Wake up, dull pain in right eye when blinking

>wake up, dull pain in right eye when blinking
>check the mirror
>see this

did i manage to get a pimple UNDER my fucking eyelid? does anyone know what else this could be?

it's a sty. kind of like a pimple.

pop it rn

Sty.

Really not a big deal.

You used the worsteschire sauce for embalming fluid, didn't you?

Faggot.

Kek this happens when you rub your eyes with dirty hands and get a spot from bacteria.

Do NOT pop it or you risk losing your eyesight, let your body and immune system run its course, if it gets significantly bigger or more painful go to a doctor

Don't rub silver or gold on it like your dementia ridden elders will tell you - why would you want YEARS of bacteria on your eyeball.

Leave it, wash your eyes well with water, pray it goes away within a few days, if not DOCTAH

take a wash cloth, soak it under the hot water tap. place the hot cloth(not burning hot) on the outside of the eyelid where the sty is. hold it there about 10-30 seconds. do that a few times within 5 minutes. do that a few times a day for a day or two.

You have a number of glands in that region that express oils onto the eye so they dont dry out. Go take a warm shower, get a warm to hot eye cloth and press gently upward from your cheek to your eye and hope you clear out the apparent blockage that you have. Repeat a few times a day for the next day or two. If it doesn't go down GO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE AN INFECTION AND MIGHT LOSE YOUR EYE.

how do i get rid of it? it hurts.
i've tried but i cant get the angle right without blinding myself in the process

Man I hate to tell you this but that's how to tell if youre a clone. The number of those dots coincides with how many times you've been cloned.

Your original body is probably gone but could be around somewhere. Be on the look out for doppelganger because theyve already got your dna

whatever you do, do NOT start decapitating zombies left and right.

no, don't pop it

www allaboutvision com/conditions/how-to-get-rid-of-a-stye.htm

I use to get those when I was a kid, I use to wear contacts at a young age and didn't clean them right, there like dirt pimples I guess

Tumor, go see a doctor

Don't fucking pop it, you dumbass.

Pop it and post pics

like i said i tried earlier and it cant do it without pushing my eyeball into my own skull so i wont try popping it again.

what would the risks be if it did pop though?

It's filled with bacteria laden puss. You would just flood your eye with puss, have an open wound you cant clean, and not actually solve the issue. Stop fucking trying to pop it.

infection. now shut up, warm up a cloth, press. repeat a few times a day.

Have same shit every spring. Last time this came out.

you tried once???????
you're going blind! go to a doctor imidiatelly!!

this wansn't supposed to came out

DO NOT DO THIS
you do not want any kind of eye infection opie. just get a warm compress or idk go to the medical professionals

this guy did it. he's fine

i actually just recovered from an eye infection 2 months back where my eyelids were glued shut on day 3 would suck to go through that shit again t b h

Thats your humanity antenna. Have you felt disconnected and distant from other people since that came out?

Hordeolum, a.k.a. a "stye".

Just hold a soaking wet, warm-to-hot washcloth on it and reload the warm water ever minute or so to keep it hot. Do that for about 30-40 minutes 2-3 times a day and it'll go away in a little less than a week.

it could be a sty, as the first user responded.

eye herpes. it's common. look it up. you probably fingered some chick and then rubbed your eye.

Take a garlic supplement. The bacteria are like vampires, and hate garlic.