Whats the best way to drug my wife to have another guy fuck her?? id prefer her not to remember

whats the best way to drug my wife to have another guy fuck her?? id prefer her not to remember.

I don't have access to anything but whatever is sold over the counter

pic related

Damn son... just let be free you don't love her

i love her. I just want to see her fucked by someone else. Especially since shes never been with another guy

I'll do the trick

how's that?

Hit her on the head with a wrench

Then invite me over

id prefer to stick drugs rather than brain injuries

Send me your Kik I'll let you know how

Midazolam. Easy to get a prescription for it from your doctor.

>Cuck

very nice. Hoping for something over the counter. Dont mind mixing with alcohol for greater effect

wouldn't recommend mixing this one with alcohol. bad business unless you want to risk her health. just the pills are enough. you can give high dosage without any life threatening risks and it will also cause temporary amnesia so even if she wakes up, she won't remember anything the next morning so just make her sleep again.

yeah I was just reading that. The problem is I wont be able to go to a doctor easily. Im looking for something quick and easy. Even if it just makes her blackout

My girl used to fuck another guy and then come over only to kick me in between my legs for laughs. Does that make you jealous?

Tell her about the time you spend here. Should cut out the need for drugging her all together.

nope.

I have more of a hotwife fetish. Id want to be fucking her with him

PatrĂ³n

Alcohol is hard to balance. If I get her too drunk she'll fall asleep before I can even get her blackout

just get her drunk then

Cuck

LOL

Post her nudes

Roofies. Reduce inhibitions and memory formation.

Post kik op
Ill send you an instruction. No joke

those aren't exactly over the counter. lol
and even tho it's not impossible to get it, it's also always impossible to know if they're good quality or not until you get them. at that stage you already paid for it

That sounds more like what she'd enjoy anyway. That's probably part of why she thinks it's really funny to make me stand still and get my balls kicked.

Cyanide. She won't remember a thing.

I bet there is no wife and he is looking for a quick easy way to rape his 10 year old step daughter tonight.

the problem with this OP, is you are going to have to lie to her after. when people black out, there's usually a lead up. like, I was drinking heavily and I woke up, wtf.

with a narcotic (there's nothing over the counter that will do the trick btw in a small enough does she wouldn't notice), the black out is almost immediate. then comes the issue of she's just limp and your fucking a warm corpse. She won't be into it, she'll be fucking drugged.

Is it really worth that? Just fucking talk to her and get her into it.

>sounds like cuckolding with extra steps

Oh lala, someones going to get laid in college.

What? My girl cuckolding me without me knowing and making me stand still so she can enjoy kicking my testicles?

> this

Maybe he is into corpses. Don't judge.

well.. it depends on the dosage and narcotic used.
But in general, yeah. Its close to that.

There is stuff over the counter that could be mixed to do this. However, who the hell would tell him how to do it.

I mean at the very least the sick fuck wants to get his wife raped.

More than likely it is for something much darker like raping some random girl at a bar, or a child he is watching.

I mean he either wants to fuck what will basically be a warm corpse, or have a woman struggling and crying as him and another man rape her.... at the very least... fuck him, that sick fuck.

The best solution for people like him is a tall oak tree and a short little rope.

I used to care like you. Then I lived in several large cities, realized just how many people there were, and how little they mattered.

Oh well.

Just ask her to do it

The problem with that attitude, which I used to have, is that if everyone felt that way then we all become potential victims.

None of us want us, or our sisters, or children to go through that shit.

So while I may not care about some random whore getting raped. I do care that it could happen to someone I actually care about. All it takes to stop it from happening to someone you care about is to kill people like OP on sight.

gz OP you win the biggest cuck of the day award

You're expressing a desire to clean a landfill, by yourself. There are millions of OP's, and uncountable waiting to be born to replace them.

I don't imagine it being a victimless crime, however, no memory means no memory.

Unless OP impregnates her, or gives her STD's.. she'll never know the difference.

Actually that is not true. The human brain is more complex than just "no memory"

Many people even given roofies and other drugs like that have memories which cause long term psychological trauma.

Also as you mention there are other dangers. STD's, Pregnancy, Bad drug reaction and death.

There is a lot that can go wrong.

I have to agree with this user

>not virgin, no std's, no impregnation
>no memory
>still a crime but could be worse

That is only if everything goes perfectly.

