I've been absolutely blown away by this. What an amazing album. What's your thoughts on this? Rate it!

I've been absolutely blown away by this. What an amazing album. What's your thoughts on this? Rate it!

please go away

basic meme / 10

Why?

Listen to the rest of the discography and also literally any other post rock. Tortoise, Talk Talk, Slint, Sigur Ros

Talk Talk is in my "to listen" list. Any specific albums?

They only have two post rock albums though.

Listen to Soundtracks For The Blind

Rude

Spirit of Eden
Laughing Stock

Would suggest Explosions in the Sky- The Earth is not a cold dead place, and And So I watch From Afar- Gangs

OP here, thanks for the suggestions. You guys are gud people.

Just kill yourself already you unhappy piece of shit

listen to Steve Reich next.

I wish people would like would go and sleep on the beach, sleep over night, AND DIE. Zing.

OP,
listen to the following:
Set Fire to Flames
Fly Pan Am
Hiss Tracts
Hangedup
A Silver Mt. Zion (only a few of their albums)
Esmerine
Rachel's (not a constellations band, but still amazing)

Serious reply, 10/10. One of Baby's first hipster albums, but still one of my favorites.

i like it user, it's great

Slept to it last night until the high ass pitches and ringing woke my ass up and I had to turn the volume down to go back to sleep

Laughing stock > spirit of Eden > colour of spring > it's my life = party's over
They're all great, but only the first 2 on my list can be considered post rock.

i sure wish i was 16 again.

5/10

why highlight a silver mt zion in regards to only listening to a few albums, when you've included all of fly pan am, esmerine and hangup's discographies as being equal?

you clearly only know of these bands in small doses, and haven't listened to all of their records, and for some reason are skipping over a silver mt zion.

Baby's first post-rock. Trash for whiny teenagers.

I own the discography of each artist. (excluding a few ASMZ eps, the fly pan am GYBE split and one Esmerine album)
If you want a GY!BE kind of experience, most ASMZ albums wont do it for you. Their first three albums and The "Pretty Little Lightning Paw" are honestly the best.

in summary, your assumption is false.

Not an argument. You can politely leave this thread if that's all you have to say about a friendly op sharing his experience.

my bad

what's a 10/10?

And if you really like Telegraphs in Negative/Mouths Trapped in Static, check out Pan American.

>whiny
Doesn't have lyrics, cocksucker.

Colour of Spring is art rock, still amaazing though