What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

That some of the hottest ones are on LuvLatina dote come.

At the same time, latina women are fucking insane, and the pussy might just keep you around long enough to get stabbed.

bump

samefag

Married one!

highly sexual, batshit insane. engage at own risk.

not trying to be funny, you do not want to piss a hispanic girl off

They aren't the same poster and that's blatantly obvious. Quit hating, ya jive turkey.

by far the best pussy but also the most dangerous

Some of the baddest chicks in the game!

Latinas are baddddd

It seems like any Latina that's not obese is at least a 7/10

How has life been married to one??

I'm white with racial pride and a sense of duty and self respect, so wouldn't know or really care. Just wanna post this in a race mixing thread.

you mean you're an autist who plays video games all day and can't get laid

Cali Sup Forumstard checking in.

They're horny and underrated

Hispanic isn't a race dipshit. Get educated then people would laugh at your inbred people less.

why would you even go on Sup Forums if you've discovered the truth that Latinas are god tier?

Everything is amazing, EXCEPT her attitude... when she starts with the whole passive aggressive thing its just a matter of time haha threat latina attitude man. I know I'm in trouble when her Hispanic ascent comes back full force.

non because they are dirty half niggers

not true

not worth it

ever

>Hispanic isn't a race
t. jose oscar juan lopez martinez

I want to sniff a Latina butt

The Spaniards created a majority of you taco benders, dipshit. The Jewish media taught you well to stereotype whites as inbred. I'm Slavic and you're a worthless mongrel.

They are light skinned versions of niggers

Not true

Well some of them copy blacks, but you can say the same exact thing about white people

PROTIP: Beaners hate niggers

Whites dont appear like this in large quantities

Being in a gang doesn't make you a wannabe black.

All races have low life, shitty tattoo covered thugs like this

Shitskins hating shitskins

Gas them all

Only autistic faggots call people shitskins

First of all, caramel skin is hot, second, hating on someone for their literal skin color is superficial as fuck and makes you look like a retard

Pol tards need to come out the closet lol

they want to suck Andrew Anglin and Donald Trump's little dicks

Sorry, Paco, were you offended?

Dated a Colombian girl for 3 years. She was willing to suck the shit out of anything but I ultimately failed her as a sexual partner. She was stupid as shit tho.

Hot, nice ass, nice boobs and highly sexual

Jealous as fuck, psychopaths , paranoic and love fucking attention.

So your risk

After dating them and being Hispanic myself, I think they are ok but high risk. Some can be loyal af tho but if you chest on them they will stab you

No, I'm white, I just need to let you know you're a loser

You really need to learn history, I probably know more of your history than you do. And your ignorance is why I called your people inbred... again Hispanic is not a race

They look alpha as fuck.

All whores.

Drive down to Tijuana and you can fuck all the 10/10s you want for fourth bucks.

Cheap sluts, all of them. Never met one that wasn't done to gobble some white dick for just about nada

what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm not desperate enough to pay

>Alpha
>Manlet

Pick one.

> Large Quantities

Isn't about desperation, it's about giving the whores what they deserve, a couple bills, a dick in their cunt, and a drop on the sidewalk.

Get your head right little nig.

Sure thing, amigo

think they're hot shit

smelly

you dump them and they stalk you

>need to learn history

>jerking off to amerindian-spaniard-nigger rape babies

kill yourself lmao

edgy

kill yourself

Half Hispanic // Caucasians are usually sexy as hell.

Mexicans don't need a visa to visit Canada now. I don't know how to feel. I don't like that many will just come and overstay but at the same time they come with Latinas

would you suck Justin Trudeau's cock if you had the opportunity?

Yeah, take the latinas and I'll have those sexy pale skinned/blue eyed bitches.

pleb taste

They all get fat after pregnancy and don't bother losing weight

Factual.

Being a mud skin makes life hard, if you're a man. Even your women don't fuck you until they get fat on beans and worn out by 25.

shut the fuck up, you're still a virgin and don't know what you're talking about

Fuck no. I like that he brings change but he's going too far

That's basically all of Canada is it not? Pale skin?

