Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=miFhwa1_fwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for reddit flags

>voted drumpf
>thinks he's a centrist

emily

Centrists have mixed views. Dump has mixed views.

Stop consuming Asian media

Truly the patrician's political standing

me

FUCK PROGRESS

>github.io

won't

>laissez faire economy

other nations can't beat you in scientific progress if all the other nations are dead

>starts aiming an unloaded gun while he isn't being filmed
What did he mean by this?

>economy

I'm not sure yet.

But with SpaceX for example, he didn't start with the reusability idea. He started with the idea of just reducing the cost of building rocket to something closer to the raw material costs. He could do the same with TBMs.

Why Elon over other companies? Big companies tend to not try new things. SpaceX at the begining was like 20 people.

Fuck roads

I was testing the sights

>But with SpaceX for example, he didn't start with the reusability idea.
That was already done though, thats the soviet model and the saturn model

I dont get why he's trying to break into an established industry, he's going to need to steal talent from the existing firms

LYSF > F#a#infinity

Somebody post the pic of a minion sucking a dick

>drumpf tuck frump

I have it but I won't post it

weasyl > furaffinity

people talk behind my back at work a lot

Macron will win.

I talk about you behind your back here

Does /cum/ use tile-wallpapers for their computer?

is he the good guy?

woooow

so funny!!!!

>It is important that we think in the long term, beyond our lifespans.
>uses this to determine if you believe in "science"

into the trash

You must be a very interesting person

I don't care about the long-term survival of the white race desu

Le Pen will win

[spoilwr]73999560 is a fag[/spoiler]

I consider you lower than a rapist

is the one that is a pencil drawing?

>Pope Francis calls refugee centres concentration camps
>cucktholics

I live to suffer

I collect a lot of Akari images

girls are strange creatures

your concern about the survival of the white race is irrelevant though, youre a faggot that will never reproduce

They probably found that current TBM manufactorers, and the people that use the TBMs to make tunnel both go overbudget to such an extend that they can take advange of it and break into the market.

I don't follow the space launch stuff to strictly, but my understanding was that the companies that built rockets, and launched them were always wayyy overbudget.

I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK FIRST

>americans said that the chimpanzees known as malia and sasha obama were cute
>now they say ivanka is cute

This is how a president's daughter should look like

>but my understanding was that the companies that built rockets, and launched them were always wayyy overbudget.
I think SpaceX were first for private launch, no? I was talking about NASA and soviet space programs.

And the thing with TBM contracts and tenders is that they are almost always awarded by the public sphere to the private sphere so theres lots of wiggle room for corruption and kickback in that.

so far i only have daughter so i;m not worried about passing my dads shitty genes along

looks like some basic instagram bitch hiding behind two layers of makeup and three layers of photo filters

7/10

the cutest

>people who are having kids are still posting on Sup Forums
why and how

Man

fuck blizzard

>dub trips

Gee look my plan for plan for a 5 year undergrad, a masters, and post-grad is completely needless...

I hereby declare myself a master science person with the best knowledge in the extremely difficult scientific issues of intersex-phobia

i actually have two daughter and i'm into lolli :^)

yes

>spic using a bunch of filters to appear whiter
Evrytiem, though she is the best daughter.

Yeah this post isnt worrying at all

Am I autistic for reading this shit?
haven't played the games since halo 4 came out years ago but I think the expanded universe is really fucking neat.

youtu.be/Wllc5gSc-N8

>native rights

i'm not gonna ruin their lives don't worry i'm not that fucked up

When I was in University I knew a professor who told me how much he hated protests nowadays because the "sociologists" have ruined them with stuff like that.

yeah
there are so many books out there that aren't based on video games for 12 year olds

Women are funny, get over it

I dare you to name ONE anime that asks more thought provoking questions

Women are not funny at all

youtube.com/watch?v=miFhwa1_fwE

>12 year olds
>most of them have been rated 17+ since 2001

implying anyone actually follows the ESRB ratings

spongebob

good night

but i don't watch animoo

I've met a few funny ones. Most of them don't have a sense of humor though unless its laughing at someone. They don't know how to laugh with someone.

If I put my elbow on the table and my ear in my hand, I can hear my computer fan

/qa/ is back

tfw not even going to try for the get since I'm a tabletfag

my sister is funny, but sisters aren't women, they're gross

Your fans must be nice and quiet.

Mine are loud and powerful.

my gf has never really made me laugh. smirk and giggle yes, but never lmao
but i can usually make her squirt from laughing

>Science
I am a two-spirit pansexual vore-loving butch dyke who enjoys enema play and hopes to get a sugar daddy one day

>Not science
FosB accumulation in the nucleus accumbens represses the enzyme G9a, primarily associated with epigenetic modulation as it reduces dendrite formation associated with walker area 14 of the orbitofrontal cortex. Downregulation of G9a is related to increased dendrite spine formation, and therefore synaptic plasticity strengthens via long-term potentiation.

nice

me on the left

i like contact harvest

>the long hair makes up for any drag advantage
hope you like your women bald headed too

well fuck, well everyone shits on the scifi genere anyways, what's the difference between space operas written by award winning authors and franchised space operas written by award winning authors anyways?

>Science
Look at all this climate change evidence, can anyone deny man-made climate change at this point?
>Not Science
Look at all this race and intelligence evidence, can anyone deny race plays a role in intelligence?

you should just treat them as fun books and nothing else, its not exactly intellectually stimulating but its like watching an action movie imo

nothing wrong with being autistic, or as I like to call us, the Differently Neurotypical