POWER GAP

4. Large, rowdy bar
5. At a restaurant/pub
6. Alone with a woman

100000000. Normie party full of commercialfags and cheese pizza
1000000000000. Alone
99999999999999999. Alone and posting on Sup Forums

>6. Alone with a woman

What if you converted your Wife into a giant Patriots fan who let you fuck her ass 2 years ago because it was the first Owl win she cared about?

>being this pathetic
>thinking that watching the bowl with 2 friends is better than with family

By your power rankings I can tell you're a loser and have not had sex with more than 10 women, and have less than 10 friends.

i-it's not watching alone if I'm talking with my bros on Sup Forums

i've had sex with about 20

yes i do have less than 10 friends

watching with sports fan friends is funner than with family.unless your family acts like your friends do, then i only feel sorry for you and your terrible upbringing

eat shit

I can't help it, I don't know anyone else in my town watching it on a sunday night at 1 AM. Especially in English.

Nobody on this board has had sex with 20 women. Let's be realistic here

takis and guacamole is the right choice

Also the 2015 setup I think. Couldn't watch 2016 because of work.

>no being at the game

Shit list

>having sex with more than one girl

fucking degenerates

1. Alone in man cave while gf is sowing you a scarf in her sowing room so you can yell to high heavens & punch things. Surrounded by vodka & wings.

i'm being dead serious, lad

college

Aaron Rodgers can one up you on that.

>having sex
>not saving yourself for 2D

Fuck off. Sex is fun, feels good, and there are no downsides unless you're retarded.

Or maybe he just didn't want to touch that wreck of a personality and get infected.

...yeah, that's the reason.

>sticks his small pecker in butts (gay)
>has no friends to watch football with
>needs to be special snowflake on a white nationalist meme forum

Pats fans everyone

Watching sports with a woman who does not and refuses to even ask questions, and just talk over the game is bar none one of the worst experiences ever.

i've never heard anyone call their gf/bf their "mentor"

I lost count around 35 lad.

protip: go to college with 30,000+ students

I can't do a party.

Say it's a close game. Me & my cousin came to blows on that last Pats Giants 'Owl.

Can't risk it. People can fuck off with their.. "it's just a game calm down" nonsense.

If I want to see unmatched stupidity and degeneracy I can just open the internet, don't have to go to American colleges.

>Me & my cousin came to blows on that last Pats Giants 'Owl

please greentext this story

>blowing your cousin at a party

Dammit cletus

Long story short. He switched allegiance after halftime. When Welker dropped the ball I politely told him to shut his mouth as he was laughing like a cunt. He mouthed off & I replied in kind. All fun at first, but once increasing steadily. Me yelling at the top of my lungs in support of my dear Pats in the closing moments, the entire room started to turn on me.

>patsfags

>Traitorous cousin pipes in with "it's just a game calm down"
>I bring up his prior descriptions of being a bitch
>Being heavily drunk I kick his chair footing in passing
>He gets up as if to square
>Pussy ass shoving ensues
>I suplex him into the couch
>fight is broken up
>We have gay sex & apologies

>being so pathetic that you get into fist-fights with family over sports allegiance

Now you see my need for separation.

I know this now & have planned ahead accordingly.

>He almost blew his cousin over a super bowl

It is literally just a game. You are autistic

>Almost

Did I not mention the gay sex?

Since I saw my first game it's only been university super bowl parties, but they quickly became unbearable as you started following the nfl more closely and learning about the game, so this year i'm just watching with my brother and a friend.

what unites many european nfl fans i've met is the absurd amount of coffee which is consumed during the super bowl, as many of us go to work straight after the game finishes

>Francessa having to talk about New GOATland all week

>this autism

it's just a game, bro

*kicks chair footing in passing*

Bitch.

Power ranking !!!!!!!>>>watching with pats fan dad
Feels good man

Pats fan watching in a bar with my best sports friends who hates the Pats. Should be loads of fun

Fuck that shit, beer, pizza, wings and cheetos

Takis a mierda

U were in the right bro who the fuck changes teams at half time

>tfw 25 years old
>never been to a super bowl party
>even when i was in college i would watch it alone
>even when our local team was in it a few years back i watched alone

must be nice being handsome

>tfw touch football during halftime

it kind of is user.

just fucking whores doesn't really help a person find any significant fulfillment though.

for example, I'll be watching the superb owl alone and posting on spee. just like the last number of years. women will cheat on you no matter how good you look because the vast majority of women are trash. the sadness of never getting laid is nothing compared to the emptiness that one will experience when a fiancé cheats on you with an ex or when one is in bed next to a slampig post-orgasm and one has no desire to even cuddle.

>our local team
let me guess you are a caussal

I agree that I have never felt more alone then when I watched it that one year just drinking beer and eating a pizza totally alone.

>even an cheese burger
lol

I gotta to say it would suck watching the super bowl in the middle of the night would suck

I was a virgin until 20 and stayed with that girl until I was 23 but I ended up losing count at some point after 50. I'm 33 and its probably in the hundreds. I don't even go out anymore and haven't been laid in over a year.

HIghs and lows my man

>Putting the best option last

Power rank thread? Fuck yeah

I'm having some friends over. Fuck the Patriots and fuck white people.

