ITT fantasies you had in your teens

ITT fantasies you had in your teens

Post them whether they were stupid, completely ridiculous/unrealistic, or not

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1650043/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanted to be a professional jazz musician.

I wanted to be a solider for basically my whole life, but then we invaded Iraq and I was like "fuck that shit lmao"

I wanted to be lead singer in a metalcore band. Don't judge me.

>solider
You've got a low enough IQ to be sent to Iraq, why didn't you want to go? You'd make a good bullet sponge for some of the real men serving our country.

I wanted to have sex with two of my cousins.

I wanted to be sexually assaulted by my little girl stepcousin.

>be me
>15
>bisexual
>Decently attractive
>Had a really good friend that I'd known since 3rd grade
>Knew pretty much everything about each other including kinks and stuff

For some reason I really wanted to suck his cock. A few times when I was alone with him like in his room I was somewhat suggestive but he was very straight and never showed any signs of budging. Now that I look back I realize that if I had been forward he probably wouldn't have turned me down, I mean what teenage boy would turn down a blowjob?

Freeze time and impregnate every fertile female in Europe.

>Used to get super hard in the shower
>drape washcloth over hard cock
>imagine in in a shared bath with other guys
>imagine normal conversation until the washcloth slowly gets pulled off
>even harder
Inb4 faggot
I'm bi

beatnick poet

>be about 13
>super hot reading teacher
>was high school girl's tennis coach
>thick muscular thighs, tight ass, perfect tits
>wore flip flops to class with her tennis skirt all the time
>fantasized about fucking her feet and her pussy at the same time

Took a while to realize most women aren't that flexible.

A straight one

i still kinda have this one but. fuck my cousin who molested me when i was 7

>Inb4 faggot
>I'm bi
So... you're a faggot then..

I used to fantasize about huge cocks coming out of girls' vaginas like this

Fair enough

I had a similar situation except I was more just infatuated with my friend's physique in general, he was like nearly a foot taller than me, and pretty damn ripped for a high schooler. I used to encourage him to work out more, and I'd compliment him whenever I noticed his gains. Sometimes I'd even sit in the school gym after classes to "hangout" but really just to watch. I'm honestly surprised now that he never acted suspicious about it at all.

>being pedantic enough to go after a spelling error on fucking Sup Forums
>attacking user's intelligence
>has a hard on for the military
congratulations nigger

Being happy when I got older.

There is still time faggot. Just stop being you and start being a happy person. Put down your cock and go outside.

Yikes

You tell him, Spider-Man!

>Just stop being you

I was going to wait until my girlfriend would fall asleep before I tried to suck on her nipples because I imagined she would think that was too icky.

I wanted to fall in love, get married, and have a family. I now realize women only pretend to want this too as a way of trapping and controlling men. Luckily I realized this before I got married or got a girl pregnant.

Now my fantasy is necrophilia.

Shut up, nigger. Not everyone can be as dumb and delusional as you are. I'm not even insulting you. I envy it.

I'm 18 I used to fantasize about feeling something, maybe love. But then I realize it probably just won't happen. And its a stupid thing to think about.

And now I fantasize about playing in a folk punk band. More realistically finishing up my web dev courses and getting a job, eventually finding contentment and happiness.

More of this.

I used to fantasize of femanons pissing on my chest. Later on, I would have a squirting fetish

I think it's moreso he doesn't chicken-peck the keyboard when he types, so a finger hit one key just a fraction of a second before the other. And it's fucking Sup Forums so he didn't spellcheck.

Shit if I was me I would care what you said but since I'm you I ain't even mad.

Well I'm straight, and I let my friend suck my dick when we were 13-15. Sometimes I sucked his too.

What now, faggot?

When masturbating I would stare at my door hoping a woman would open it and fuck me.

I wanted to be a famous rock musician. I write songs and shit and play multiple instruments. Then I realized that I don't really have the voice or skills to reach such a level and gave up.

You is faggot

Like in the butt?

I wanted to be the Saugeen Stripper

You still can be user. Step 1 listen to dub step. Step 2 recreate on shitty computer. Step 3 loli orgies.

Used to fantasize aboit "sex day" at school where guys picked a girl out of the whole school and fuck in designated rooms. Girls had no say and you could change partners through out the day.

being happy

I too enjoy a good hentai hands free dream cum session.

Drugs and a doggo. Problem solved faggot

Wish I had more
It's from the movie "Angel Blade"
There's at least one other scene where this happens
I'm pretty sure this movie turned me gay

I see you are a dog lover. How does this webm of a savage stabbing his dog to death make you feel?

My dreams, in order from first to last:
>be a dinosaur
>be a mad scientist, make dinosaurs
>be a mad scientist, make dinosaurs, mutate one into Godzilla
>be a paleontologist
>be an archaeologist/journalist, write for National Geographic
>the last one, but also do boxing on the side
>have enough money for rent

THAT BITCH JUST SHIT A DICK OUT HER SNIZZZ. A AWWW NO IT'S THE DEVIL.

I'm in my underpants so you tell me.

I'm 19. I've never kissed a girl.

Then just rape one and get it out of yo system faggot. Motherfucking problem solver tonight.

>inb4 he had a feminine penis.

i wanted to be squirted on by a bunch of women, now that idea sickens me

It's not the same.

