Is weed or alcohol better for allowing me to forget about my depression?

is weed or alcohol better for allowing me to forget about my depression?

A good noose is.

Weed isn't addictive.

So the answer is obvious.

Weed chills you out and clears your mind while alcohol numbs you and you are still aware of how much you hate life so weed

Weed is good for you. Alcohol is fun.

Weed makes you more creative but also is more introspective, double edged sword. Alcohol is just a pure downer, drink enough to pass out if going that route but will ultimately end badly

Neither work, my dude.

Dependencies form for either of them until eventually your life is even more depressing. You'll be depressed while using them and even more depressed than you are without them.

Unless you don't mean chronic depression and are just being a baby about a breakup or something. In that case either is fine.

nigga what you need is not drugs it is thoughts
"I want to have a great day today, so I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna have a great day"
"This cool refreshing water is delicious. I don't even want soda anymore, this water's too fucking good"
"I'm gonna see my friends and have a great time today"

You gotta psych yourself up. Whatever it is you're doing, you gotta talk yourself into it. You have to consistently motivate yourself every hour of every day. THAT is the cure for depression

Weed is truly psychedelic if you don't overdo it. It could bring about a long-lasting, positive shift in perspective.

But alcohol is THE depression killer, if only while drinking.

Combining the two is hella fun.

Alcohol for sure.
Weed tends to sometimes make you worry/panic

get

Both are great but there's no escape from reality

OP is a faggot so he probably doesn't mean real depression

>forget about my depression

That's not how it works. If you already depressed, and a depressing person in general, you will become more depressed upon consuming alcohol or cannabis. Either exercise, read more, or do both.

Alcohol makes it worse/converts it into anger.

Weed, if it doesn't make you paranoid, will temporary make you forget it. Best used in combination with exercise to increase adrenaline/dopamine.

checked

who got the

This surprisingly helped me with mine

Wrong. Thinking is the enemy of happiness.

smoke some weed and watch a comedy and you will be laughing all night
smoke some weed and watch a tragedy and you will be crying all night

none of them are good for you, escaping reality is the worst possible way to improve your life. Do some running in the mornings and you'll feel better.

If you smoke weed as soon as you wake up until you fall asleep, it will make it better

but it comes at a terrible cost, you will start avoiding everybody in your life

all of your responsibilities will take a back seat as you keep getting high and letting things get out of control

eventually you will be smoking it to just forget about how much problems it has caused, when you finally run out of money and are left to deal with the consequences of what you did, things will be worse than ever

it is the most fun up until that point however

decide for yourself if it's worth it user