How's it feel to know I get to hit this everyday Sup Forums?

How's it feel to know I get to hit this everyday Sup Forums?

I guess someone has to

Someone screencap this retard who doesn't know that it lets us know it's the op replying

>when you are the retard

you're the retard, son

Who is Sup Forums?

Stop posting bestiality.

You're what we call a "practice girl."

Makes me glad my wife doesn't have such an ugly face

That looks like it could be your mom.

A little jealous. I used to fuck a chick like that, but sometimes she wouldn't unless I let her kick me in the balls - sometimes right after.

What in the fuck is Sup Forums

Shoop detected. Either that or that woman has a HUGE head.

Closed or open fist? From the shape of her face I'm gonna go with closed

What do you think?

i think id rather kill myself

deformed. subtly, but deformed.

makes me feel much better about masturbation..........thanks.

We appreciate your sacrifice OP

top tek

Brings back memories of getting my balls squeezed

if this thread continues.....im ordering pizza for every one...with pineapple

Haha you are such a joker

Dont know whats worst. That bitch, or that pizza

I will do it..........................I'm "that guy".........don't get me going..

Be careful, OP. Too much of yourself can lead to indigestion. ;)

Hope you're hitting it with a claw hammer son

I think your double wide is fucking disgusting.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

don't knock it till u try it........its like moose cock soup........hard to swallow at first......but mmmmmmmmmmmmm supreme.

Imagine her putting pineapple rings around your dick, then wiping a slice of pepperoni pizza all over her tits before she takes that hard dick in her greasy mouth, letting the tropics meet the mediterrean in her gaping food hole.

Welcome to the internet new friend

Dude.............cmon man..

why is this thred lasting this long............are we that bored?

I bet she has bad bread. Get her some corn chips

Then she wraps the slice of pepperoni around your dick and starts giving you a hand job, but using the pizza as a cocksleeve. In her other hand she is crushing crunks of pineapple, the juice runs through her fingers as she wipes her face with it seductively, staring into your eyes the whole time.

I feel thankful.

You can go to bed now............

Keep going...

You................YOU are My new best friend.....But we are NEVER getting pizza..

honestly, thank you for throwing yourself on that grenade for us your sacrifice is noted.

Thank god you're hitting it. Someone has to take one for the team.

erectile dysfunction

Good god this has been one of the most ridiculous and funny threads I've been in, in a while

She takes two slices of pizza, facing each other between her breasts, and begins giving you a titjob, whether its the pepperonis on the pizza or her pepperoni nipples, you've never been so hard. She looks up at you, mouth full of half chewed pineapple, the juice gushes out over her bottom lip as she deeply moans "fuck me Papa John!"

Im ordering chicken

Meh. Honestly, I've fucked way worse.

She lays back over two entire pizzas, taking more pineapple chunks and rubbing her body, she is ready. You pick up a slice of pizza and start slapping the insides of her thighs with it. It falls apart after a few good whacks, so you pick up another, going harder and harder with each slice, the moans of pineapple passion echo across the doublewide trailer.

just an angle

Hows this for an angle?

Put these two together

ok..changed my mind............just gunna double my meds..go to walmart and jerk off in the frozen food section