pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=CPhXKak_bHw

Other urls found in this thread:

community.sigames.com/topic/381957-wingers-too-wide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it passe to start a new save with a team you've managed before?

Going back to the old save feels impossible since it's been so long

Lads should I start a Lincoln save to impress her??

>fails promotion

I don't see why not. I've never had as much sucess as in my first save, but why not?

>Irish patterns of '''''''''''''''''''beauty'''''''''''''''''

Not worth even a second of it.

Not saying shes fit m8, it could be a good chance for me to get in at a football club

/qt/s edition

how are you m8? also is /trb/ ded?

Meh I can't complain. I've been hearing that /trb/ is dying for years now desu, but I don't think this level of autism can disappear.
how bout ya

Has any regular poster ever actually achieved freedom from tribbling lads?

lifes ok, quit drink for a month and started going to the gym a bit so feel a lot better about life lately.

Best one you've ever posted here desu. And you don't have a bad taste (with the exception of thinking that spanish women are better than brazilian)

>Has any regular poster ever actually achieved freedom from tribbling lads

I did yea, twice. I spent a few months tribbiling in the start of 2016 or end of 2015, can't remember and then stopped until December due to my life going down the shitter. I've returned mostly in January and I'm going to stop posting again if I don't find a good save again.

I haven't tribbled in about 4 months but I'm absolutely certain I'll go back to it at some point also I enjoy some of the conversations here so I still come here and post

so..... you havent become free at all? everyones gone a few months lads

Because in 2017 social media is inescapable, i've started taking my immersion in the game more seriously. I set up a snapchat for my team where I take photos of regens using filters and doing silly things and then post them to my story so the world can see. I think that this is a more realistic way to play FM as your social media feed lacks a lot of things like bleacher report reposts and BBC News giving you the best of social media roundup. Here's a photo of my club captain taking a selfie in the dog filter. I like to think that he's considered 'sexy' like Giroud and tons of people have crushes on him. He's just one of many characters in the squad reflected by their snaps. They all have personality. Sometimes I like to put open the comparison screen and then use the face-swap filter to make my regens post hilarious face swaps online that might even become memes in the FM world.

Yeah we could name a few. mad for example, or kenya although he was forced out of /trb/ instead of leaving.
Not Spanish but canarians because of the mixture of races. But tbH I was just memeing I'd say Venezuela / Colombia it's where it's at.
this
except I don't post that much now that I'm not playing
because
you know
im not
>lithuanian

>Here's a photo of my club captain taking a selfie in the dog filter.
god I really need my reaction image folder back

>not playing
and you call me a bad person

>I like to think that he's considered 'sexy' like Giroud and tons of people have crushes on him

having fun with my celta vigo save

first time in la liga, didnt ever make a save here beacause of the min. transfer price you have to add to every contract, but thats been working into my favor actually.

>Doing this when there is no way to have pictures of your players training

Not worth it

Colombia and Venezuela don't have many nice women imo. Of course they have a great amount of 10/10s when taking in consideration the population they have, but many are borderline whites (not being racist, they just aren't my type) and just have a great body, which isn't really as good as many brazilians or idk, never seen a canarian qt.

>not having a reaction image folder

Why would you even delete the folder? You never know when depression will hit you and will make you start tribbling compulsively again.

include me in the screencap of this post please

>take dank Serie D team
>fail the entire season
>fail to win a single game in 6 matches
>board tells me I need to get 12 points in 5 matches or I'll get sacked
>set up stream
>stream the probable sacking
>win every single match fairly comfortably
>don't even need the 5th match

This is why Mitch is doing well. SI has hardcoded you to be successful in 17 if you stream the game so more people will get exited and buy the game.

>implying you'll have time to play when you are sargon
You'll be too busy teaching tactics to people's immune systems

>Almost MySpace™ angle
Almost makes me want to see the inevitable beer gut, cellulite and stretch marks.

>tfw reinvigorated the team into winning and scoring more than once per match by switching to a winger-less tactic

t. virgin

Wingers are fine, if you're struggling with them it's down to bad FB and Striker usage

o-oh dear

MUNTER

4-2-3-1
with wingers as IF

Name a better tictac

4-3-1-2 with no wingers so the winger bug doesn't exist

2-2-2-2-2 with wingers and two CFs

t. low standards

Suck them titties like your suckling for sustainance from the last potato during the famine.

you sicken me butters

>he doesn't like the pokeball formation
Why would you even delete the folder?
I didn't, I got a new lappy.

... winger bug?

Alsom have you guys ever tricked the developers into putting you in the game?

I remember in the old days of CM (I believe it was CM 03/04) a friend of my told me his brother sent an email to the devs asking them to put him in the game and invented his background as a promising midfielder that had no chance in a big team and was now out of contract.

Obviously I didn't believe him, so he told me "Then do a fresh install and start a new game. Search for my brothers full name". And there he was, even with his stupid nickname.

who /MunterHunter/ here?

Munter x Hunter was my favourite anime.

what game you nigger

424 with no strikers

I hope they gave him
>Dirtness: 20
>Determination: 20
>Ambition: 20
>Bravery: 20
>Sportsmanship: 1

Is there a french team that's technically in africa or something like that?

