Why does Grimes sound like the only musician who belongs in 2017+

and why does everyone else sound like they're trapped somewhere back in time?

youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWRhnYgWcc
youtube.com/watch?v=gzWZgc2NvrU
youtube.com/watch?v=TvDDoedzlr4
youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2012 called

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlWRhnYgWcc

Shit b8

Please name an "artist" (besides Grimes) who sound like they belong in the now, and not the past.

Protip: you can't.

noga ezra, female, better producer than grimes

WHAT?!?!

This dropped two weeks ago. Dresses like she's lost in the 90's. Sounds like a cross between Miley Cyrus and chainsmokers...

1/10

link sorry, I was busy puking

youtube.com/watch?v=gzWZgc2NvrU

2 weeks ago, only research is Spotify

normie scum detected

Because you're a huge fan of grimes.

>Why does Grimes sound like the only musician who belongs in 2017+

Why is a completely fake corrupt 'musician' the only one who sounds in place in a completely fake corrupt media?

Actually better than grimes

No, I'm just tired of hearing the same thing over and over and over and over and over...

I only discovered Grimes about three months ago. Why is nobody else even close to being on her level?

because her level is the gutter, most artists people discuss on Sup Forums are above gutter trash

how many of these posts are you required to write a day?

you're not in your safe space, go back to main grimes, this is big boy Sup Forums

She's ahead of her time. Everyone else sound so passe...

Super generic song. Try Harder.

seriously, is there a quota?

A quota of what? You imply like people aren't allowed to like her music. That would be ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=TvDDoedzlr4
she hits the black keys just like grimes does

So what? There's much more happening in Grimes' music than a black keys solo (great solo btw). That song you posted is devoid of dynamics and it's very dull. Emotionless singing and a complete lack of melody, that's not what I asked for.

Try this instead: youtube.com/watch?v=1FH-q0I1fJY This is the good stuff. Do you notice how efortless it sounds? Like a little symphony.