She's magically borrowing a dick from some monster like one of the dudes in pic related

This is cute! And made me smile.

kek
His mouth was feminine though. That's all that mattered at the time since I couldn't know how to get girls to do it.

I pretend to be Leslie Nielsen. That and things being made out of books. Like boob bricks. Guy was the man, Leslie Nielsen rubbing my dick on everything.

Sometimes I think about a hillside made out of boobs. And I was Leslie Nielsen on a sled bumping down a big bumpy Hill full of boobs.

>I like animal abuse.
Sicko

Lol same. I enlisted in the army in 2014 so I could see the world. All I wanted was to be stationed OCONUS I didn't even give a shit about the pay or benefits. Low and behold after AIT they station my ass in shitty Central Texas F ort hood.

>You've got a low enough IQ to be sent to Iraq
Yet high enough IQ to not enlist

>Wanted to be rich didn't care how
>Always thought it would be cool to be a hot woman
>Always wanted to take a big cock in my ass. Some experienced fag talks me into sucking his cock and destroying my butthole.
Good dreams

youre right. youre absolutely right.

I use to fanasize about this scene in the mummy returns being a lesbian scissor fight

I wanted to be hung by my wrists and have my armpits tortured.
Crazy this is it actually happened

>Friend comes over
>fucking around
>asks me a question
>"user, are you ticklish?"
>tell him yes
>Bets 20 bucks he can get me to say mercy
>sure
>put on a sleeveless shirt and shorts
>find a good branch outside
>tied my hands together and step onto a stepstool
>without the stepstool I was helplessly hanging by my wrists
>friend looks me up and down and comments on my armpit hair
>proceeds to tickle my armpits mercilessly.
>writhing and kicking in the air, unable to prevent him from attacking my pits
>the next 10 minutes is me having my armpits tortured by his fingers, a brush, a feather, and a fork.
>sweat is dripping off of me by the time I finally give in.
>visible pit sweat stains
>still tickled me a couple of minutes after I begged him to let me go
>finally let me down
>still jerk off to it to this day.

KEK!

Touché

In highschool I used to wish that time would stop for a brief while except for me so I could molest all the hot chicks.

I wanted to be happy

fucking crazy and unrealistic

We had a lake house and in that lake house there was a hole in the wall where a phone jack had been mounted and removed. When you looked through the hole, you could see into the linen closet in the bathroom. The fantasy was related to invite some girls from school to the lake, send them into the bathroom to change, but tell them to leave the linen cabinet doors open so the linens can air out.

The part I could never figure out was how to explain to anybody else around why I was staring into a hole in the living room wall. Also, this was a long, ling time ago, before tiny digital cameras were around.

That guy on the right is wearing a calculator watch upside down

>for the real men serving our country
You know for a second there I thought you were gonna be an intelligent person attacking user about his spelling, which is immature, it's a typo get over yourself.

Too bad you turned out to be a dumbass, go back to jerking off your jarhead buddies in the barracks lol and people on Sup Forums will continue to make spelling errors without you trying to terrorize and demean them.

Pat yourself on the back though, you sure showed him

How/why the fuck did you even notice that?

Kinda looks like the retarded kid from breaking bad

Because I have the same one
Dont laugh at me man it was $10 and I can type 80085 on it

Same

It looks cool t b h

Never a fantasy but one night when my buddy was sleeping over I got a great idea. I decided to jerk off over him and got cum in his hair.
Made pancakes in the morning and told him I spilled syrup on him.

Since when is syrup pearly white?

It's from a scene in this movie.
imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt1650043/
That movie is my guilty pleasure.

At least Fort Hood isn't Copperas Cove just over to the west.

but the syrup my dad always put on my pancakes was pearly white

Nerd

When I was 8-9 years old, I became friends with my neighbors grandsons which were around my age. They had they hottest teenage sisters that used to babysit us. They would play with us and tickle me and such. What I wish I had the balls to sneak into their sleeping bags during our sleepovers. Missed opportunities man..

Saaaaaaame

fucking my half sister. its only half inbred so i never really gave a shit.

Me too
There's a pretty decent movie about this idea, I forgot the name though

It dried in his hair. Was just crusty when he woke up

Same

I wanted to be that poet writer artist fag who had a laid back and smooth demeanor about him. Wanted to be that guy who just sat back, sipped some tea, or espresso listening to smooth jazz, blues, or classical just pondering ideas for new inspiration in a motor home, trailer, or bus, just something portable that I can park and settle.

Still to this day I think about how I can achieve income from something that I created. Maybe one day. Never too late.

Cashback is the movie I was thinking of

Same but I also worried if that happened that anybody I touched would be pulled out of the frozen time

gay lmao

I still think about it when I am daydreaming tbh. I like to think I would steal or something but most of my time would be spent on rape

Growing up I wished I was a girl so I could have lesbien sex with my cousin an her girlfriend instead of them not wanting me around and making fun of me because I'm a boy.

Yeah but nobody would believe them or you could just commit the perfect crime after

Used to imagine in school everyone would freeze in time so I could just go around fucking whoever I wanted.

I can honestly say I wouldn't let my buddy suck my dick, even as a horny teenager.

Living the dream