Does anyone think itd be a good idea to advertise for a youtube channel or something of the sort on Sup Forums...

Does anyone think itd be a good idea to advertise for a youtube channel or something of the sort on Sup Forums? im curious because im not getting much attention on my youtube channel and constructive criticism or a small fanbase would be great to have but it just wont get any attention. Im doing it mostly to get better at editing and to have fun with a friend. We do couch gaming and yell and make dick jokes and such.
Any suggestions?
Pick Related
Also im aware were "game grump ripoffs"
We dont really give a shit.
>> youtube.com/watch?v=mwBqdKUHQ4Q&t=127s

Also im not a fan of game grumps. i dont get inspirations from them. I do like old jon and arin but thats it. And i know that videos kind of shitty but its the first one we uploaded. theres better ones.

You could at least when moot was mod. It's been done before but that was years ago.

honestly though people advertising youtube could get annoying because faggots like me would come on here and try to advertise

I watched the video you linked. I mean it's not bad persay, but you're gonna get the wrong attention if you advertise here on Sup Forums.

yeah im definitely aware. im waiting to get told im shit. where do you think would be a good place? because i dont wanna advertise on other peoples youtube like an asshole. i pretty much wanna advertise without looking like a complete asshole. which i know isnt very possible but there should be some way

>You think it'd be a good idea to advertise a youtube channel on Sup Forums?
If your humor is 4chanish and you make good OC then yes. I'm subbed to like 5 people who I've found on/because of Sup Forums. Anything short of that will just attract a lot of hate.

Fuck you. Get off Sup Forums and get off /r9k/

Nobody wants your shitty "lets play!!!!" garbage. It's an over saturated market and Sup Forums isn't going to give you a chance.

Pay Google. Make a website (even a free one) and make yourself searchable.
As whory as it sounds, you need to make is so that when people search Game Grumps, you're the second result. Because you're the type of shovel that they feed from.

Try advertising on a friend's YouTube to start, then move to ads on Google, then a website. That's how I got my computer services advertised and it worked well enough.

ok

thanks for the advice man

Step one: Get off Sup Forums
Step two: Use tags for your videos (Anything even remotely relayed to your video/channel). Example, if you talk about coffee, mention coffee tags, starbucks, dunkin donuts, etc.
Step three: Wait patiently or use a their party to gain inactive subscribers to "look" good.

This is coming from someone who used to do a gaming channel that gained around 500 subscribers and some views based on my tags and the relevence to the gaming news. I stopped because it takes lots of dedication and time. And I didn't have time for sure.

i know i shouldnt be on Sup Forums. but yeah i do use tags. also thanks for the advice

Too add to this,
*related

Be very careful with the amount of swearing. Though you chose a mature audience, some people (yes, believe it whether you like it or not) will flag you and report for the language. It all depends on your target audience.

thats kinda bullshit but i understand. ill try to watch out for that

this comes off as i want to be gamegrumps the channel but isnt funny at all even the gamegrumps make a good joke once a a video

yeah i understand. thats pretty much how i see the channel but theres some people who like it.

being a lets player is not a thing that will grow a channel anymore try something else

not really even trying to grow though. just get some kind of small fanbase

Subbed

make shorter videos and better tumb nails and hope for the best and most lets players only play new games no one wants to watch someone play sonic since every one else has already done it

yeah i know it was a shitty game choice but i really wanted to show my friend that game because its fuckin awful so thats the footage we got. but thanks for the advice. the thumbnails are bland not gonna lie ill try to work on it.

hey thanks man i really appreciate it.

No problem.
Glad to watch.

no. we don't want to see your shit.

alright

Correct, you are a game grumps ripoff, and ill take you're word that you don't give a shit.
But you aren't going to get any serious attention if you don't start giving a shit and create a niche for your channel, that's the only way to grow these days. Sorry, but the lets play days are over on YouTube.

yeah i understand. thanks for being reasonable