SEXY LATINAS COME IN ALL COLORS!!!!!

SEXY LATINAS COME IN ALL COLORS!!!!!

Is the Latina thread the new asian thread?

I hope so!!!! Never fucked an Asian but I'm like 6 Latinas deep. Love em

I'm just saying I seen Latinas in all kind of colors even ones that look Asian

Posteen a la chilena sexy

And white, and black

More

More of her ??

more of them tits

I know that girl and she is underage
moooooodddddsssss

Proof?
You should post more to verify age.

You're the kinda lier everyone hates...

interest?

nice
more
pls

More

What do you want to get your mouth on most in this pic?

Yes, have with clothes?

Colombian

Cuban

lol what kind of clothes?

Buahahah this bitch, fucking dating ripoff site

Dog of a face on it

STFU 1 PROOF YOU KNOW HER
2 PROOF SHE UNDER AGE

damn any more with this chick?

Something slutty

perky tits on her

I can keep this post running for dayzzz

Very

damn, man. Any more sexy pics of this slut?

Nice slut mark (neck)

Fat tits

dont have too many...

I'm convinced that the sexiest women on the planet are latina..

As a Latino I don't like them cause most of the good looking ones are fucking dumb thots

I second this but they're nice eye candy

btw her name's Jackie

Salvadora

Someone interested in peruvians?

Fucking nice

Moar

This girl seems so familiar. Either way, she's cute af

Best Weather

Pictures like this make me fucking depressed/full of rage. I feel this way because I know I will never get something like this sent to me. I will never have a woman (or guy but in not gay) look amd me and really be attracted to me and really care about what I have to say. Whenever I see a women say she likes men that are passionate about something its just a lie. Whenever I get into a situation where I can talk about aviation passionatly they just kind of zone out (in a pilot and I like it). This is a rant and I know my points are selfish and kind of stupid but you know what I can be fucking posses and these cunts, because they have their fun with chads and shit but I won't so fuck them I hope they wind up on /r/cutefemalecorpses

"with clothes" why...

goddamn it this pisses me off. you're in a goddamn museum. behave. this is why white people think we're trash. not all of us are but I get it: stereotypes.

Well tell us how you really feel...

Don't worry about chasing women man, just focus on getting money and they will come to you

that is 100% truth, why I've dated multiple and married one

I think I recognize some of these other girls from LuvLatina too...

Sounds like you don't get to be around or talk to women much... mutual interest is key... you're not gonna sit there and listen to get talk about makeup and jeggings for hours...

I fucking hate people and life and am seriously considering suicide

Fake, free marketing on Sup Forums huh?

damn

mmm dem tities

I would though and I do enjoy conversations with strangers when it does happen its just that when I'm talking about something I like (even if they initiated the conversation) it just feels like they are waiting for their turn to talk

Are these amateur?

Ill focus on getting money so I can buy a shotgun so I can aim it at myslef

1. to answer your question, affirmative.
2. How is it fake? Video is up right now.

Plenty of amateur latina. Go have a look around.

Fuck off shill faggo with your luv latina cock suckery

Bingo.

Bitches started "talking" to me a lot more as soon as I stopped trying to talk to them.

Women don't want to have a conversation. They want you to listen to them bitch. They're selfish.

this guy gets it

Mex

Fuck more

Girls typically talk more that guys. I talk alot more than my wife though, just gotta find the right one. It's give and take though, you have to listen to get to know them too.

from where?

hey now, what's with the shill and hate business? It's my space and as it is relevant as fuck to this thread, I'm going to share.

Some people are into smoking hot latinas, some are into rather indigenous looking girls.

Both at LuvLatina in the Latina category. We cater to the uglies, the pugfuglies, the hotties, and the tamales.