I'm trying to pick a new save and figured a team with ridiculously long travel times to away games could be a fun gimmick.

I know there's the siberian team but I'm sure there were some others

is there any specific coach i should be asking to teach a player a new PPM?

>a team with ridiculously long travel times to away games
what about Tenerife :D:D:D:D

clearly the 4-1DM-2CM-3ST because damn did it turn my form around
that and switching out an old FB for this God-send of an African-named Romanian WB

that said, we're playing the 20th team next, so our luck's certain to run out thanks to Mike's long running epic joke

There's a really successful Portuguese team from the Azores

My go to alternative save is to pick a club with a weird intake but outside of San Marino, Basque clubs and the Israeli teams that produce arabs I'm out of ideas.

those Japanese/Bhutanese teams in Singapore?

>playing non-europe

There's the Andorran team that produces Portuguese players.
Chivas has a rule like Athletic, only with Mexicans instead of Basque.

Could always just invent a rule like that for yourself, only use players born within 150 km of the clubs stadium or something.

then fill the England NT with players from the TNS intake

>There's the Andorran team that produces Portuguese players
Guess what.

I just realised fm has a challenge mode

How many versions has this been in for?

Since 15

And apparently he's worth something considering the number of offers from big clubs I had for him.

>big
>milan
Go to be silvio

Most of these are just stuff that happens every season

We're outside of a transfer window, so much less clubs want him. During transfer windows I automatically refuse offers. Milan became big again and won the league two years ago. Juve hasn't won the league in three seasons actually.

Its nice for a quick little save but not really very good. Plus it takes place in classic mode or whatever the fuck its called these days so thats pretty annoying.

>striker misses early penalty
>useless rest of the game

hate this meme

Tablet microtransaction mode (Fm touch)

Classic was actually decent for a quick game the year it came out but it's been awful since. I've stopped buying every year because SI are spending most of their development time on that, a mode whose only players buy it separately as a tablet game

Who /treble/ here?

>tfw no ameribros to watch floorsqueak with

Basketball isn't worth watching until the playoffs desu

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>FA CUP SEMI FINAL, MY ONLY SHOT AT GETTING INTO EUROPE NEXT YEAR
>GK GETS INJURED AT 51'
>NO GK ONDABENCH
>CONCEDE TWO
>EQUALIZE BECAUSE ROOFE IS BASED
>MISS A SITTER (LITERALLY OPEN GOAL) AT 90+1 BECAUSE CLOUGH IS A CHOKING BITCH
>FUCKING RED CARD BY THE RETARD THAT IS HAYDEN
>CONCEDE TWO GOALS AND A FUCKING OWN GOAL BY THE MONG THAT IS HOLDING
>LOSE

WHY

I never thought that it would ACTUALLY happen, that I'd actually feel the consequences of having no GK on the bench. It happened sometimes, I never lost because of it, or at least never in big games. this feels so fucking awful right now, never again

>Not having a gk on the bench

>he fell for the no gk on the bench meme

I learned my lesson, never again. Why did it have to happen at such a vital moment though, it's not fucking fair. I was about to get into the fucking EL.

When will they add it so you can see how many or what countries scouts have knowledge of?

(reload)

ENGLAND GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>win champions league
>think i'll be rich now
>every player starts thinking they're hot shit and asking for double+ salary.

well duh, thats why you get your contract negotiations for at least the next 24 months out the way before the final
Of course the massive increase in reputation to both your club and your players are going to make them demand more.

best time to sell them since they'll be drastically overvalued

replace them all with cheapo africans and sudacas

Never thought i would i win desu, it was a crazy run.
Yeah even bench warmers are worth more than double now.

Meanwhile in Mexico

what did she mean by this?

I also feel like the euroleague is super comfy

>be average american college player
>become literal serbian national hero by wanting to stay on the same team + play defense

If you're doing the san marino challenge there's no real point in managing the NT for the first 5 years

>no point
>what is 'manager will never leave the team;

Kristal? More like Kristal Meth, amirite

>using tinder in mexico

its like you want to get kidnapped

There's some nice titty monsters.

you around morz?

>thinking morz stays up for real nigga hours

:| my club's apparently signed a lithuanian national team striker, would love to know more about him

Jesus 3 at the back formations with IWBs are disgustingly broken now

They're good in 16 but in 17 they have literally no flaws.

Yup. They were already good enough before the last update, but with IWBs now 3-4-3 variants are all EZmode

don't they leave the flanks exposed if you lose possession?

Not if you've got decently mobile CBs.

Plus IWBs barely get caught out more than a FB(S) in a back four honestly. Most of the time you're defending with 5 at the back.

Plus the "fix" of making wide players man mark tightly all the time actually helps you defensively.

It's the one place it actually helps

so set my IWBs to mark tightly on their wingers?

It does it automatically
community.sigames.com/topic/381957-wingers-too-wide/

Since IWBs only push up ultra far if they're actually going into the box they're always around to defend

Nah, just set your OIs to "tight marking" for any wide players on the opposition team.