Daily Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that Muhammad was a pedophile and that Muslims rape goats.

>preaching to the choir
go and trigger the roaches from /tr/ (general from Sup Forums)

Post for dead sandniggers

>being this new

Lol at the butthurt turkroach

Are you suicidal roach?

>Btw, schu schu

Posting just in case.

Fucking roach

I wish NATO would be disbanded so we can bomb you like the rest of the muslim shitholes.

just because of one meme image doesn't mean true. meanwhile we kill thousands of westerner in europe meanwhile your "ultranationalist" only throw pork at our empty mosques

That's some seriously turkish autistic spurge. (I ain't even capitalizing turk, fuck you)

I don't even give a fuck about those American soldiers. It's just funny to see Muslims cry like baby girls when their little feelzies get tickled.
"WH.. WHA? HARAM. I KILL U. DEAD AMICUNT. DEAD CANACUNT. ALL DEAD. BEHEAD BEHEAD. NO MORE SPEAK."

I'll fucking pop you in the gab, de-tooth ya, bust your knee caps in, and let you fucking live by the feeding tube.

>afuckingleaf

Drink bleach, i'm sure they have that in Muslim countries (despite it turning things white)

No need to remind me unless i suffer from amnesia
oh and unrelatedly
here is everyones daily dose

Amerifat here

keep posting those pictures and you'll see where you end up.

I can't believe people hate America.

Fuck you! Turkroach!

>dab mubzlim is awl ride geeb dryvin!

Post for posterity and dead sand niggers.

Shoo roach, shoo!

desu, mudshits, insect and niggers praying to a faceless pedo are kind of good at killing each other, we should just spice it up with nukes

How many times can I post?

I don't think it's enough doc.

Posting.

JUST

Look how mad this turkroach is

careful mehmet

>checks flag
every time

>That buttmad roach who keeps posting because Murica slaughtered his Jihadi famly

ha check this one out

>killing
Insect please, have you never heard about structural violence, not hiring people bc. they look roachish, forcing them to live like scum and at the same time fuelling the hate against them bc, muaah welfare.

I hope the visa deals goes through, it would be fun seeing a hord of insect decides to get enslaved and insectozided

no.YOU be careful

you do look a little pale so have another

"Every time you post in this thread a Muslim dies"??? This is fucking offensive

America & Nato shouldn't stick their noses in others business. If we hadn't deposed Saddam back in '03 we wouldn't have had ISIS nor the attacks in Paris. Still the roach kinda is butthurt.

''Madam i understand your son has been killed in battle against Muslims''
''Yes-god bless our country.He's in a better place''
''But don't cry yet''
''Why?''
''Because we will take you other son too :DD''

This kind of thing just fuels hatred of the west

Look what i got for you!~

I just cant even deal with this bigotry

>tbqhf.äm
Are you a kurd, or why are you killing more muzzies by each post. The amerifats are alraedy death desu

So fucking mad right now

>turkroach posting dead americans

'NATO', everyone.

what great allies we have

SO

>I can't believe people hate America.
Do you really mean this?

FUCKING

Turkey, what happened to you? You used to be so cool back in the 1920s having Atutürk and all. Now you are just butthurt ISIS-symphatizing roaches shitposting on the Internet.

Kek, okay enough shitposting there, burgerland.

ANGRY

You can say the same thing about most of the middle east.

That's a very extremist thread.

Sorry, had to post

Fuck you! OP is saying if we post in this thread and muslims will die???! And you expect me not to post in OUTRAGE? Get on the right side of history you fucking faggot

>some hairy turkroach has a whole folder on his computer of nothing but dead soilders all labeled and numbers to use when he gets ass pained

my fucking sides

Reminder

Isn't that a Kurd?

What is this? An image for cockroaches?

Seriously, if you want to be believable you have to slow your roll. At this point no one believes you're a sand nigger.

He does this a lot, this is not the first time I've seen this exact little tantrum of his.

Yay!

"mehmet all 9 of your sons were killed in a drone strike on accident"
"they are in a better place now"
"but don't cry yet"
"why?"
"because we just strapped a bomb to you and its going to explode in 30 minutes, now go run into an elementary school for allah"

Every fucking time
Also
>Every time you post in this thread a muslim dies
Thanks Ahmed Hussein Ackbar

You forgot the differences though, for example

- fucks children

- kills daughter for being looked at by another man

- rapes daughter before sacrificial stoning

- fucks goats

- poops in the street

because this is how the military works. lmao fucking dune coons.

reminder all muslims are enemies

Thanks Doc

Do not hate Muslims, for we have done nothing to your people. Why don't you read the Quran and learn more about Muhammed (PBUH) before being so hateful?

Go have a barrel of vodka, you sodomistic drunken mongolian half bred.

True, no matter Sup Forums says. Force answers force, war breeds war and death only brings death.

I actually once read the biography of the Prophet Muhamid.

Yes, he really was a paedophile serial-killing rapist war-lord slaver and brigand. If he lived today he would be al-Baghdadi.

Obligatory.

>objective morality

Is this supposed to be ironic?

>Iceland has executed a group of people with Islam to prevent infection
sides died

I will rape and kill your family, nigger.

Why exactly are muslims praying five times a day? Allah is like an overly attached girlfriend who is convinced that you are cheating on her if you don't call every hour? What is especialy baffling that they are praying to a fucking rock on the other side of the world. People so bent on abolishing idols are literaly treating a piece of stone as their god. That is some special kind of retarded.

This.
"Terrorism" is just our name for what has been normal last-line conflict resolution for all of Arab history.
Burton talks about how there was a band of ghazi who regularly attacked the Hajj. This was known, understood and allowed. The tribe had inherited that area as their fair game hunting ground and the Muslim Caliph resigned himself to tolerating regular attacks on the central annual event in Islam under a Muslim government.