Ask a guy with Hypospadia anything

Ask a guy with Hypospadia anything
> each reply gets a pic of current gf

Is this thread on hypowhatever where I get 740000000 get?

apparently not, nevermind. no question.

What is hypospadia?
Cup size on qt?

pics of you cock or fuck off

What is hypospadia? Too lazy to Google. Also, full frontal nude please

When your dick hole is misplaced.
Think of it like having an asshole on your hips side but with a dick.

Where de dick has two holes, or urethras. Also I dont know she's Serbian an doesn't know if it changes over, I would say at least D probably double D

First dubs gets pic

Pic to explain

She's never taken a frontal nude but got ass, puss etc an vids

Wheres the hole big guy?

>Penoscrotal

Man what a life

Its actually in a spot none y'all would guess lookn at pics online

Do you cum and pee directly from the balls?
referring to

is it on the bottom of your balls?

I bet I would if it was there, alas its not. Still waitn on dubs. This pic was today

Thanks for tits, now where's the fucken hole? Like seriously, who gives a shit if we can't guess it, you came here, you supply the info, we freak out and holy shit parade your problems, and you get a free laugh. Fuck.

way more interested in seeing where you piss from than your gfs mediocre saggy cross eyed lookin tits

Nope, apparently its dangerous there

rolling

Checked

come out OP and post that tiny dick of yours

Winrar. Behold.

Its a tad below the regular place. Disappointed

Now dump pics of gf

Well I'm 6.9in usually so ain't that tiny I think :/

Post a webm of you peeing/cumming

I think we're all genuinely gay/curious enough to want to see that.

Asss

No it was in the dubs are facts thread

I'll take one tomorrow, generally cum I've noticed out the top before

This one

6.9 holy shit, I guess every tenth counts at that point.

Okay I'm not going to fucking try to find you post it tomorrow.

Okay at least you cum out the top, so do you pee out the bottom? Lol

Well I've measured at 7.4inches when I was horny AF but generally its about 6.9 if I'm just a bit hard. Dont be jelly now

Anymore?

You should see chicks reactions its great, so far no chick I've been with has thought it was a negtive more of a funny thing

Yep, got like 9 screen cap Skype Vids, but my ex has the better ass

Oups

Post your all time fave pic of her

Look dude I really don't care, I'm sure you have great sex and all, amazing.

I just want to know if one hole is for pee and the other is for cum.

Thats one of em, but tbh the ex took way more pics. Like 200 more saved probably. She's black tho

Bump

Nope I've never pissed out of the top, not that I've seen, usually get asked that first question hah

More doesn't mean better, quality over quantity

Agreed, you wanna see a fine black booty? The current gf is way prettier an bigger tits, smarter too n foreign but the ex has the better ass

Shitty pic of a Skype call teaser.

Let's see that black ass

Who's the better fuck?

Uh, black girl did anything I wanted literally would even rim job. White one got that accent so insta boner n getn her a IUD so cunning in her would probably make it better. Plus bigger tits so something to grab

Best pic of Blackie

Where current gf from?

Serbia/hungry but found her in england (I'm studying there overseas)

There's billion I honestly dunno hah

Most kinkiest/degrading one of both then

I usually made her finger her ass in vids but i dont think she could take a pic like that

My current gf wanted to fuck in a KFC though.. I dont know which is kinkier. Ex fucked in forest before tho so its a toss up

Ever full on butt fucked them?

Yeah took a year but got ex into anal, current gf isn't down for that but literally anything gets her wet.

Dump more of both

Don't stop the dump truck

Any of that chocolate ass covered in cum?

Just 69ing, fucking an blowjob vids

Fucking photos of either

Any more good ones of current?

How tight was that black ass?

Bump

Awwww. Shes a cutie

Bumpp

Op gonna sleep op dyin, was red cuz she waxed lmao. I'll be back tomorrow same time, 1am (ATM its 1:50 am

anymore of her in a shirt like that? shits so hot to me

>not using clover

She usually takes pics down her shirt, shower teases, or just normal selfies I only have that pic of her, I'll get her to wear my shirts more

Tight doe , she never did ass stuff before same as current gf

Did ex enjoy it?

I bet you measure from under.

How were you able to convince her? What was the progression of things

that's awesome man. I'm fuggin jealous what does she think about your misplaced peehole?

If I measure from under it like 9.5 barely hard so no I'm not autistic, you can clearly see the size of the hand, black girls dont do 5inches

Hehe, nope. She liked w.e. lead up to it but she got better at it each time, think she got into it before we broke up tho

Any hood butthole pics of ex and current?

Good*

Ahh hard to say.. Really it started with 69ing an just kissing her ass, attempting to smell it kinda thing then licking from the clit up, after a while you just experiment in the shower n eventually that becomes a topic to try. Same thing happened with current gf but no anal, an j lied to her n said I never did ass stuff haha

Which one are you, op?

Well she was the second to ever point it out, I think my last ex noticed (I always thought guys had two till two years ago lul). She thought it was funny like she laughed n thought it was cool. I just use it as bragging rights but I've never tried flirting with a new chick n bringing that up lol, like if I had two dicks then that'd be somethingI got some but the best are in vids of current gf, I'd have to take a pic from my laptop while the Vids frozen but IMA sleep soon so tommorow at 1am I'll get some. Also dont know how to webm

Nice, I'm trying to get my gf to enjoy buttstuff

Post what photos you got now

Yeah I def have a ass Smell fetish, not nasty scat shit or anything like a chick needs to shower.. But yeah idk so far my last two gfs have been into it, I never tried with any other ex's but so far two for two must mean a lot of chicks can be into it, just tie in eat outs n their brain might connect the two better. But anal just takes months of talking.. not really worth when I think about it

Triple trips

That's triple Dubbs, little fellow.

Post more

The problem is I told my girl I'm sleepin, shes in eng RN so she's awake an ima have to deal with 5 hours of bs if I try to download pics off my fb, got none if my ex saved on here for obvious reasons just the current gf but fb got hundreds.. Laptop got the Vids n other exs. N trust me arguing with a chick who doesn't speak great English is more tilting then passive aggressive shit from chicks