Has any every had a trap as a gf? What was it like? Share your experiences

Has any every had a trap as a gf? What was it like? Share your experiences.

>trap
>gf
You mean bf?

it was a great relationship.

always great to know that your girlfriend has the same boy scout skills you were taught as a kid,

meeting her parents was mildly uncomfortable though.

>girlfriend
>her
He has a dick.

also had to beat her dads ass for calling me gay.
which I am not.

Better question, are traps cold all the time like women, or warm like men?

you mean a boyfriend? it was cool, just like fucking a twink who dressed as a girl. ass is ass but I'm also bi so ass or pussy, it's all the same to me. just another hole to drop my load and move on. breed to satisfy the need I always say

yeah well my girlfriend had gender identity disorder. Her "penis" was a non functioning piece of flesh that was horrific to her.

you sound like steven grooby FYI
the main reason why people are so fucking confused about transgendered women.

So you're trying to tell me you assaulted someone for calling you gay because you dated another man and somehow that's not gay?

warm

Then it(?) was a tranny, not a trap.

no living full time as a woman

are you daft?

no a tranny is a transvestite.

a trap is a transgendered woman

is punching a dude gay?

you need to get ready for school in a few months dont you?

/Thread

Naw mang, a tranny is someone who thinks they are the other gender and fucks with their body to make themselves look more like the other gender. A trap is a male who makes himself look more feminine while retaining a normal dick and still identifying as a male.

you are lost

No. Getting offended to the point of violence when someone calls you gay (because you are) and then claiming to be straight is very gay.

^^^
You're a fag. Admit it.

no you are definitely wrong

the term tranny has ALWAYS meant transvestite.

your definition trap is that of a transvestite

I haven't got a gf, but once, I let one give me oral, not bad, but I didn't cum, maybe was the alcohol, or all the toughts on my head

l like violence.
its soothing to my soul.

its also my nature to punish the weak

it was probably the thoughts in your head,,,

the sense that you were being gay and the shame you felt for no reason

Wow. You're the gayest person I have seen all month. And I spend several hours on Sup Forums daily so that is saying something.

You mean "had a trap as a bf", right? Remember, there are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits!

this from someone who has been on Sup Forums what?

a year maybe?

But you ARE!!!!

Not an argument.

Hi, parks and rec department here. I'm gonna ask that you not feed the trolls. Thanks.

You mean a clitoris.

Lemme give you an example of a trap / transgirl playing with her clit

You have it confused, transsexuals are full time women, transvestites would consist of cross dressers and Transgender is an umbrella term for anyone who doesn't agree with either gender or just a broad term for all the 3 above. Please educate yourself.

That looks like a dick.

It would be if it were on a man.

It is. It doesn't even have the fun bag disguise installed yet!

Not a great explanation. Transgender people would probably never consider themselves crossdressers.

Wow edgy, and a kiked up faggot. What brought you to our fine site? Reddit?

Nah. Bri is a girl, dude.

like dating a little gay boy who dresses like a girl and wants to suck your cock all the time

Cross dresses are transvestites, I was using general term Transgender because those are what an uneducated cis gender would use. My explanation is perfectly clear. Of course they wouldn't use that term but remember it's an umbrella term.

In the eyes of tumblr sure. But in the rational mind of science... You're jacking to a dude.

An uneducated cis gender?
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

It means we have a visitor from Tumblr!

Hmmm... I'm pretty rational. I don't believe shit without evidence and stuff.
Bri's chromosomes might say that she is male, but her personality and what she does say otherwise.

Don't worry about it. If you don't know then please continue lurking

What are you talking about dude, are you drunk or do you have a concussion or some shit?

I'm cisgender and all, but so is almost everybody...

>was is college with arts
>going through legendary gay phase
>first day see girl talking about halo
>the first girl i ever loved had red hair. She did too.
>love halo more
>shes showing everyone her 3D halo inspired map made on cpu
>get a glimpse and it looks good
>never talk to her til later that semeser
>she gets a bf pretty soon after so i make no move
>go to nightclub (first club experience of any kind)
>forgot my id so im giving people money to buy me drinks, it was crowed so no one cared
>dressed like complete faggot head to toe
>see a guy we danced and exchanged numbers
>he came over that weekend and he gave me head after i made the first move
>guys really know how to suck dick
>first time a person has made me cum
>next night its my turn to suck him, puss out. Kiss him the next morning and don't see him again
>couple weeks later halo chick at school takes a liking to me
>leans on me after class while doing projects
>trying to show me cutscenes to some stupid game, all while I have a huge boner
>drives me home from school
>she starts introducing to people as her boyfriend. I dont really like it but i was looking forward to some anti gay rebound
>couple days later i invite her in
>play halo 3, we're almost even but i kick her ass
>first red flag is that she only likes playing swat
>later we're watching shows and she foot jobs me out of no where
> then dicks in her mouth
>sucking like a champ
I came. The best i have ever came even now. It was like one of those memes where you nut but she keeps suckin
>tried touching her but she was admant about me not touching her down there, ok.
> she had no boobs, she said its genetic
> Later, 2 weeks
>wants to move in with me.
>she doesnt shower or brush teeth
>already shes telling me that she loves me
>remember the girl i used to love
>still did
>cant be in a relationship when I love someone else
>break up with halo girl, she leaves school
>Find out later his name is steven
>i was trapped
>no longer gay

>Chromosomes say male
>Behaviour says female
Behaviour is controlled by the mind so either it's a case of grooming or mental illness.

My statement is pretty straightforward , if you don't understand what I'm saying then it's probably a learning disability you're suffering from. "Dude"

Yeah, mental illness describes it decently I guess, but I don't really know that mental illness is proper because it really Connotates weakness to the point of inability, and I don't really know how being transgender could make you that weak.

bruh.

