/femart/: Joanna Newsom Edition

Hello! Welcome to /femaleartists/ general, or /femart/ for short. This general is for discussion of female artists, about either how attractive you deem them to be or about how much you like their music. Discussing which artist is better than another is allowed and welcomed. The purpose of this general is to stem the flow of all the grimesposters that take over female artists threads by keeping them together in the first place.

thanks for starting this moronic thread to promote fake ass globalist Joanna Newsom.

FUCK OFF

>Talented female artist
>Shitty singer

Why do all female musician have one giant flaw in them?

Fuck off and honor your Queen

Alright man sounds good. My name's user and
1. I wanna fuck Angel Olsen.
2. I love Grouper, Lana, TLC, Sade, Everything But the Girl, Laurel Halo, etc.
3. I HATE Grimes.
4. This general is a great idea.

Thank you for your opinions, kind user

Eh, her voice fits the music perfectly

Hi Schlomo

Fuck this fraud ass artist, her shitty unfunny '''Hollywood''' husband, and her whole criminal political family.

Quick rundown.

The girl from California who can't sing and whose last name is '''Newsom''', gets a career handed to her and all the best press almost completly out of nowhere. She is also married to a '''Hollywood'''' actor who also has a lucrative career despite no discernible talent.

She also gets threads started on here several times daily.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

Joanna Newsom is no different than Amy Schumer.

What makes you such a bitter person user?

What makes you so corrupt?

She can play the harp like a motherfucker, no discernible talent?

I said her husband has no discernible talent.

Joanna Newsom is a FRAUD.

She's the spawn of very evil people, and she directly profits from their corruption.

How is the Newsom family evil? I need more.

Look into Gavin Newsom. Former mayor of '''San Fransisco''' and prob the next governor of Commiefornia.

JN trys to sell her self like she's some boho art chick. It's all bullshit. She's a globalist racketeering multi-millionaire.

I'll keep an eye on it.

I feel like you probably have very serious mental issues you need to work out.

>Joanna Newsom is no different than Amy Schumer
but I really like Joanna's body of work

why? it's all true.

an utter meme. she's a completely average looking woman.

Your level of concern about this is schizo stalker level. Seek help user.

What's true? That her husband is an unfunny faggot? That's true of basically every single SNL cast member of the last ten years.

And what does her second cousin being mayor have to do with her lyric and songwriting abilities? Are you saying all the old bootlegs and videos of her touring in her teens, playing in shitty venues and living rooms are carefully orchestrated to make her seem genuine?

Not really, you're just being patronizing.

Even if she does have a wealthy family, how does that make her music any less genuine? How is it pushing any sort of agenda or message? I need some examples.

>Are you saying all the old bootlegs and videos of her touring in her teens, playing in shitty venues and living rooms are carefully orchestrated to make her seem genuine?
PUHleeze. I've been a part of that scene the whole time. She was at best marginally around. She never really toured or anything like that. She just wound up out of Drag City out of nowhere.

What really happened, was she he went from being Malkmus' nanny, to Callahan's gf, to cover stories in the Sunday Times Magazine and BNM from pitchfork.

That shit does not happen in the scene she alleges to be from.

>How is it pushing any sort of agenda or message?
She doesn't really. I don't hate her that much. There are far worse. But her and her husband directly benefit from corruption (and worse), and she's def shilled on here.

If she is the liberal equivalent of Ivanka, I'd be happy with that administration. I could totally see Samberg as the son-in-law with way too much influence.

If they were just wealthy no one would care.

But she's from the Hollywood/DNC camp and those people are straight up criminals.

they use her as a plant to lend legitimacy to other things.

it's not like she is actually a working artist or anything (she's not)

It just seems like you're implying her talent had nothing to do with it. If she wasn't a good musician there would be nothing to shill. I can't really argue against your anecdotes but I do believe that her first few EPs were good enough to gain her some attention and things have escalated from there. She's not just another indie chick playing the guitar.

Grimes was not born a woman. It is obvious.

Where is /maleartists/ general? Why are you such a misandrist?

Like what?

Nigga please. She's part of that '''system'''. There is literally nothing organic about her career. And she can't fucking sing.

Like the tranny in the picture. Duh.

Yeah okay dude keep on fighting the power. Have a good time. I'll keep on enjoying her music. If you don't like her voice that's fine but it doesn't delegitimize her songwriting, lyricism, or skill at the harp and piano.

>r9pol/ ruins another thread

Get a real job lowlife

i have this theory that the "BUT SHE'S A JEW U GUISE" poster is also the grimesposter
gotta destroy the competition

Honestly, this is 4chin. Wouldn't be surprised.

Kek. Nice try shill. She's clearly a globalist or at least directly affiliated with those people.

Explain in your own words what a globalist is, exactly.
No quotations or 20 minute youtube/blogspot links, I want to hear what (You) specifically think about this when you're not shitposting in Swans & Radiohead threads with reddit frogs.
Also, explain how Radiohead, Swans, or Joanna Newsom make bad music.

Kek. Why don't you just release your entire 'client' list shill?

I can tell you're the same fucking poster (who is a newfag, only been on Sup Forums a few months)
The only thing I'm not sure of is if you're really an underage the_donald fucktard or just a neet shitposter
slit yr fuckin wrists either way

The real question is why do you think you have to right to shill and crypto-advertise undeterred? It's hilarious. You're acting like you're the damaged party because you're meeting resistance to the phoney corrupt culture your boss's boss's boss's boss is trying to force on us.

You can tell it's you posting because of the keks and shills

>M U H C A P I T A L I S M

I think I just realized why grimesfags hate the memes on here so much. It seems like theyr'e still stuck in the past where funny memes involved a picture with white text laid over it.

It's obvious you're a complete dumbass.

>general

Fuck off

Racketeering isn't capitalism.

bump