I have been dating this girl for around three months now and recently her ex boyfriend (who she never technically ended...

I have been dating this girl for around three months now and recently her ex boyfriend (who she never technically ended things with) moved to our country from the other side of the world in an attempt to win her back.

She more or less rejected him (it's a long story) but says she still has feeling for him and is very attracted to him. He also basically lives with her and sleeps in her bed every night.

The two of them have an oath not to have sex with anyone else but they also say they haven't done it with each other yet.

So what i want to ask is should i trust her, am i being cucked, is he being cucked, are we cucks, is her story legit?????

>Pic sadly unrelated but i can dream

stopped reading your inane babbling before the first sentence ended

Lol, if this story is true you are fucking retarded.

If a girl sleeps in a bed with a guy she is very attracted to they are GOING to fuck. That's like "Getting pussy 101".

The closeness, the quiet, the dark, the privacy....All is a recipe for your girlfriend getting hard dicked every night. Break up with her before she does.

If this is true and he is in bed with her every night she's cheating bro sorry to say it bluntly

One sentence is a lot of effort have a picture

jesus christ I hope this is bait

You're getting played

It is true but i trust her

Dump her asap, if she gave a single fuck about how you feel she wouldn't ever agree to that arrangement. She's basically forcing you to prove you're worth staying with, while putting you in a bad position. She's a cunt.

OP, I used to date a chick who was quite as fucked up as yours. This is what I did after I decided to stop dating her:

>buy a flight ticket to SE Asia
>hit up local bars in university areas
>fish for smoking hot educated chicks

You wont be disappointed. Sexually and emotionally.

just put a bag in her head...

sage the copypasta

I guarantee if they haven't fucked they are going to. She could have had him sleep on the couch but he stays in a bed, hahahahaha. Don't be a cuck, plenty of quality pussy out there.

This faggot is full of shit. I've seen these pics on Sup Forums for years.

Don't bro if she respects yours and hers relationship she wouldn't have another man that she is "attracted" to in her bed every night

>implying op said pic related was his gf

She's getting fucked, you're getting cucked.

She could be ms butterface 2017.

you're getting fucking cucked

lol @ trust

whatever you trust now could change at 11:14 tomorrow night when they lay in bed, both horny as fuck for whatever reason and decide it's cool to beat off in front of each other.

christ i hope you're just collecting (you)s

he said the pics were unrelated

start telling her about how a girl at work is coming on to you HARD and then the next time she wants a date/hook up blow her off by telling her you are doing something with your workmates and that girl... then ignore her texts/calls all night... then see how she reacts

She struggles with one finger so he must be tiny

You might have a good point

Learn to read

You're safe. He is obviously being trained as a Priest and she a Nun. Nothing will happen so you can sleep easy tonight.

Really don't see how this could go wrong

are you being retarded on purpose?

Both are very religious and very proud virgins so you aren't far off

>illiterate retard detected

Boobis

lol its as if you are into getting cucked bruh

you gotta test her loyalty toy you m8. no other way to do this

How do you sugest i do that?

How is it possible that her tits are straining her top even more with each new image?

Wheres her other tooth?

i'm going to sleep next to my ex in bed, but we're not going to fuck like rabbits, honest...we made an oath.. LOL AH HA HAHAHAHAA

i'm pretty sure i have that backpack. op do you have pics that are zoomed in on that backpack or ones where she is closer to it?

lol is it me or do these cuck OP threads just never get old?

God I miss high school

you are getting cucked

>Gay ass story
>Pics of a minor
>Dreaming of that minor
>Internet girlfriend

Underageb&, come back in 4 years kiddo. Summer is almost over.

>for years
is that something to be proud of?

I'm 20 and it is my irl gf who i see multiple times every week. Obviously I'm not going to post photos of her though

If that nigga moved across the world for the girl you might as well just give her up now. How the fuck do you plan on matching that kind of commitment?

Haven't read the first sentence of this thread. But damned....those tits