Alone and alone with Sup Forums is unironically far superior to a normie commercial fag party.

I've done those - it's fucking awful. You'll be wanting to watch a replay of a huge, game changing play and meanwhile you'll have Nathan Chadstein across from you saying "Ok now that we're in between plays I gotta ask have you seen Civil War yet? I think I may have liked it even better than Iron Man 3!"

Civil War was released in May 2016. The last Super Bowl was in February 2016
You're full of shit

T. Sup Forums

Sup Forums is fun for the superbowl. Remember a few years back I was watching it alone on Sup Forums because it's on a Monday and my friends were working while I had the day off, it was a good time.

looks like i'll be watching it alone

>come back from a year in europe
>move to my dad's in Massachusetts
>have only 1 friend (best friend from high school) left
>we hang out a couple times in January
>have to ask to hang out, feel pathetic
>he ignored me/stopped responding 2 straight weekends now
>fuck it, not going to text him
>haven't heard from him in over a week

life is suffering, even my dad has plans

will probably order a large pizza and watch it with you Sup Forumsartans

>the sadness of never getting laid is nothing compared to the emptiness that one will experience when a fiancé cheats on you with an ex or when one is in bed next to a slampig post-orgasm and one has no desire to even cuddle.
fucking hell this. virgins have it good.

999999999999999999999999999999001. on the radio at work

what about with my dad and brother

ACTUAL RANKINGS:

>COMFY TIER
1. With your dad
2. With your son

3. Alone

kill yourself tier
9. Alone on Sup Forums

POWER GAP

10. With friends
11.Cookout at a relative's house
12. At a bar

1000. Alone with a woman
10000. With you mom
1000000000. Small group of normies
10000000000000. Large party of normies

>BAD DECISIONS TIER

9000000000000001. On a tv by the fitting rooms at a JC Penney while your mom buys clothes

>tfw still live at home with parents
>dad and me have bad relationship because we are both assholes so we always fight
>literally watch the same sport in separate rooms and will do the same with the super bowl

feels bad guys

#9 checking in

feels eh

>9000000000000001. On a tv by the fitting rooms at a JC Penney while your mom buys clothes

you got a story you wanna talk to us about or what

don't go shopping for clothes with your mom on super owl sunday when you're a kid

so let me guess that happened last year

at least 3/4 of our fellow Sup Forumsartans will not understand it. but it's ok, they will learn soon enough. or they'll remain deluded their entire lives.

Probably gonna watch this one with dad. Poor guys last football season gonna miss him.

w-we're gonna be okay man

my roommates and I are pats fans (from Boston), they claim to know sports but they don't. one of them is inviting his MOM over to watch with us at our apartment. i'm literally driving back home to watch it by myself. plus, I get too nervous watching big games around a lot of people. if the falcons win i'm not about to throw a fucking chair in front of my friend's mom

>not watching the big game with your Dad

Pathetic

1. watching the game with your dad who's been a die-hard pats fan since the 80s

we already got one in 2015 trying to get another win

>Sunday in the middle of the night

Your are my friends Sup Forums anyway

>tfw 1 and 2
my son's only 2, but still. this'll be his 3rd owl; he was 12 days old for the butler pick

and you're my friend, see you in the game threads

the fuck does college have to do with anything? why do idiots always say that? you know how easy it is to get laid? i could go to the supermarket and get laid. you don't need fucking college. i don't understand that shit.

because you're constantly in a social environment surrounded by people who are the same age, class and have similar interests which makes bonding easier which leads to sex. pretty simple

>alone not being #1

none of those things have anything to do with sex.

>no Dad option
Sad!

I get to work my shitty job at Domino's for the Superbowl where it will be an even bigger clusterfuck than normal

Man this thread makes me nostalgic, reminds me of Sup Forums from the old days

>the entire room started to turn on me
Fugg I can picture this so clearly it hurts

fuck off bill simmons

Bostonfag here, my Russian gf wants to watch the owl together but literally did not know what teams were playing or even what sport the super bowl was for, so #6 is clearly the worst option.

This glorious falcons offense putting an entire region of the nation on suicide watch will be the perfect game for a new fan at least.

>implying the Falcons won't have 400 yards of offense but only 18 points

Am I the only one going to a normie party? It's actually pretty fun, most people actually do care about the game, but there's a lot of food, alcohol, and you have can still have fun if the game is a blowout and when it ends. Far too many autists here that apparently can't into social interaction

How are you supposed to halftime faptime if you're in a big group though.

>99999999999999999. Alone and posting on Sup Forums
>defying chan culture and being a pseudo normie

>tfw working Sunday
We have TVs though, so I'll still see most of it probably.

Inb4 >wagecuck

God tier:
Not watching it all and sleeping tight.
Top tier:
Sleeping tight and watching the recap a few days later
Subhuman garbage tier:
Everything else

Same

..except I'm deployed :3

Peabody, MA reporting.

I'll be alone with my bourbon, weed, pizza and depression if the Patriots lose. If they win, I'll still probably be depressed.

Go Pats. Yay.

>Alone and posting on Sup Forums

Who's such a loser that they'd do that? haha