What's Sup Forums's opinion on Emma Watson getting caught using offshore accounts and denying the hypocrisy?

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Emma Watson getting caught using offshore accounts and denying the hypocrisy?

independent.co.uk/news/people/emma-watson-panama-papers-database-the-reasons-behind-setting-up-an-offshore-account-a7026076.html

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2016/04/04/the-very-nasty-truth-about-the-panama-papers/
huffingtonpost.com/gobankingrates/panama-papers-leak-donald_b_9897812.html
tothedeathmedia.com/public-can-now-search-offshore-companies-involved-in-panama-papers-data-hack/
articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/19/nation/la-na-bain-creation-20120719
newsweek.com/panama-papers-mossack-fonseca-big-banks-goldman-sachs-bank-america-wells-fargo-457657
wallstreetonparade.com/2016/04/the-fed-sends-a-frightening-letter-to-jpmorgan-and-corporate-media-yawns/
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/22/untouchable-bankers-too-big-jail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We love it.

Nothing gets Sup Forums wetter than the thought of rich people not paying their taxes.

Not suprising. She's rich and well-known, and anyone at that level with a head on their shoulders knows to diversify and spread their assets.

Wait... you claim to be a Sup Forumslack but you use fucking on-shore accounting?
LOL
Fuck paying taxes man.

Being UN Mega shill comes with its perks

What a fucking whore

Who woul've thought she was such a crooked whore.
Hope this bits her on the ass and everyone roasts her for it when she wants to push her feminist bullshit down our throat.

>she diversified
You guys don't seem to understand how this shit works. They get an accountant. The accountant then handles their money with a wealth plan. This means the accountant takes X percent of their wealth and puts it into a wealth management firm.

So what THEY do is hide, shift, and invest wealth so it grows for the wealth holder.

>You'll never blackmail Emma with her offshore account info

Why live

It's almost like they have accountants who do all this for them. I wouldn't be sorting my own finances if their was that much.

Aside from that, have the Tumblerites accused anyone of sexism for pointing it out yet?

One of the most beautiful celebrities on Earth. Absolute goddess. Would travel miles to eat the corn out of her shit.

Yeah, tons in the comments sections of various sites, SJW factions are flipping their shit at anyone saying anything bad about Emma.

I'm not excusing her, and I'm not saying she was fully aware either. Her PR team is lying in that article, the money was hidden to avoid taxes. If I were rich and living in the British shithole, I'd also hide my wealth.

emuh watsun pay yor debz

I cannot give less of a shit over what some stupid cunt does.

emma is the epitome of virtue-signalling attention-whoring hypocritical leftist scum

Really? When this first came out SJWs were all over facebook disowning her for being a liar.

Daily reminder to never listen to anything the rich tell you. Copy their actions, not their supposed values.

yup
this mane

>some random libcuck celeb does something retarded
>expecting me to care/be surprised

SJWs become so predictable.

For my next guess, "men should be made to bleed once a month".

>but when trump does the exact same thing its fine

>Sup Forums

A businessman doing business.

An actor with an accountant.

The only one that smacked of hypocrisy was our PM because of his tax avoidance bullshit.

>confirmed autist
That joke clearly went right over your head

canada is worse than sweden.

thank you leafbro

Yeah but its not about hiding the taxes. Its about the massive hypocrisy of the left

Funny but in the end i don't care.

Should be a story about Bain Capital in Panama Papers and how Mit Romneys Group Launder Money.

Anyone see it?

veteranstoday.com/2016/04/04/the-very-nasty-truth-about-the-panama-papers/

huffingtonpost.com/gobankingrates/panama-papers-leak-donald_b_9897812.html

tothedeathmedia.com/public-can-now-search-offshore-companies-involved-in-panama-papers-data-hack/

articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/19/nation/la-na-bain-creation-20120719

-

But also heard that some TBTF Wall Street Bank used this Panama Group Mossack Fonseca

newsweek.com/panama-papers-mossack-fonseca-big-banks-goldman-sachs-bank-america-wells-fargo-457657

wallstreetonparade.com/2016/04/the-fed-sends-a-frightening-letter-to-jpmorgan-and-corporate-media-yawns/

strategic-culture.org/news/2016/04/22/untouchable-bankers-too-big-jail.html

-

Emma Watson,... well depends on if there is Fraud or Tax Evasion which is Illegal