Hey Sup Forums, I did something. Im in a very committed relationship of just over 2 years, very gorgeous, loving woman...

Hey Sup Forums, I did something. Im in a very committed relationship of just over 2 years, very gorgeous, loving woman. But I couldn't help myself, the other day I fucked the girl she hates most in the world, it was filthy, unloving and menacing at best, ive always been a sucker for a fat fuckin ass. while doing said act she had me promise that I would be hers forever (Haaaa!) I did, she constantly got in contact with me over the next day after. I had gotten what I wanted though, move along bitch.. I ended up telling her I was visiting California the following day after, and while there told her I made the decision to move there for good and she would never see me again. She actually bought all of it. Am I a bad person Sup Forums? I never left home lmao.
>pic semi-related, nearly the same shape.
fucked up and posted it in a thread, oops.

You aren't a bad person you are what we call in several parts of the world a good cunt

Get off Sup Forums Mikey...

So you left a kind, loving gorgeous woman for a hoe? You messed up a good relationship. Congratulations, kill yourself, you fucking faggot. All girls are hoes now a days and if you're lucky to find a good girl you should take advantage of that.

I didnt leave her. and whos to say the other was a hoe? SHe could be all the same as the other girl, it was my manipulation that got us there.
what the...fuck? how
I like you most.

Ahahaha she probably wasn't a hoe, follow the golden rule my friends bitches ain't shit

Still, why would you take advantage of a good girl and cheat? I'm serious, what's your reason? Just impulsive?

She's a hoe if she's having sex with guys she isn't in a relationship with, that's the definition, cunt.

This is now. Get thread

I've been in a similar situation my brother, all will be well given you don't run into the hoe you cunt punted somewhere out of the blue

I'm afraid to say that there was a slight spelling error in my writing, was has been translated to wasn't against my will

You dumb nigger. She's going to find out you lied to her and tell your main bitch. I guess whatever though cuz you still got laid.

Literally just that, it was on a whim.
I feel like youre very closed-minded, and wrong.
the possibility of that is 0. Its just my conscience is fucking killing me.

Well faggot, get tested and carry on with your life. I guess that's the best you could do.

hopefully the girl she hates doesn't tell your girlfriend lmao. she probably will. oh well, your fault.

I hope your consciousness drives you to fucking hang yourself.
>cheating prick like you can have as many bitches as you want and nothing will happen to you
>your good girl at home doesn't ever find out, and you don't appreciate or deserve her
And you know what the icing on the cake Is? The bitches are gonna keep flocking to you, sadly enough.

You are not a man

Faggot

Insecure much?

Ludicrous

Why do they hate each other?

Post pictures of both.

Until then, sage

You're going to regret it. We would all do the same (and some of us have so we know.) You're still going to regret it.

Faggot

girls are easy.

I know I will regret it. I regret it everyday since the incident. Would you like more light shed on the matter?
There was a girl before "the hated one". kind of weird, quirky, met her on a dating thingy, hung out with her for three days, every night. Fucked her, disposed. I dont plan on doing anything like this again anymore, the guilt is/was too much this time.but hey youre right, you really are. are you the same?

no he's not. He's going to have a life worth of dirty faps as he thinks about how he smashed that one chick with the fat ass. He's probably thinking about it as his gf sucks him off, being that it's the only thing that can make him cum.

When I saw this I got chills. you understand people like me, like us.