Silly you fucked a gay man with erectile dysfunction

I don't get it.
You are using Cisgender like it is an insult. It really is not. Almost everyone is cisgender.

> moved in with a bitch when I had just turned 18 she was 21
> I was trying to be a big bad rebel badass to my parents
>catfished the fuck out of me wondered why she didnt have any full body pics on meetme
>only knew her for maybe 3 weeks at most (obvoiusly never met in person)
>huge fucking whale with a gapping pussy and I had to fuck to earn my stay
>lived with her overall for two and a half months even got a shitty little apt together
> she dumped me ironically because me and her hot skinny bestfriend talked mad shit behind her back thats how she found out turned on me before I turned on her
>plus we got all touchy, not to mention I had the opportunity to fuck my "gfs" 16 yr old sister who came on to me in a one bedroom apt while her bf was on couch
> it felt morally wrong so I didn't, moral of the story is I should have fucked her sister....

but what about the trap?

I'm not using it as an insult please reread it with happy thoughts and sunshine and maybe it'll come off differently. I am only stating the obvious of what and to why cisgenders use the term Transgender, I'm not saying all since the ones that do took the time to know the difference. That is what I am saying. Reread it, remember it's TEXT. It'll sound a little bit different. Happy thoughts. You got this.

I'm pretty sure that she's a girl though. To me, if you look like a girl at first glance, talk like a girl, act like a girl, and call yourself a girl at all times, then you are one.

You have the Internet at your disposal if you don't understand. You're on Sup Forums...maybe it's not the best place to start for resources.

>>Punish the weak

Just lol. If you're a real hard ass, there's no reason to pick on someone defenseless

Sorry you were bullied till the point of emotional complex in school

yeah sorry I failed to mention after the third week of living together the crazy bitch wanted to start "trying" to have kids my bad its two in morning, though it feels nice to get that all off my chest and the fucking fact she catfished a dude misleading me to think she was a decent weight she weighed like 350lbs I had to fuck that slop hole that was trying to get herself prego for almost 3 months!!!! fml

But she didn't have a dick?

Was a nice read thx

Look the reason we even enterain these people is because they have a suicide rate that is through the roof. Over 40%. They tried sex reassignment surgery but found that the suicide rate stays the same pre op or post op. Now they are trying to normalize it. Not becuae its scientifically logical, but in hopes of driving these mentally ill people's suicide rates down. This pretending that trans people are normal is one big experiment. So smile at them, be polite, but for fucks sake don't believe the bullshit. It's like anyone with an identity problem. If grandpa thinks hes Napoleon and he gets all stressed out when you tell him hes not. Just play along to keep grandpa calm.

Too long. Trying... to... fucking...
Read...

I can't imagine dating a girl that tries to look like a dude, no. But then again, pussy is pussy.

OK. whew. I got through it, and didn't give up. Good job me.

and and if she was gonna dump me anyway I should have fucked her incredibley hot sister before she became a total nigger whore literally only dates blacks now she was innocent and coming on to me with that need for mature dick need fever :'l maybe not a trap but a cruel joke life played on me!!

Nah, I buy it bro. If you want to say that people like Bri or Shrutchy are just incredibly feminine dudes, more power to you. But talking to someone like that for a while, you start to realize that calling them dudes feels like deluding yourself (I know it sounds counter intuitive).

I used to feel the same way, still do about some of them.

I should write to the pussy foundation maybe they will reimburse me for a virgin pussy or give me a coupon for a hooker or something Should have fucked her sister lmao

But no feminine penis is what i'm hearing, correct?

So if I dress up as a donkey, call myself a donkey, act like a donkey, then I'm a donkey? Whoaaa awesome!

Do you look quite like a donkey? Could I easily mistake you for a donkey?

Do you sleep in stables, and eat grass and drink out of a trough?

could have squashed that arguement months ago huh? agreed....

If all these, then yeah - you tried so hard that fuck it. You are a donkey. Not that you can understand me, as donkeys can't speak english.

Plus quads so you know I'm right.

Only a man would say that. When a trans talks to a woman there are so many things about being a woman the trans has no clue about. Being a woman is more than clothes and makeup. It's one of the reasons they off themselves.

wtf does act like a donkey mean to you dipshit? Oh Ill act like a donkey except for sleeping amd eating habit your a dildo its okay if you dont identify with one your still a complete dildo to me

Oh wail. Guess you'll just have to cry yourself to sleep over it.

I'm trying to understand you, but all I can hear is donkey sounds.

Next time come up with a legitimate argument if you want a legitimate answer. Shitty arguments are simply crushed immediately, because they fucking suck balls.

yeah I heard a majority of the trans community is deaf Im so sorry for your loss of hearing

I don't identify with balls what are you going to suck now?

really? a majority? huh interesting. Haven't heard that before, but maybe it's because they can't tell me on account of them all being deaf.

Are we just saying random shit now?
There is no proof of deities of any kind.
Feel better?

its okay bruce I mean kaitie I know the hormones havent identified with your body yet Ik thats why you are so gd moody

Nah, it's probably the adderall comedown. I take them so I can max out harder.

I reckon.

Hey autistic kid coke works better for that smhhh, trans and mentally fucking retarded too bad ringly brothers is closing its doors youd be a perfect fit for an act I call it " the amazing trans fucktard"

Yeah I can never find any, plus this works better for insurance reasons.

I thought Abraham Lincoln said this

You reckon so?

Sun tsu said that. And I think he knows a little more about war than you do pal, because he invented it!

I dont know what do you think katie?

I reckon it does, do you?