Was this the best performance on tv this decade?

Was this the best performance on tv this decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SabBKLuebSo
youtube.com/watch?v=IDDeiKHgkug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But who was he shooting at?

Not so fast....

youtube.com/watch?v=SabBKLuebSo

God, it was a metapod

Yupp

Entire cast of The Leftovers really but yeah Theroux is incredibly

Don't go on Sup Forums much, but love this show, watch it religiously, (kek) do you guys have discussion threads here?

yeah every episode

Nora is my waifu

I started watching the show a couple months after season 2 ended so I can't really speak to what the discussion threads were like when the show was on but I remember seeing them. There aren't many threads about it though and generally it is pretty divided as to whether people like it. A lot of people just call it trash. GoT is the beloved show on this site. There are a few devoted followers of it on here like us though.

I'm just in the process of rewatching it actually. Hits just as hard as it did the first time.

Who was he shooting at?

imo its the most intelligent show on tele, very postmodern, works well with religious themes, basically an even better version of lost

Got isn't beloved pal, it's one of the most hated shows next to breaking bad

how does that explain the dozens of threads dedicated to it when an episode is on

Most of the people in those threads are just there to hate it.

This was
youtube.com/watch?v=IDDeiKHgkug

Honestly, I don't think it's "hated", just considered average and people are pissed about all the love it gets.

damn... that was cringey as fuck

Discussion threads of The Leftovers are actually very good some of the best on Sup Forums, no stupid memes besides idiots saying they don't like S2 because the Murphy's were black. Quality discussion of the show actually goes down in them.

I wouldn't say GoT is beloved, just popular and the threads are cancer. Leftovers isn't very popular and has great threads.

It's an HBO show. Of course Sup Forums has discussions on it.

>There were people on Sup Forums who genuinely believed that True Detective was going to introduce Lovecraftian supernatural elements in the final episode

himself, in the fictional reality that he and marty created

Colin Farrell killed it in Season 2 tbqh

did he use harden?

It progressed in a lovecraftian fashion, as lovecraft usually has rational people investigating or involved with what they think are a bunch of bumkins being idiots, only to find a shoggoth that eats their face.

The ending could've gone either way. But I would've preferred lovecraftian rape demons to, ya know, rust finding jesus.

>tfw you're too late to buy a WASR and a 75 round drum

>gif

The viewer, like in Michael Haneke movies.

>GoT is the beloved show on this site
What the fuck beloved to shitpost about maybe.

90% of those threads are about people complaining because the show has gotten so fucking ridiculous it's almost unwatchable
Season 1 was beloved, 2 and 3 were watchable but anything beyond that is a fucking festering piece of shit

>LOST
>intelligent

The fact that he's not blinking while firing makes me respect him even more as an actor.

>redditor who still thinks they were dead the whole time

bruh

he's shooting at God