Have you ever witnessed a band or musician totally drunk on stage?

Have you ever witnessed a band or musician totally drunk on stage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2jlZ1m4V0
youtube.com/watch?v=LjVMwF_z_Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=TT6jibchW70
youtu.be/2Cl-grAJlt8
youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3D7WUDDkA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjPlWcGkHE
youtube.com/watch?v=V4dOdiP4IK4
youtube.com/watch?v=33bZhNQroV8
youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what...

any manson concert past 2010

Yeah, me.

more dirty feet pls

Who dat

When I saw Mac Demarco a couple of years ago, his guitarist started drunkenly and passive aggressively ranting about how the bassist (also onstage) got engaged to someone he used to date. It felt a little awkward.

Wasn't there but this is pretty great.
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2jlZ1m4V0

anyone like best coast

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVMwF_z_Rs

Skream, playing in the detroit, circa 2012. I was hoping for some heavy uk dubstep, but I guess he was trying to play to the American crowd. So he got drunk, chain smoked, and punished our ears with electrohouse, excessive hi-pass filters, and drop after uninspired drop

i saw Serge Gainsbourg just before he died, the man was a total wreck

youtube.com/watch?v=TT6jibchW70

WTF IS THIS RUBBISH

Jane's addiction at voodoo fest in new orleans a long time ago. The frontman was holding a mic in one hand and a bottle in the other. Also every song was prefaced by like ten minutes of ranting about inequality and shit

no, that implies going outside

I haven't seen them in person but any guided by voices concert is like this, pollard gets absolutely hammered

>the man was a total wreck
Nah, just stereotypically French.

SHOW US YOUR GENETAAAAAHG

youtu.be/2Cl-grAJlt8

D R U N K
R
U
N
K

youtube.com/watch?v=SZ3D7WUDDkA

classic

Watched him belt out some pop music drunk as shit

how could anyone have witnessed something that has never happened, ever?

i feel like he is always drunk

Seen Crywank several times pretty wasted

Saw Nothing in Chicago 2 yrs ago, they were shitfaced and tuned for 5 mins between songs

ishhh DAAAAAARRRREEEE

This Ariel gig was such a trainwreck
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIjPlWcGkHE

yes, robert pollard and mojo nixon

truth. saw GBV in the 90s. Pollard and one other band member started the show with a full bottle of whiskey on top of an amp. before the show was over, it was empty. pretty sure they were drinking beers, too.

I'm going to my first concert(lynyrd skynyrd). anything i should know?

I've seen Ween three times live, so yes.

yes

I saw Pennywise live not that long ago, it was clear the band was drunk but not totally wasted. Drunk enough to be interactive with the crowd and a lot of fun but still sober enough to play a tight-ish set

wtf is he going on about

Lol

When/where

Girls never get drunk on stage.

yell free bird through the whole thing

What about "mayday" instead?

no
here's a video of rivers cuomo really drunk though
youtube.com/watch?v=V4dOdiP4IK4

Someone yelled 'phony' at him before the first song and it got in his craw

Yeah, Scott Weiland in Velvet Revolver (i went cause my dad had tickets and i was like 12). Pretty funny but douchey and they at least played interstate love song, rip in peace

>tfw you will never get to lick those dirty soles clean

very dirty footpussy

you guys are weird...

barefoot girls on stage are something else

Lana Del Rey is mostly barefoot on stage

David Lee Roth was often drunk on stage...had midgets bring out his Jack Daniels.

The VH US Festival performance was notorious for being a drunken shit show

youtube.com/watch?v=33bZhNQroV8

>not even the drunkest performance of DAAAUUHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=1MBF0ErjMOc

Who is she?

Pete Doherty, 5 or 6 years ago
he already had a hard time coming on stage but the idiot still drank a bottle and half of wine during his hour long set (well, 40 minutes in fact, since he was unable to finish)

jana kramer

The girls in Warpaint used to go barefoot on stage

This
Thought they were just being weird at first, but it quickly became apparent during the first half of the show that Gene was absolutely fucked. In the second half he started stopping between songs to mumble shit no one could understand for like 10 minutes. Started forgetting words to songs and Dean just walked off for a bit.

Elliott Smith the last time he was in Chicago. He was fucked up beyond belief and couldn't finish most of his songs. It was funny at first but then it was really sad.

he's playing it up you twats, he's not actually drunk

animal collective at green man 09(?) - panda bear publicly apologised for how drunk he was.

money at end of the road - singer was trashed and a complete arsehole, seems p standard for him

merchandise at brudenell, leeds - carson was fucking done. cancelled the tour the following day after falling over and fucking up his jaw. cited 'illness' lol

riff raff. thank god I hadn't paid for it, and he was only just 1 of many acts (which were all better). as soon as he came on stage all this white trash and juggalos started pushing their way to the front out of nowhere. thank god they all left the concert after that