Foreign Micks ans Paddys get in here

To my ethnic Irish brothers abroad who consider themselves Irish.

Irish American or whatever, what kinda things would you do to hold onto your heritage or is it simply an ethnicity to ye by now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're all Fenian scum to me.

>Wants Irish Americans in this thread

Nice proxy there mick

Not shave my hairy legs.

All irish people are communist ass hating hobbits.

You pathetic subhumans sold your independence as soon as you could to the EU, because all Irish are weak cuckolds who are afraid of standing alone, they need to piggyback on a superior national body, be it Brussels or Westminister. Stay away from Scotland you cunts.

Not Irish, family is Hungarian I'm a first generation Canadian I don't consider myself Hungarian but I do try to keep some of the culture alive in my family. I'm learning the language (I can't speak or read it just understand it when someone speaks to me) and I guess just learn more about the history of it.
I know people give Americans shit for always bringing up their heritage but I think it's good to recognise where you and your family comes from and their history.

I don't know how anyone can drink Guinness it just tastes like stale beer

Scotland is name after us so it's ours.

How do we combat the growing problem of anorexia in Irish republicans?

Why do you even want Scotland? It's garbage all the best Scottish people came to Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

heritage is retarded

I'm part Irish part Dutch and part native American.

I say just build a society of intelligent people, regardless of ethnicity.

besides, the only great person to come out of Ireland was a dirty fart sniffer

Listening to the music, mostly

Any more mass graves you want to disclose?

I think for most Americans embracing their heritage is kind of dumb because you guys are mostly really mixed, in Canada we don't really have that since we had pretty much only British immigration here until the middle of the 20th century when more Europeans came. In Toronto everyone who was born in Canada has a European grandmother

any other massholes in boston with me?

Help them love themselves as who they are rather than who they want to be.

I don't have time to write all the great things Irish people contributed to society.

>the submarine
>the tractor
>the tank
>literally powering the start of the industrial revolution
>several disease cures
>color photography
>whiskey distilling

You're on the wrong board if you don't care about heritage.

yeah and James Joyce was a damn dirty fart sniffer

>ifunny watermark under picture
wew lad

>>literally powering the start of the industrial revolution

That started in the north of England. Ireland lagged behind Britain until very recently in terms of economic, industrial and technological development.

Cut me some slack man I get some of this ra memes shit off Facebook

I'LL SERVE YOUR ASS LIKE JOHN MCENROE IF YOUR GIRL ACTS UP I'M SMACKIN A HOE

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP

>AYOOO HOLLLLL UP
>SMAKCS LIPS PROFUSLEY
>HOLLL UP
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>HOLLLL UP
>WE SECURITY SERVICES N SHEEEEIIIIIIIITT

Studying hard for your junior cert are you?

Wew lad....chalk it down there.

I've just gotten my Irish passport.

Syrup nigger here, I applied via the Glasgow office on a day strip from Londonstan. Never ever stepped on the Emerald isle.

AMA

>YE
Kill yourself

Where you hoping to live in Ireland leaf?

Guinness is mid-tier at best, but the export variety is like raw sewage. Potato niggers all over the world drink it because "muh ireland", not because it's good.

>my great-great-great grandmother is from Galway therefore I'm Irish

Fuck the Provo traitors!
Up the Continuity IRA!

I hate the stuff personally.

all other beer is shit.

Boston was able to dig channels and build massive factories and employ people because of Irish immigrants and start the industrial revolution for the country, which let America has such a bounty of manufactured goods and materials they would save your shitty country in both world wars because you couldn't make enough of anything.

Jesus, you guys are starting to make me hate Ireland as a whole, not just the IRA like I already do.

Moving to Cork city in August to be with my qt3.14 gf.

Redpill on Cork city, Irish women, migrant situation, nanny state, and employment situation plz.

WOULD YA LIKE A FOOKIN CHEESEBURGER BOBBY

Brits are subhumans.

Brits are subhumans. Scots and Englanders are subhumans

I celebrate St. Paddy's with an ox cart ride

Dunno if I ever will, I inherited my status via my grandfather, my family's from Belfast.. With the country still divided I dunno how I'd fair...

shit opinion

England can hurry up and sink into the ocean for all the world cares.

Samuel Adams Summer Ale s the best beer, period.

Who else here is fucking sick and tired of pic related

Nanny state-bit like Canada but less organised
Refugee- most people want them here but no many come cause they Germany, France and UK have bigger muzzie populations
Irish women-same as British women.
Cork city-nice place but there's better places that are more fun like Galway or limerick

I'm sick of everything on this island.