I asked you if you would give him head, not if you like his policies

I was in Canada recently (Montreal) and the white girls were actually really hot, but they tended to have dark hair and not be super pale.

I like that type more than blonde hair/blue eyes

And I said "fuck no"

you're clearly an angry, little spic

do yourself a favor and head back to whatever 3rd world brown shithole you come from

>but they tended to have dark hair
because the french have been conquered a million times over by shitskins

I'm a regular white guy, not a miserable alt-right stormcuck retard like you

You're a fat, greasy, autistic virgin faggot and should hang yourself

Most Europeans have brown hair.

And there is nothing wrong with having brown hair.

>angry spic larping as a white person while projecting this hard

That's a black guy, tard

and it's called impersonating. Don't say larping ever again, fag

Go back to your minecraft, faggot

angry redneck faggot

Truth.

Hot until 25 and then they bloat and melt at the same time

[spoiler]inb4 someone posts under-25 1-in-2 million super model beaner[/spoiler]

I know a fuckton of hot Latinas in their

In fact, I think a 26-33 year old hot Latina is as hot as it gets

He's saying what everyone else has said for a long time. It's just a stereotype because a lot of mexican food is greasy. I'm half Hispanic so this thread is really awkward to be apart of.

you are objectively wrong.

but I agree, I have aunts in their 40s who look hot as hell. I'm also gay wtf am I here, lol.

Some support Trump so they are a-okay to dilute the gene pool wiff

muy papi muy muy muy ayee papii chuelooo, that about sums it up..

Dating one and she's great, unlike a lot she's not too crazy but she has a feisty side

hey let poor hitler have this one lmao

Been dating a Latina for a while, THICCCCCCC. Do not piss them off, they will stab you with a fucking sandal, not kidding, they can hit you from 3/4 of a mile away with those motherfuckers, make awesome food. Pussy is amazing, always horny, like seriously your dick will be raw.

I am objectively correct. A 28 year old Latina who takes care of herself is hnnnnnnggggg

It's not like every Latina over 25 is overweight

I disagree, I'm a Mexican dude in my low 20s and I get pretty good pussy from whoever haha u got no idea how much amazing sex we latinos have, We just keep it on the low unlike the filthy nigger and cuck cracker fags who share everything lol asians keep to themselves wich is cool i guess. one time my whiteboi friend wanted me to coach him while I fucked his girl she was white as well and damn that pussy was wet af bitches love my dick homes

do you eat a lot of Latina ass?

It's amazing.

have you ever had a Latina chick's asshole rub against your nose?

Not always but the taste of a beautiful woman's asshole is its own glory when we're in the heat of a good Latin fuck it's easy to get any girl to eat my asshole every now and then as well. this has now become an AMA

That's all they have m8 so they try hard

you like getting your ass eaten?

Not always but when a girl brings it up to me who am I to reject such an odd request

I have all my girlfriends most of them have been Hispanic, best sex ever but they are fucking high maintenance and hard to keep up with I would definitely date a Mexican chick again just because they are so sexy but they're the biggest bitches and trust me I know my girlfriend right now is black

Married a Mexican. Great body, great sex when she isn't being a cunt. High maintenance, jealous as fuck. Avoid marrying one unless you enjoy constant spikes in your blood pressure. Always be the man in the relationship -- they view "nice" as beta weakness and will exploit it.

Only desperate betas go for latinas and white girls.
The enlightened thinker takes the asian or middle eastern pure women.
>t. Ascended beaner

ken-sama

Played footsies with one under a table at a party once, but she thought I was her black boyfriend. When I figured out that figured out it was me the whole time, I booked it.

I need some Latina feet in my face

Eh, I don't have a foot fetish, nor do I understand it.

But sad for you, user. That just adds to the list of things you can never have.

Only one I ever dated came from a broken home where her mother stole and wore her daughters clothes, And said daughter cut herself.
Next one had anger issues and a small penis complex, I gave up after that.