Ok, so yesterday I got caught with some weed in Miami, and they gave me a ticket, I want to know how harmful is this...

Ok, so yesterday I got caught with some weed in Miami, and they gave me a ticket, I want to know how harmful is this, when I try to get a job or apply for financial aid for college

Bump

Bump

Lol youre fucked op. Time to move to Thailand and work in the fields.

If you ever apply for a job that does a background check,
they see that.

So,
Forget about working for the state,
or any federal job
and probably most other jobs.

No clue about the financial aid.
Join the military

>
>Lol youre fucked op. Time to move to Thailand and work in the fields.
This.

Damn hahaba i didn't it was that serious:(

If it's not a felony, don't worry about it.
PAY YOUR FINE!

I think civil violations are not even first degree misdemeanor

>i didn't it was that serious
Neither do any of the other dumbass potheads in the us.

You're retarded if you think this will affect anything.

No go for the military.

Lol I don't know a lot about laws here, I came 9 months ago, I'm a permanent resident, and I'm worried about when I go to do my citizenship too

Ehm. Any job requiring a security clearance is probably off the table, permanently. Most federal jobs, any police-related job. Many jobs in the military. Lots and lots of other government jobs. Education jobs. Some healthcare jobs.

Who is the retard?

Fuuuuck! Right now I'm applying for psychology in college

You're not gonna get your citizenship now
How retarded are you to go to another country, ask them for citizenship, then disregard their laws?

Its 20g or less its like a parking violation, no worries

Wooow hahaha you sound mad at me, and shits happens

You should still go for what you had planned. If your record is otherwise clean, after a few years, most employers will ignore this. This is especially the case once cannabis is legalized in most states.

Hang in there, but whatever you do, DO PAY THE TICKET IN DUE TIME.

Thanx

How do you please to these charges against you?

I have lot of plans, and I was a little disappointed because I thought I fucked my future up, but I've been reading that it's not that bad.

I can be a little bad, but your life will be fine.

Holy moley OP was a huge fag today

Not even, as long as you are forthcoming af truthful they will turn a blind eye to your past.

You know what it's fucked up that it wasn't even .5 gram, it was something that felt when I was rolling and I save it to smoke it on my pipe

I am mad at you. Shitbags like you take advantage of all our gov programs, never paying taxes, and send half of your income back to your homelands.

You're literally parasites on our economy.

And you ruin cities. I wouldn't step foot in Miami again because its disgusting, dirty spic culture.

I'm in Orlando for work right now and it's exactly the same. Just thousands of you people, ruining my country.

Go back, please. No one wants you here.

This.

Woah!

People like you are the reason Europe is far superior in every way to your shitty country.

Please kys americunt

>spotted the Sup Forumsfag

>Those god dang spics r ruining our country and taking advantage of taxpayers
>Trump is making Amurrica great again! So what if he wants to spend most of his time playing golf?
>Prejudice is wrong
>Pls kys americunt

Step up your game, or kill yourselves.

This autist has a point. How are you going to explain that when your time comes? This isn't some "leave out all the rest" shit either.

Better have a job now. I imagine you'll want sponsorship, and hardly any employers will be hesitant to stick their neck out for something like this.

You also risk not getting federal aid if and when you qualify for it. You need to get your citizenship in check first op.

Question: can you really afford this in your future? To put yourself in situations like this?