Has anyone on Sup Forums seen an unexplained creature?

has anyone on Sup Forums seen an unexplained creature?

Today i was going through my old shit from when i was a kid and i found a ton of books and tapes about bigfoot, lochness monster, mothman, etc. When i was about 11 I went through this phase where i had an autistic obsession with finding "monsters". As an adult i realize that most of the "monsters" are bullshit hoaxes, but the topic still kind of interests me.

Have any of you anons seen something you cant explain.

bigfoot in the UP of michigan

explain

lot of deep wilderness in the UP. lots of hiking. we hiked hogsback mountain one afternoon but started too late. by the time we got to the summit the sun was getting low but we didn't realize that the setting sun would be on the other side of the mountain on the way down. before the sun even went down it was pitch black. the trail was marked only by paint on the trees. blue paint

didnt take long before we couldn't see the marks anymore. this was just before the advent of the iphone and and the "i can use my camera flash as a light" era. we had no light save for our flip phone screens. we quickly lost the trail. we decided the best thing to do was to climb back to the summit and wait out the night.

once we found our way back to the top and out from the tree cover we could finally see with the moonlight. we gathered some kindling and small branches and started to build a fire on the summit. we sat around the fire and bullshitted to pass the time.

Lurking

finish the story

Bumping

I saw a giant pterodactyl once I shit you not never thought I would see some thing like that

i eventually got up to take a piss and walked away from the camp fire to a 30 foot rock ledge. from the ledge i could see down a chunk of the mountain that was all exposed granite and in the moonlight i saw it. at first i didn't notice it, it was just another shadow but then it moved. it was about 300ft away down the mountain. my heart went from zero to a mile a minute in an instant. i knew, i just knew what i was seeing. as it moved across the exposed rock i saw it in full. it was fucking huge, not just in heights but width. every part of this thing was huge and in proportion,

tree fiddy incoming

In before nigger.

i stood perfectly still. i was so afraid that id i even twitched a muscle it would notice me and that would be the end of me. it's a very unsettling feeling to suddenly understand that you are not at the top of the food chain and that you might as well be a baby deer if it came to defending yourself.

Validated.

why were you scared it was 300 feet away

i watched it climb further down the rock face of the mountain and slip off into the woods. it never made any noise, not so much as a twig snapping. i stood there for a few minutes running what i had seen over and over again in my head. a bit of panic set in now that i couldn't see where it was, like knowing a shark is in the water around you but not being sure where. i walked back to the fire and got my buck knife out of my pack. i took that everywhere with me when i lived up there. i didn't say anything to anyone. i was in college and i didn't want to be "the bigfoot guy". i sure as fuck didn't sleep that night and when i would begin to drift off i'd violently jerk back awake clutching that knife. after what seemed like an eternity the sun came back up and we where able to find our way down. the forest changed for me after that, it will never be the same. i know what's out there.

for the same reason you'de be afraid to see a shark in the water 300ft away. you know if it wanted to it could close that distance in no time and then what would you do? ask it politely to leave you alone?

>be 17
>girlfriend lives down the road
>maybe a mile away
>would always sneak over after dark for some poon cuz her parents didn't like company after 8.
>one night finish up a booty sesh
>she says to be careful on my way home, her sisters have been seeing and hearing things outside her house
>her sisters are between ages 7-10
>lol you betcha
>climb out window, start my trek
Continue? On phone so typing is a bitch, won't cont. if there's no point

I once saw a majestic faggot in the wild... its name was OP.

No

go for it

this was the knife i had at that time

That's just a picture

lmao lolololo

he had a picture of a knife.

hey i was just watching attack on titan too

i broke that knife the next year. i've gone through several since then.

there is no point. your story telling skills are shit. you would've ended at a better part if you had any skill and made us want to hear more but we dont because you're a faggot who cant tell stories well.

finish it

Good knife? I got the same one in my car but never use it

Was it a skinwalker?

I hope it was a skinwalker.

i once found this bear, super unusual. i followed it down a path of tree (i'm a hunter i'm use to this), but when i saw it i realized it wasn't a bear, holyfuck.jpg, believe it it or not, it was....

ur dad

The lock ness monster asking for about tree fiddy

i once saw a wampa from the star wars universe in a wal mart parking lot in st louis missouri

A large gay man

v zdsbbvxfb

ok i hate to be "that guy" but it sounds like your describing a bear

i at once saw OP penis

Bears snap twigs obviously you're wrong

what im gonna aay is 100% true, not saying it was real but its what i saw...when i was a kid in my closet a fiery figure would jump out say surprise and laugh as i ran away i was around 5.....i always thought it was weird it laughed until i got older and rwalized it was getting a kick out of scaring me.....real or my imagination as a kid...dunno but i swear to this day i saw and heard it....large fiery electrical looking figure, would pop out and say suuuuurrrrprrrrriiiiize

You belong in /x

BEAST TITIAN!

Fuck dude

That's the beast titan nigger

Bears exclusively

saw your mom 1ce

it broke one day when i was hitting it with a log to cut a branch off a tree. i abused it.

seen plenty of bear up there. i've even seen a black bear on two legs. what clearly separated this animal from the bear was its head. i bear has a clear and defined snout. this animal i saw had no snout whatsoever.

No joke as a child I use to talk to this dragon in the woods by my house!