I need some advice, Sup Forums

I need some advice, Sup Forums
>Be me
>Chillin at friends house, were pretty close smoke every day after work
>He has a little sister though, like 14 years old really shy but pretty cool.
>be nice to her because friendsw sis
>Over time though her behavior towards me is becoming a bit awkward for me n friend
>Every time I come over she starts trying to talk to me
>Constantly looking at me
>Tries to be as close to me as possible, sitting up against me on the couch, stands by me whenever possible
>Eventually starts coming up behind me and grabbing my torso/ shoulders
>Want to tell her to stop because it makes my bud uncomfortable but I've never really acknowledged it
>Lowkey want to fuck her

wat do pic unrelated

Be careful what you say op

The answer is in your post. OP may be a faggot but OP has a choice.

Im sorrry what was that dishwasher

dont get caught up in that shit Sup Forumsro

Uhm, she's 14.. You're fucked if you even think once about it

fuck her in a few years, lay ground work

step 1: quit smoking

How old are you guy?

If she's got an ass like that, fuck her.

In reality, she's 14, so she probably doesn't have a clue what she actually wants. Also it's probably illegal to fuck a 14 year old where you live.

Legality aside, there's basically no chance you get to fuck her and keep your friend in the dark forever. You have to decide if you value the friendship more than getting your dick wet. From there you can decide if you should start to work on getting in her pants.

Just be polite and friends with her and her brother?

this

Ignore your friend's sister and fuck your friend instead, OP. Seems like a reasonable compromise

>"Lowkey..."

How to sound like a 12 year old instantly.

OP here again, I'm not actually considering having any kind of sex with her. It just makes it even more uncomfortable for me because I'm merely a man and of course it arouses me to some degree.
How do I tell her to... stop? Or is it better to just kind of ignore it and let her get over it on her own?

don't fuck her. not yet.
just continue being nice to her, but just brushing off her advances, not in a rude way though.
when she is a few years older, she'll still have that attraction even if she's learned to hide it by then.
Once she's aged and matured a bit you can start fucking her on the DL.

She's 14. Give it a few months and she'll move on. Teenagers are fickle as hell.

Similar situation I had.

>Best friends little brother aged 16 had friend that look like this but had black hair. Pic related
>Him, her and his girlfriend would hangout together and do whatever.
>Come over to pick up buddy. Would wait downstairs with them while they hung out etc and he got ready to leave
>Small talk with kid brother. Pic related chick would always make small talk bullshit. Try to see how things were going and what we were up to etc
>Knew within the first 3-4 times I'd run into them while coming over to pick up buddy that she was down. Bitch knew exactly what she was doing

>You know what I did OP?

I fucking railed her. I even dated her for a few months to at least make it look like I was down for more than just fucking her. She was 16 I was 22 at the time.

So that should answer your question.

>If her age is on the clock. Shes good for the cock.

OP listen to the guy who said let her down with the slowest of burns ever.... let her keep doing what shes doing but always slink away... in 4 years you're in the puss... or you're not and you've moved on and fucked handfuls of other thots because your not a faggot.

>age on the clock, good for the cock
words to live by, thx user

til the clock goes up to 16

Just do it!

What you're doing is grooming her, you fuck wit. that's illegal.