North Armagh.

Mate it dosent matter the country's still divided that shit really dosent matter any more , you should deffinetly consider going Belfast at least.

What are British women like? The girl I am dating, and most of her friends have been better than any Canadian girls I have met. They all want marriage and children, and have an oddly low number of sexual partners. It could be because most of them are from rural areas though.

Are there any decent attractions in or around Cork that I should see? I plan on going to Galway to visit the islands off the coast. Also I hear Limerick is alright, but has rough spots.

What are the people like? I am hoping to become bro-tier with some paddies.

Blame your ancestors. You guys could be as white and as uncucked as Ulster.

>submarine
Wasn't the Turtle the first submarine that actually worked? That's American my friend

>Ulster
You mean the Zoo?

It's like Scottish people and Irn-Bru. I fucking hate the stuff, but dumb fuckers here drink it because it's "PYOOR SCOATTUSH MATE"

>Irish in America
>Still Irish
Nope they are mercans

>provisional IRA put on same level as original ira
No, we need a new IRA a real one.

Do you happen to know the current rules? My grandfather came over from Cork around 1913. Does that mean my father qualifies for citizenship, or did they stop doing that?

I'm Irish and I fucking love it. Its the best soft drink in England.

This desu.
If you're white and an american citizen and you speak english, sorry, but you're american.

>Its the best soft drink in England.

Irn Bru is an utterly horrid, disgusting drink and I don't understand how any self-respecting Briton could like it.

This
Shitty IRA should be in the background planting a car bomb

Lad Lad Lad, you're fucking missing out.

Man your better off finding out all these on your own, going in with a pre conceived notion of what a nation's women are like won't get you anywhere be Canadian as fuck it seems to have worked for you so far since you've dated Irish, go wherever you want not where some guy on Sup Forums tells you if you meet a local fella and he invites you to some shit hole pub go with him have an experience don't plan for all eventualities

No mate, I'm not. If I want a fizzy drink to mix with something, I'll drink Coke or Pepsi. If I want a soft drink, I'll stick to tea.

Coke and Pepsi are revolting. Pepsi is the better of the two.

How does it feel being a fucking cola hipster?

Feels pretty good. Coke is like fucking tar.

I'm not going in with preconceived anything potato nigger, I just wanted to know what the deal is from an Irish perspective.

...Pepsi is better. You're right there.

I'm glad you agree.

>paki

Da toim has come to set Oirland... free!

Bostonfag here. South Boston still holds Irish heritage. Other areas in Massachusetts still value it as well.

>Im-fucking-plying

Well than syrup nigger, in cork I can't help you much as I've only been a few times, with women Irish girls love conversation and confidence same as British girls really many are on the cock carousel but many are surpringly conservative it'll be your job to find out which girl is which, when your in Galway go to everything that screams potatoe nigger you might as well experience real irishness and Galway is really fucking Irish, apart from that enjoy Eire get shit faced and don't be a soft cunt while your here

I will say that we're being overrun with Latino immigrants though. We'll be a minority compared to them in 5-10 years.

>plebs know nothing about George Killian's

>foreign micks
>irish brothers
>not plastic paddys
you had one job proxynigger

Woostah

That is one mighty plunger.

>tfw entire family have links to the UDA
Fuck off Seamus

Scots-Irish here.
Catholic Ireland looks even smaller from the moon.

alex jones detected

I don't consider myself Irish, I consider myself cursed.

I left that Island at age 7 in the 70's. But it's never left me, and that is very annoying, because I know the secret of the Irish: We are actually lucky, but the luck is never the good kind.

My birthday was on the 4th, so I got drunk and fought my pussy ass friends for being SJW's. Does that count? There was lots of blood, broken bongs, and somebody threw my own pistol at me. Lucky for them I had already dumped the mag earlier that day.

The fact that you're on this website over the age of 40 shows just how unlucky you are.

OI THAT'S BIGOTRY

in b4 >ME TROUBLES

>People want refugees here
Stop hanging around with complete faggots.

This

>AYOOO HOLLLLL UP
>*smacks lips*
>HOLLL UP
>*chugs whiskey*
>SO YOU BE SAYIN
>*ransacks church*
>WE WUZ
>*beats children*
>BEIN' PERSCUTED AN SHIIIIT
>*passes out in alley*

Your picture shows an Irish person attacking the democrat party.

Because I'm not white right now

REEEEEEEEEEEEE PLASTIC PADDYS GET OUT

Why can't I understand what you micks are saying?

We don't want any fucking refugees, it's bad enough with all the Polish here already