This chick tormented a good friend of mine so

This chick tormented a good friend of mine so
Here ya go /b

Nypa fagoooooooot

I might know her, post her name op.

Yea sure, I'm on my way now

wow, anything for you user! ANONYMOUSE DOES NOT FORGET. ANONYMOUSE DOES NOT FORGIVE. WE ARE LEGION. consider her dead already, sending 15 pizzas lololol TROLLFACE #EPICWIN #ARROW2DAKNEE

1) that's a house number and common street name, not really enough to go on
2) why did she torment your friend? lack of details tells me they probably deserved it
3) b is NOT your personal army
4) see #3 again!

NYPA, but also what do you even think we could do with this info, this could be anywhere at all. and even if we knew which country/state/city/planet this road is on, what would we do? most people here like the comfort of their computer desks, and aside from sending her pizza nothing could really happen. you're a faggot dude, and based on your stupid request with next to 0 information and most likely under 18 so ya'know gtfo.

What a rude girl that is.
naughty naughty

Hey, could you send me some pizza?

Just sent the hit man user anything for you my dear friend

Are you new?

Fuck off.

A tad bit more accurate

sigh. please stop and just kys

Okay? Why would we do anything for you?

Fuck you
Have a meme

op. i will swat her if you take a picture with your phone of a shoe on your head, and post it here.

Cool I just printed out a screen cap and am gonna send it as avletter to warn her that some faggot on an image board is out the get her. Candyass

i just need you to do this as proof that you really want me to do it. before i ruin some kids life, you need to prove you are 100% convicted

NYPA

Located on long island? if so found it ez.

you forget lenny face and kek, the 2 most cancerous ones

sweet I have an idea, drive yourself there then get out of the car and back over yourself. nypa pussy

The fuck you expect, a drone strike? Bitch I can't even afford the licensing and paperwork for a missile how the fuck you expect me to get authorization for THAT?