I just painted this

i just painted this

burn it before anyone else can see it

its okay, is it wet on wet?

:( that bad user?

thanks. im not really sure what that means, im entirely self taught.

It's very nice

thank you!

you in boston user?

Not bad, not my style but good job user

Artistic BosFag paints in the park.

try again

You should paint something spooky in the background.

i live near it. starting at BU next year

I actually like that quite a bit OP.

Not bad you have been improving on autism

na it was just from memory. I recently broke up with my gf because im moving to boston in the fall. trying to express the feels

Work on your trees and clouds. The tower is the best thing there, I really like it. Not bad overall if you're self taught.

not bad, but needs more longcat.
> or a gay blowjob in the background

congrats! i lived in Cambridge for 3 years while going to school. nice work. i hope you enjoy the anime con.

ya painting has really just been a hobby for me. i was trying a new style which is why it looks messy

haha not sure about anime con... im thinking the hockey games will be more fun.

Add more blue in your shadows, user, and start with medium, greyish blue tones then build up colour rather than going straight for whatever. I like your tower there and your cloud looks interesting but I can't really tell what's going on.

the black is for emotion wasnt really supposed to be a shadow but i can see how it could look like that.

I moreso meant the shadow on the tower and in the uh green ish?
But alright, fair, fair. The sky might need a bit more dynamic colour, too; they tend to get a little lighter nearer the ground.

nice oc

Looks like you got frustrated at the end there, bob ross.

Take your time, and build layers, don't make any given layer too thick or it looks like you are painting a house.

Almost user. Put a harbour down at the bottom, with the reflections of the buildings and some boats

ohh yes i see what you mean. i rushed the last layers of the sky. i think i can fix it when it dries

Good luck with that, dude; skies should normally be put in first so you might have to redo a few things to prevent it from looking like the sky is consuming everything else.

I see you progressed to painting classes while at the Looney bin.

yes this did happen. you can see how the black smudged because it got too thick. do you have any tips to prevent this with acrylic?

lol they make critics for everything, huh

"you'll never get into the museum of modern art or become centuries greatest artist with those brush strokes, user!"

That's a Hitler painting.

put a shit load of blood on it then just kill yourself, your soul will be trapped in that painting like the anguish man.

very funny. never actually had a painting class though

its fine i expected worse tbh

Not a bad job OP

not bad user, only thing i have to recommend is to break out of your comfort zone some more.it would look a lot more refined/professional if you tested the limits for the colors and shading

something like red/purple sky and have a nice bright yellow rim light on the subjects and define the shadowy edges more with some thin, saturated dark blue

it'd create a more dramatic atmosphere and gives more of a feeling than just blue sky green trees. keep it up dude, art is pretty fulfilling once you get into the swing of it