yeah. Tits or gtfo

OP where do you live? I would suggest some meaningless sex with anons before you end it, perhaps bukkake or a gang bang

she posted tits ya genius

That's called elevation. Everybody experiences it.

I get it from watching well put together films of my favorite athletes over coming adversity. Most people feel it at church.

It has nothing to do with god or Jesus. Just a normal emotion.

That said, if Jesus makes you happy, you do you.

this

Ok fine. I will choke you with my cock after I'm done fucking you. Can we just get to the fucking already.

Show ass, OP!

>On Sup Forums
>Bible thumper
Pick one

You´re in the correct site of internet OP