Get in pussy liberals

>Get in pussy liberals.
>Why is trump a bad guy.
>RUSSIA
>You think Trump is gonna lose the house in 2018 but he's 4D chessing your ass right in front of your face and you don't even know it

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/26/what-trump-has-done-his-first-100-days-office/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump
GET IN PUSSY LIBERALS
Are you afraid you're gonna look retarded

Kek liberals dont want to explain why trump is a bad guy

you have your point of view on Drumpf....and I got mine
pic related

Making your own echo chamber, OP?

Trump's election victory was a prank gone too far and America has come to that realization. Provided he doesn't get himself impeached before then he'll only be a one-term president, guaranteed.

Yeah
Can we talk about things we agree on
Like fuck feminists
They're cucks

Those posts were for bumping the thread retard
>trump will be a one term president
>provided that he doesn't get himself impeached
Anti-Obama fags said the same thing
Anti-Trump fags said the same thing
It's all a BS cycle

>4D chess

That's just code for "there HAS to be a reason for his crazy as fuck out of control actions"

Sometimes crazy and incompetent is just crazy and incompetent. This is one of those times.

Can't get a single promise passed in Congress? Not one in 6 months? 4D chess!

Didn't get any of his agenda through in the first 100 days, the most productive period of any new president? 4D chess!

No, he's a megalomaniac who has no fucking idea how to get anything done. He has no skills for getting his legislatoin through congress.

That's not 4D chess, that's just the inability to actually govern.

yea I think that the intelligence community has just about had enough besides that he has been ripping off alot of rich people

Liberals: HE DIDNT DO SHIT
Conservatives: HE DID MORE SHIT THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT
Reality: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/26/what-trump-has-done-his-first-100-days-office/

>4D chess
He fucking cheats at golf ferchrissake.

>>Why is trump a bad guy.

the list is so long but it comes down to the fact that he's a narcisistic sociopath bully who doesn't care who he crushes to get what is best for him personally.

His behavior has been horrific. He is quite simply a fucking dick.

That makes him a bad guy.

The list of examples of all of that are too long to mention.

FUCK EVERYONE REPORT THIS FUCKER
Note: he's not a trump fag or anti trump fag (he hates politics on Sup Forums)

Trumpbot wants some memes of his Fearless Leader. Let 'em rip.

>the list is so long but it comes down to the fact that he's a narcisistic sociopath bully who doesn't care who he crushes to get what is best for him personally.
Holy shit someone's mad

you haven't noticed there's more than one spammer?

>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/26/what-trump-has-done-his-first-100-days-office/

show me a single law he has gotten passed to make good on a single promise.

there's not one.

Everything he has done is through executive orders. That only goes so far. Nearly all of his promises require him to get laws through congress and he just can't do it. Hasn't done it yet. Even in the honeymoon 100 days.

That is a fact. That makes him a failed president. He can not and will not make good on the promises that you elected him for.

Trumpsters can't tell the truth. He's really a trumpster.

Not Trump bot he told us last night "no politics
Pic:

>mad

>shit

>Holy shit

>shit s

Would you be more comfortable in a safe space? Like Sup Forums maybe?

>oly shit

Obama wasn't under investigation, nor did he lose the popular vote, nor was he breaking constant laws in plain view, nor did he constantly shit on the idea of a liberal democracy. Obama also actually accomplished shit.

That being said, I expect Trump to win because I do not believe elections will be genuine anymore. Putin and Kobach will ensure that.

>Holy shit,

Fun fact: You just make me enter these threads. If they had 4 posts I wouldn't click but when it has 50+ I will.

Trumpsters can't tell the truth.

>someone

>on

He's gaming the American ppl while Mexico is like

Trumpbot is soooo stupid that he thinks you can't notice that because he sages each of his images.