Would you even gag a little as that warm creamy log went slidding down your throat....?

Would you even gag a little as that warm creamy log went slidding down your throat....?

wwyd?

I'd gag but it'd just help the log down

I don't get this forced meme

The only thing you don't "get" is growing up

Try it sometime

Mmmm... creamy

your unfunny meme is not shocking or anything. its the equivalent of a stand up comedian doing knock knock jokes.

Grow up

Knock knock
Who's there?
Log
Log who?
Andy Sixx's log of shit

take a good look at yourself before you give advice unfunny shitposter

you don't post to be funny, so what for?

Mature, much?

Na, it's to creamy. It just slides down until you're fucking clogged and need a plunger to cram those logs down boi

Damnnn true

Got eem

Bump

Literally a shit tier forced meme.

Inb4 troll spewing pathetic moral high ground nonsense. Troll harder nigger 0/10

Fucking kek

true

That's pretty funny

yeah its truly the funniest shit I have ever read on this site

Kek

this rare eddy is way funnier and I'm not even trying

We need to get this on Twitter (shitter) and see how many reshits we get

awesome!

you can't even defend your shit tier meme sperg lord

Why does it need to be defended? Only when the means of posting the logs is threatened do we need to defend

> if you are austistic

Don't you have a trap thread to be in, kid?

Enloggened

Hang yourselves niggers

because someone else has posted this shit before its old news man. it has no new humor to offer. andy's logs have been shat and eaten again so much, that only dust remains. once it might have been funny but its forced and one-sided. enjoy your super exclusive inside joke club, you are the envy of all de internets. you have the capacity to repeat something that came from some post months ago in an unioriginal way, I hope you feel the glory of being a part of something larger than you, because this shit is apparently the best you can muster in the way of offering your perspective. its not even idea anymore, it represents nothing, but endless repetition. do you see rage comics still posted?

I already have a mouse trap thread in DIY

>(you) not a log post

Log is eternal time suspension. Live in the log now. Be log now. New logs are produced daily but they have always existed. Log is.

If this post was a movie it would be "A Good Day To Try Hard".

this is derivative of Shrek is love Shrek is life which came originally from Shrek jokes by Cboyardee back in '10

That seems to be the juggernaut rhetoric of Sup Forums. "Try hard". Doesn't beat "grow up" though. Grow up

No it's Baba Ram Log

The salt in this thread legitimately makes Me happy

happier than the unfunny meme?

Salt log

its actually originally from a scat eating faggot

Yes

captain's log

>tfw Andy gives you a souvenir after the show

if your meme were actually funny on its own, you'd have more to enjoy than the dissent of others

Lol, okay.

I feel so ashamed now for even having witnessed that.

the goal is to break irony, the meme exists solely to show how much more they circlejerk than outsiders. its stupid because being an annoying kid is hip. it's not funny on its own

The craft is a joy. Your statement also doesn't make sense. Based on your responses, you "have nothing more to enjoy" than attacking these threads (seeing as that is all you present here). But we all know that each of our existences is broader than the small picture presented here.
Try making a counter meme.
Also, poop humor is hilarious and doesn't get stale.

I can force a meme too ya know

>its stupid because being an annoying kid is hip
Say what?

This meme is endorsed by Andy Sixx.

at least you offer an explanation, I'm impartial to memes, most are unfunny and forced without containment, its shares problems with most fandoms, next time it will be a hey beter thread

How has this been a meme for so long?

Terrible, terrible.

THIS MEME WAS STARTED BY THE JEWS!!1!!!!! THE MEME IS JEWISH IT STEALS YOUR TIME AND TIME=MONEY

I just saw this man live a few days ago.

The problem it shares is only a problem to people outside the fandom. I'm a nirvana fan but I'm annoyed by other fandoms even though it's the same behavior as nirvana fans, just redirected.
I don't know what hey beter is.
I didn't even know who Andy Sixx was until last December and didn't listen to a song until April or May. It's just funny absurdity, a goof off. It reinvigorated my artistic interest, like a musician doing a few throwaway songs during a recording session. I don't know who's behind the narrative here but there's a decent amamount of us posting and/or creating

Don't know shit about the dude, his music, or how this started. I just make low quality shops because I think it's fun and they're fun to share, triggered newfags that bump the threads are entertaining too

Rolling for a cream dream

Was this just, like, spontaneous? I stopped browsing Sup Forums while in uni but no one ever explained this to me.

Kek!

Tru

Grow up

Liberal satanists lol

Couldn't have said it better. Andys log is perfect because it gives me endless possibilities for shitty photoshops and if that wasn't enough, it makes newfags so fucking angry which is 10x funnier than the meme even is.

THIS IS FUCKING GAY!!!