So I just used my coffee grinder to grind my weed and I didn't bother to wash the remaining coffee from this morning...

So I just used my coffee grinder to grind my weed and I didn't bother to wash the remaining coffee from this morning. Will there be any problems if I smoke weed with some coffee residue in it? Will this affect my high? is it even safe?

You'll be fine, bet it wont do much

I can't imagine it'd hurt anything. I know you can get a decent dose of caffeine from smoking tea so it might get you high AND wake you up a little bit depending on how much coffee is in it.

But tbh it'll prolly just taste like a joint with coffee in it.

Gonna kill you bro.
During combustion the caffeine combines with THC to form Caffeine Methylcannabinate which is a very toxic chemical structurally similar to JWH-018 (one of the infamously dangerous "spice" molecules)
You might as well through your weed out now unless you want some serious seizures and possibly permanent liver damage.

Mmmm a coffee doobie.. brilliant idea user

I don't believe this user

Fake and gay

Yeah I wouldn't risk it. You've heard of liquid nicotine for vapes getting on your skin - it's an instant heart attack. Same thing bro.

Because concentrated nicotine and coffee ground are the same thing.

>search results
>0

Bullshit. I googled Caffeine Methylcannabinate and it didn't mention weed once faggot.

First of all, you're full of shit. That chemical is a synthetic cannabinoid, those 2 substances could never produce said chemical. You'll get a caffeine rush quickly, it will make the smoke harsher, but it won't kill you. Make sure you keep water on hand.

Fine. If you're not gonna believe me, at least set up a livestream for when you litght it up.

I'll make you a deal user, buy me some coffee and some weed and I'll gladly livestream me smoking it.

when entering the bloodstream in human skin , nicotine and caffeine activate the same bodily defense mechanism sending rapid signals to the heart causing it to panic and overload.

You'll be fine...though I imagine it'll burn more than usual. Let us know how it tastes

where you at bro?

That's actually poisonous OP. Please don't do it!

Southwestern Virginia

Fact that people use coffee grounds on their plants should tell you something

Yeah but there's a just a bit of a fucking difference in potency between coffee grounds and straight nicotine

See, your attempt at sounding intelligent was increadibly mediocre. You provided 0 proof with anything that you've claimed. Your body doesn't register caffeine or nicotine as a threat, therefore no mechanism exists within the human body. Stop lying, stop sucking nigger cock and stop being a faggot, faggot.

coffee mitigates the effects of marijuana according to Joe Rogan.

Cali has the best weed hands fucking down. Coffee ground free evenXD And we pay with this thing called money instead of sucking fat, nigger jew's deformed and uncircumcised dicks. Unless you're in San Francisco, then it's a lot more than a possibility. Sick fucks.

At worst it might taste like burn coffee grounds. You'll be fine.

Smoking weed and drinking coffee is great, and doesn't immediately kill you. So you should be alright OP.

user insults another anons intelligence but can not spell correctly. How smart of you user. Stop sucking dick and learn something.

No go away. You sound like a 14 year old "MLG COD DORITOS AND MTN DEW 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT" kind of fucker.

shrooms
alcohol
sizzurp
pills
cocaine
turds
car keys

yup, everything you need

Didn't need to see the hand in frame to know how dark the room was, the syrup bullshit gave it away.

You moron

Caffiene + thc + heat = nerve gas

This is sophomore chemistry ffs

That's a bomb ass table right there.

Who are you even talking to newfag?

Far from it little man. I'm sure you are just a 15 or 16 year old kid that is pissed off at the world because his dad wanted a son and not a pussy that talks shit on the internet for a living and looks at sick pedo shit. Funny when children try to act like adults. Quit hating the world and everyone in it because you're still a virgin. Get off of here for a couple hours a day and find some chicks to fuck. See if it does any good for you instead of all that dick.

is turds referring to the moonrocks?

APE NOT KILL APE

Who are you talking to you goddamn retard?

Nice stash

YOU ARE NOT APE

one time I smoked caffeine pills like heroin off foil

it had a effect basically the same as drinking coffee but came on really fast

I'm still alive and had no known problems from it

might of just been placebo but it really felt like it affected me

10/10

all the newfags commenting on the "photo shop this image" picture
fuck you guys are new

Yeah retard shut the fuck up. No one cares.

I'm not a retard you fucking white piece of trash

I'm not white you god damn nigger lover

Both of you little fags just shut the fuck up before OP kills you both with his poisonous caffeine doobies

dont give me any of that korrupt bullshit

Weed is classified as a narcotic... I can't say for sure about the Mary Jane, but caffeine enhances percs, hydros etc's high. I doubt smoking some coffee will do more than leave a bad taste, you may even get a better high.

But are you really that fucking lazy? Just break the shit up with your hands if you don't have a regular grinder... Ffs

this is actually an urban myth (that high amounts of nicotine are extremly deadly), it's based on an ancient study on animals

I've takedn 15mg of nictoine sublinguially once (around the same amount as 15 cigarettes at once) and I was fine, just somewhat dizzy and nauseous

I suspect samefaggery

good to see some oc, the searches for "Caffeine Methylcannabinate " went from 0 to a few dozen today

>JWH-018

why do niggers abuse cough syrup?

especially the uber rich nigger rappers.Can't they afford proper opiates? can't they get proper drugs? why do boast about having to literally abuse cough syrup, containing literally the weakest opiate and a shitty antihistamine like a fucking teenager.

they have all the money in the world and they boast about having to drink down foul tasting shitty desparate teenage drugs

kek

>is it even safe?
please die

No no no no, niggas.

Dont worry men you are going to be fine, in the university i knew this philosophy professor who's once told me that the used to doit in Cuba, they just put some coffe on the blunt to give a nice sof flavor on the blunt.

Just don't doit too much.

Fuck my English ;___;

If you get nicotine liquid for vape on your skin you die instant? I would have been dead a long time ago when i was cleaning my friends vape cuz he be a fucking retard in general

Have you ever actually had purple drank you cuck? It's called lean for a fucking reason. It's not oxy but a little will fuck you up in all kinds of ways. Imo I'd prefer lean to roxies. I'm not a nigger either

Roxies just piss me off and make me shakey like hydros. Lean actually makes you lean and chill. It's a preference of high you faggot.

>killed by spikling vape juice
Wait what?

you'll probably just smell a bold flavor

You fucking druggy idiot.

Get a haircut and a job.

You could drink 30 milliliters of 24 milligram nicotine and you'd be fine. Fucking X's on the back of your hands or something?

Ok bro thanks for the help

Least you admit your English isn't decent unlike the fucking Indians running around speaking in broken Engrish insisting that they all speak perfect English.

Niiice

Idfk or care it's still more fucking toxic than goddamn coffee grounds. I'm not a goddamn scientist fuck you