Le industrial music

What are some good current industrial artists?
When did the genre die?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUY_zpPeab0
youtu.be/qnTANe3fMYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What are some good current industrial artists?
I think militia and deutsch nepal are still active. Also author and punisher has been getting steadily more interesting with each release

Nine Inch Nails is the best industrial artist

>not gary numan

youth code is good current industrial

i enjoy einstürzende neubauten quite alot recently.

nin and newman arent really industrial anymore. rather alternative pop/rock with a bit of industrial in there.

cringe

Coil of course, Sup Forums's favourite band.

cringe

cringe

Best music ever:
youtube.com/watch?v=mUY_zpPeab0

It died when it became tecno/trance for mallgoths, mid to late 90s

Skinny Puppy, FLA, Neubauten and Controlled Bleeding are still releasing good stuff. Kinda hyped for the new Ohgr album

It died because the main genre itself was boring as fuck and didn't age all that well. The only way it even survived after that initial cringeworthy wave of Throbbing Gristle, SPK, and EN is because it spread into other genres, where it had clever applications in ambient (Coil), rock (NIN), metal (Godflesh), and techno (Front Line Assembly.)

Uniform, Street Sects, Youth Code.

youth code is awful for me, can't get past those vocals

industrial lives through power electronics/death industrial and of course the same artists from back then who are still releasing music

>ignoring WaxTrax artists
You're missing the best part user

Agree with Youth Code but industrial and power electronics always existed side to side, they dont replace each other.
Now we have electro-punk stuff like Street Sects and 444capsule and shitty minimal synth like Lebanon Hanover but thats another movement that I hope dies soon

>1st wave
>cringe
KYS

1982 According to Edward Ka-Spel, but there was some of the 1st wave sound still lingering so I pin it 1985, though some Post-Industrial is good.

>FLA
>Techno
Do you even music bruv? They're EBM.

youtu.be/qnTANe3fMYM
the moment this concert ended so did industrial

LH's goth stuff isn't all that great either, it's just a mashup of JD and Cure worship that's so stale "17 Seconds" might as well have come out this year in comparison.

black light burns is basically nine inch nails but good