/grimes/

Discuss the magnificent, unique, innovative artist Claire Boucher a.k.a. Grimes.

>I'm in the zone of just throwing things at a wall. I'm trying to be unlimited by “this is sound of the album” or something. I'm trying to do the craziest shit I can, or just reach outside my comfort zone. I've been doing a song a day kind of thing. Like, get as far as I can on a song per day then start a new thing. Then once I have a various amount of things, then I'll go back and decide what to do with it.

>i just made the most insane song i'm so happy about it!!!

Old thread: Remember: be nice to Grimes!

I want her to develop a fungal infection in her cunt

She's like a cross between Madonna and kpop. Hence why she gets these obsessive fans methinks

friendly greetings, please be nice to our grimey

she is so good a wearing cool clothes and dressing like Cher from the 80's, so innovative !

obsessed
how long did you wait on your computer for the other thread to reach bump limit so you'd be the first to make a new one? enjoy your ban!

I started getting into her recently, I enjoy Darkbloom the most.

this is what happened with the previous thread, but you weren't raging when the picture was kawai

enjoy your grimes general !

Real one:

Another early Grimes fan, nice!

that's because there are many people who can start a normal grimes thread. but you're the only one waiting for your epic troll post!

>not discussing music on Sup Forums
Stop with off-topic, troll.

no OP, buy enjoy the thread though stay on topic please

seriously he has no life. sad!

Geidi Primes is the best honestly.

see

why can't 'true' grimes fans see past these pictures ?

i thought this was Sup Forums?

Sweet dreams Grimer!

Focus on Visions next. That's her best one.

choose one

she's so powerful live

This is work of a pure genius

That's actually my favorite too right now. Closer in style to her earlier records but with production quality closer to her later ones.