not /brit/

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0W_s1DInkL4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8
desuarchive.org/int/thread/56133753/#56136076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>North Korea threatens nuclear strike against Australia if it doesn't stop 'blindly toeing US line'.

>this thread

they couldn't even hit darwin

puddems

Really hate musicians and people who enjoy music. They're all massive queers, imagine dressing and living in a certain way because a man you like banged on a drum with a wooden stick.

hope australia actually gets nuked

Anonymous [England] [Buckinghamshire] 04/24/17(Mon)15:15:02 No.73998661

meant to fedora the fact you use steam but could only find novelty knitwear on the goog
ah yes dark souls the person combatting simulation
mayhaps shall give it a play when next i come into the funds for a gaystation

Keep circling back to the premise of Corbyn getting findommed by mummy May

*breaks your favourite pipe in half*

Anonymous 04/23/17(Sun)21:16:15 No.73998683

watch my bowling skills rasheed onee san

>meant to fedora the fact you use steam

why are there no australian redditflaggers

Why are yanks such awful posters? Is it cultural or genetic?

doing a laff

Can't tell whether someone is being stupid or just ironic

might read this but not right now

Environmental

because its fucking gay and only literal paedos and queers use it
aussies are good old boys
youtube.com/watch?v=0W_s1DInkL4

completely agreed

there used to be a couple, victoria or something

just because all nonces and benders are redditflaggers doesnt mean all redditflaggers are nonces and benders, just most

not all nonces are reddit flaggers

THAILAD

found on the 'dit

should we tell him?

Who here /ugly/

What's the point of this? Just why..?

Thailad isn't considered a nonce just because he lives in Thailand. To my knowledge there are three reasons.

1) he used to talk about how easy it was, in great detail, to order child prostitutes in Bangkok and how he'd been offered but "always refused". Just came across as creepy.

2) he did a livestream once and he had open a Tor window which he closed immediately after someone pointed it out and never mentioned again.

3) Admitted he thought the age of consent should be 13 and then backtracked and tried to play it off as "banter" when everyone was horrified.

He probably is a nonce but one of those virtuous ones who only looks at CP or something.

thought i would read this later but was too lazy to look away so read this and i found myself laughing at the i never liked you you ugly f** part and then i felt happy to see someone having lower self esteem than mine

a laugh

fuck off inbred retard literal braindead vegetable mongoloid yank invalid

>(((Renewable))) energy
when will idiots stop shilling this dead end?
seeing loads of shit from this science march about solar and other bullshit.

just what we need, cover up all our farmland, forests, houses, and roads with expensive hard to repair panels that only return a fraction of the power produced by fossil fuels in the end.

then these people have the gall to shit on nuclear power even though its the most efficient for space and power return.
though Thorium fags are annoying reddit twerps too.

Seems like by the end of it, nobody was having fun.

we should connect a cable to the core of the sun and bring it up to earth's atmosphere

the only solution is to have the worlds population slashed to a tenth so coal can become renewable again

>THAIRAD! YOU GO SEE A RADYBOY AGAIN?!

clicked a random image let's see what it is haha x

hmm
I have some solar panels on the roof of my house, they're quite good
though I do agree with the rest of this post

surprisingly my mate was taught that nuclear energy is required (an opinion of his professor) in university here

Why would they think they're not the same person?

everyone except for turtle

Made $10 USD off book sales this month

Ah yes all those scientists that are against nuclear power

i am

Like this image.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

why is american tv so obnoxiously shit

>the (((Science))) march
>Scientists

It all makes sense now

>thailad is here

What the fuck is environmental racism and is it as retarded as I expect it will be?

turtlemong reminds me of my friend's russian step brother

thought bill nye was a kids show

poor wogs are more effected by environmental issues because they all live in this tier tropical countries on top of volcanoes or fault lines below sea level

swear its like global warming affects blacks more or something

The anti-science right out in force as usual

see: FEMA's response to hurricane katrina, flint's water supply, bhopal chemical disaster

you look like an insipid anorexic french art student and i could shatter your pelvis with a sharp look

have a word lad

It does

why don't the residents of flint just move?

jesus

>graduating csci next year
>tfw trump's removed computer programmer from the h1b professions that can come over here
knew i picked the right man for the job

kendrick lamar is overrated (c)rap

I think it may be that sea level rise is predicted to harm third worlders more than developed cunts

umm....ITALIAN....sweaty ;)

discrimination based on race when it comes to getting (getting, not having) the same basics like clean water and sanitation
tbf this is a pretty real thing but it's not really discrimination because the abos won't let the government build or get close enough to do anything to help them
they just want money

youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Because they're poor and probably retarded from lead poisoning

> Bill holds up an Erlenmeyer flask. The audience ooohs.
> "Now this might look like water, but it's actually an aqueous solution."
> Audience starts clapping
> Electronic dance music starts playing
> Adam from the mythbusters comes out on a scooter with colorful beakers and a lab coat.
> Bill and Adam start dancing with beakers, audience cheers
> Record scratch, music abruptly stops
> Zoom into Bill's face, "Now let's get serious folks."
> "Can you believe there are still people who believe in God, and not climate change?"
> Audience erupts in laughter, more applause
> "Folks we have a very special guest here today to tell you why space is WOKE!"
> Neil DeGrasse Tyson comes out in a space suit
> Audience furiously clapping now, can barely contain themselves
> Tyson: "The potential for life is everywhere in the universe, Star Trek and Star Wars could be real!"
> Audience hands are now bleeding from all the clapping.
> Bill: "Well that's all the time we have today, join us next week when we tell you more about why science rocks!"
> Electric guitar solo, audience starts chanting aggressively "Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!" Their claps are now full repetitive nazi salutes.
>music stops
>audience goes quiet, hands jittering in anticipation to clap
>Bill takes a deep breath and says "and I'm here to... dare I say it... save the world!"
>all the ladies start furiously masturbating in the front row as flesh is torn from bone in a mad frenzy of clapping and cheering

200k starting was it not?

I googled it
>In some Western nations, environmental racism refers to socially marginalized racial minority communities which are subjected to disproportionate exposure of pollutants, the denial of access to sources of ecological benefits
Seems like the most pollution should be in the dense parts of the big cities, which are usually expensive af.

This gimmick wasn't even funny when it was about Louis CK 2bh

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

very few people actually watch tv in general let alone shit like this

cant wait for the sea level to rise and put the fear of god back in us

oh my science you are a literal sapling
like elliot rodger if he was too poor to have regular meals or an audi

water/soil pollution, acid rain etc.

thought he was serbian?

Yellow is Macron
Black is Pen

hey maybe if the black and white folk learnt to live in harmony then their water supplies might not get poisoned (or if it did, it might get fixed)

I mean gawddd
do these people not know how to take hints?

98k la

Le Pen15

hahaha yeah sure mate, you'll make 100K on your very first dev position

Only wank to hentai now lads.
Gonna see if I notice a change in a few months.

black is a skull and crossbones

I almost felt reddit for liking Bill but then I remembered that the people shitting on him are drooling morons who think that climate change is a hoax

hmm the nazis are closer to germany

Why do people think macron is going to win again?

you are actually so fucking retarded

learn the difference between climate change and global warming

business idea: rename corsica to le pen island

desuarchive.org/int/thread/56133753/#56136076
post i made over a year ago which i think still holds up today

hmm
>The Huffington Post

not saying he meant it like this, but you could interpret that as a biting take on how western countries are disproportionately coerced into spending on reducing emissions

shan't be clicking this kiwi's virus