Favorite WTF pictures, or even just random ones. idgaf, it's just about sharing

QUADS

quadSSs

Hell yeah

Now we're getting wtf

Now it's getting fucked up

Thar sammie looks awesome!

fucking DISGUSTING

Coke and Bepis and every other generic cola are all virtually the same goddamn thing.

21 is stupid as fuck

Trip Quads checked!!!!!!!!

I see this everywhere what is it from??

God damnit I haven't seen that pic in forever!

when the mailman rings at 2 PM and you are trying to look like you weren't still sleeping

>sea snipper

God I wish this was real, but alas

>zimbabwe
>english text
>literate english text (managed to subdue)
>english onomatopoeia
>he he

Uncle Robert?

Some art project use reverse image search.

: )

Yur tastebuds busted nigger?
There's a pretty big difference between coke and pepsi. Pepsi and generic cola are pretty close.

wut

Vegeta-ble

Fuck off back to facebook newfag

It's a personification of Sup Forums, the form our collective takes when we sleep...

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็สัััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็สัััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็สัััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

>mom won't drink coke
>only drinks pepsi
>put pepsi in a coke bottle
>"just try it mom, jesus. It's literally the same thing"
>she tries it
>"ew no, see this is why I only drink pepsi. This is way too sugary"
>"really because that was pepsi"
>she gets incredibly mad at me and says that I cheated her

Why is it pepsi-fags go into a state of denial whenever they get BTFO?

It's very clearly fake you goddamn autist, the fact that you think you're clever for pointing out the flaws is fucking sad.

THIS MAN IS GOD

Wat

Whats up with the eyes theyre just dead

Yeah idk I prefer coke but they are both cola and taste roughly the same.

There are more pictures of this.

Can anyone find the set??

that might actually be a brilliant weapon to go to war with because of the devastating psychological impact

I want to believe there is a weaboo out there that reads manga backwards like an idiot and thinks the reason everything seems out of order is because that's just how the Japanese are. And then he made this shitty edit.

>and taste roughly the same.
See a doctor.

dude, that genuinely scared me lmao. creepy af

>pot brownies 425 and not 420
Missed opportunity right there.

All colas taste like cola. With some slight variation anyone who thinks there is a drastic difference between any 2 brands of cola is delusional.

... cr33p L337

I spy a pecker in that potted meat

It's a meme you dip

Join me in Hell, for you and I are already dead...
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั

Maybe you smoke too much. I can tell the difference between Coke, Coke Zero, Pepsi, and "generic" cola with no difficulty. Yes, there's a core "Cola" flavor, but there are still very noticeable differences between brands/styles.

Here's your (you)

Snek costume

>dominos pizza zimbabwe only sources the freshest ingredients

I used to go to the taste the difference booths and do spit takes with the pepsi...

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Quads checked

Have one too.

°•∆•°
•∆∆•
∆∆∆

Nigga wut

What movie is this from?

That game was the shit

Do people not
realize how
dumb this is>
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Whoops
Dmt is best.
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ สัััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััััั

And after this meal it will be!

Checked