Someone too dumb and unprepared to be able to figure this out on his own, get illegal drugs for it, or even prescription... yea I don't have a lot of confidence in this going well at all.

He is to stupid and unprepared to be able too pull this off with no damage done.

that's true. on the other hand, it's more likely for him to chicken out than to actually do it so there's that.

I am still convinced he is going to try to rape some 10 year old

Can you explain how this isn't rape? I'd love to hear that explanation

In the event something goes wrong, then yes.. victimization is indeed possible, if not inevitable.

I'm imagining a scenario where OP is successful, and no memories remain.

Regardless, I find it difficult, if not impossible, to care. I don't know OP, his intended victim, etc.

> No fucks to give.

You made that clear, twice, faggot

Why? Also, checked.

Don't step outside.

Someone might snipe you.
A car might hit you.
Someone could mug you.

There is a lot that can go wrong.

GHB

Extacy should make her into a horny little good girl, but be careful; The dose is different for every pill.

The chance of some amateur rapist fucking up the a drug overdose to rape someone... that has a very high likely hood of going badly.

It is the difference between living a normal life and playing Russian roulette.

I swear to be this stupid you have to be a nigger of some sort, most likely the sand variety.

You're just a number, but you're one I like. I stand with kos people like op

Not over the counter and way harder to get and riskier to use than Midazolam

It's a scary world. Don't step outside.
Lots of niggers, just like your daddy.

>Midazolam

What is that, ambien?

Xanax and tequila

No memory of what happened? How Fuckin tiny is your dick, not that I wanna see it but when I have sex with a girl she knows she just had sex..

The way we can tell you are a nigger is you think dugging and raping someone is as normal as stepping outside to go to work.

Thats also how we can tell you are a sand nigger.

While you may be a nigger because you drug and rape women, you arn't lazy and work for a living.

Stop kidding yourself. Pussies are made for stretching and wrecking. They don't remember you, moron. They act like they do, but that's just fluffing your ego. You're that easy.

An 8 year old wouldn't remember you.

Such a fragile mind...
What happened to you?
It's okay, this is a safe space.

GBP then you can buy it online

Says the man who says that drugging and raping a woman is the same as walking outside...

GBL*

I said that?
You have no enemies here...
Why are you so aggressive?
I'm not who you think I am.
It's time to let it go.

In all seriousness do you really know this since your dick is probably just as small as op's? Sure they're stretchy but when I'm pounding away I can see because she's showed me that her boner garage lips are swollen.

Dormicum.

Ambien is Zolpidem and it's not a benzo

I am thinking its a spic.

Sand Niggers normally don't try to comfort people they want to rape.

No its a sand nigger.

you still need to know how to prepare GBL into GHB. and it's not like you can't buy GHB online either. but like I said, it's harder to get than other narcotics and riskier to use. GBL is just as riskier.

Does anybody else agree or are you smashing your girlfriend too lightly?
Try smashing her as hard as that pussy will take it and ask her for a round two, you normally can't, not even the next day in the morning

Neither of these have anything at all to do with big dick. You could fingerbang the shit out of her box for 5 minutes and she'd be sore, morons.

> she couldn't walk after me, bruh
> really!? what you do man!?
> i fucked her raw with my big black finger.

Fucking morons.

Worst instructions ever

cuck quads. what a waste

Just don't be a cuck

Idiot, she'll realize you're a horrible lay after she gets her brains fucked out by a guy trying to impress you/her.

get

You're missing the point, so who's the moron? I'm clearly saying,
>you bang a chick
>she'll feel it in the morning.
>date rape = prison
>enjoy taking it up the butt yourself now

solid theory

>drugs
>no brain injury

this is some reddit-tier bullshit, faggot

wat happen to Sup Forums

Thank you sir.

kekd

when your wife wont put up with your pathetic cuck fantasies, so you drug her and offer her up to be raped by another dude
we're reaching all new levels of pathetic here

rolling for those zeroes

got holy trips, but want those zeroes.

checked

> trust someone
> be raped

basically asking for it

still rolling

Lake George, NY?

cmon gimme them zeroes

please

get

Make friends with a morally questionable biochemistry major college student. They are already making roofies. Earn their trust, buy from them. The imports are the shit tier roofies.

True but that's even harder since you actually have to get to know them. lol

You had one job!!!!

If you are near YSU or KSU, I can point you the right direction if you have ANY people skills and know how to keep your yap shut about it.